Author Topic: When is it going to stop  (Read 21930 times)

dalymount

Re: When is it going to stop
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2020, 07:32:06 pm »
@ Justintime - you're wasting your time trying to change his mind. 

He's stuck in some alternate past Ireland that probably never existed.  The world is changing, always has and always will and he's afraid of the changes.  He probably never got out from under his mother's apron and can't deal with people who are different from him.  I mean, who uses the faggot word anymore.  Such a schoolboy phrase.

I also don't understand how someone with so much hatred and resentment agin the world can work as a taxi driver?
so its ok then for blacks to make gestures,but its not for whites to do it is that what your saying ?

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2020, 08:00:09 pm »
hardline do gooderism is precisely what leads to the Adolf Hitlers of the world.
take me for instance.
I think that the mask and rubber glove brigade and the 2 meter distance whinge bags should be rounded up and atomic bombed.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2020, 08:26:33 pm »
Shane McGowan explained that years ago,it was never intended as derogatory and i certainly never saw it as such in the context of the song but ye have the likes of Eoghan McDermott(who is gay) gettin all uppity that a song written before he was born is somehow offensive to him and the gay community...the song to me is an absolute classic and still makes the hairs on the back of my neck stick up....as does Do They Know it's Christmas......and Baker St(which isn't a Christmas song btw)
Well put hal .....in daily defence.....cause hes bein called a racist an a facist ......which is neither here nor there.....the topic is about the banning of the shane McGowan song ....daily said it's going too far ......an I wholeheartedly agree with him ...as do me cople gay friends.......
Now yur called a racist an a facist cause yu Express yur opinion that censoring that song for a word that is used in the context of that song and the  2 drukin waster characters
That are arguein in that song an makin it out to be homophobic an callin daily a racist facist is exactly wat we need too call out as utter an absolute horse shite ....over the top ...to me that sort of thinking is extremely dangerous....its
No better than facism .......because it attempts to silence alternative views of the world  and diversity of opinion....simply because daily doesn't agree with thers ......wat did daily say in the opening lines ....that it was going to far to ban the song .....and for saying that hes a racist facist.........
If yu live in a glass house dont be trowin rocks
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 08:29:50 pm by Octavia1 »
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline watty

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2020, 08:30:24 pm »
hardline do gooderism is precisely what leads to the Adolf Hitlers of the world.
take me for instance.
I think that the mask and rubber glove brigade and the 2 meter distance whinge bags should be rounded up and atomic bombed.
And yet, 8 months on, 'they' are still letting you post 'it's all a load of bollix'.  Hardly "hardline do gooderism"?  From what I've gathered from your posts (the ones I've read), you only get upset when women engage with you about mask-wearing.  Maybe look at your attitude to 51% of the world's population before you repeat yourself.

Eight months on from now, will you still be repeating yourself or will you get the vaccine?

dalymount

« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2020, 08:32:26 pm »
Dont mind him Doc,he's just another bleedin snowflake

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2020, 09:14:22 pm »
take me for instance.
And yet, 8 months on, 'they' are still letting you post 'it's all a load of bollix'.  Hardly "hardline do gooderism"?  From what I've gathered from your posts (the ones I've read), you only get upset when women engage with you about mask-wearing.  Maybe look at your attitude to 51% of the world's population before you repeat yourself.

Eight months on from now, will you still be repeating yourself or will you get the vaccine?

no I said that women are the main proponents of throwing a strop when they saw i was'nt wearing a mask.
people are creaming over the drama and women obviously gorge on drama.
there's no hardline do gooderism?
I'm barred from every shop in the country because I won't strap a maxipad to my face.
I won't be getting any vaccine because it's all a loada bollocks.

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2020, 09:17:07 pm »
Its gas the way all the blacks are allowed to call each other n......r an did yu ever have load gays in yur car all callin each other faggot an laughin?  I certainly did .....now if I called them that ide get a handbag in the back the kneck an if I said n......r in me taxi I cud loose me licence......
Now that's discrimination......
It's an attempt to control how others behave an its  attempted elitism preferential treatment by some to gain a higher social status than others ...its nazism...
Do as I say not as I do ......the moment yu give into that bolloxology the world is lost ......the fundamental barometer of liberty and equality in any country is free speech .....the ability and freedom to offend is the  numer one indicator that your living in a democracy ......our democracy is under attack
From various factions of nazis all wanting ther  agenda to be
More important than everyone elses and ther idealology to be above everyone elses ........I say to them ...." go fuk yurself"

Some gay people will use that term and some black people will use the N term,
It's to do with intent.
Its obvious you dont understand that

To quote meself justin ......" the fundamental barometer of liberty and equality in any country is free speech .....the ability and freedom to offend is the  numer one indicator that your living in a democracy"

I see it all over the fakebook an social media people all over t h e place callin others racists an fascists without even tinkin ....its kinda used as a tool of censorship an oppression an it's become fashionable for many who use it to appear publically  squeeky clean an  morally superior to others ....now I've noticed that the ones I observe usin the facist /racist attack constantly on others are usually people that I can see rite in ther eyes that ther hiding sometin of themselves ......in other words they are out an out cnuts an a major defence mechanism used by cnuts is a goodytwoshoes persona expousin all kinda goodness an condemin others that dont agree with the fashion of the day .....now I am not sayin anyone on here is like that ...quite the contrary i believe yu are genuine in yur abhorrence of facism and racism as I am but  yud be better arguing the point than name calling ......
Do yu not see that calling daily  racist or facist is just as offensive to him as callin someone    faggot is to  a gay person ?
.....to me black skin is just melanin an bein gay is nun me business....but ther people all over the place ....trigger happy name callers that call everyone else a racist an a facist if they in anyway   disagree  wit them ...
I never said it was right to call anyone a n.......r or a faggot
But I'm sayin banning this song because of a word used in it that has zero " intent" .....is madness  ....do you know wat ? ....its just dumb

dalymount

« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2020, 09:27:36 pm »
Occi I dont mind being called a racist,ai have thicker skin then that.in fact I dont give a fukk what anyone on here calls me,nobody on here means anything to me,I dont give a fukk about them.I hate snowflakes though,and there is plenty on here

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2020, 09:40:02 pm »
Occi I dont mind being called a racist,ai have thicker skin then that.in fact I dont give a fukk what anyone on here calls me,nobody on here means anything to me,I dont give a fukk about them.I hate snowflakes though,and there is plenty on here

Ye I know ..... I'm just delighted to hear yu talkin bout sumtin else udder than dispatchers  rofl

dalymount

« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2020, 09:43:57 pm »
Qell I hate them to

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2020, 11:29:44 pm »
Its gas the way all the blacks are allowed to call each other n......r an did yu ever have load gays in yur car all callin each other faggot an laughin?  I certainly did .....now if I called them that ide get a handbag in the back the kneck an if I said n......r in me taxi I cud loose me licence......
Now that's discrimination......
It's an attempt to control how others behave an its  attempted elitism preferential treatment by some to gain a higher social status than others ...its nazism...
Do as I say not as I do ......the moment yu give into that bolloxology the world is lost ......the fundamental barometer of liberty and equality in any country is free speech .....the ability and freedom to offend is the  numer one indicator that your living in a democracy ......our democracy is under attack
From various factions of nazis all wanting ther  agenda to be
More important than everyone elses and ther idealology to be above everyone elses ........I say to them ...." go fuk yurself"

Some gay people will use that term and some black people will use the N term,
It's to do with intent.
Its obvious you dont understand that

To quote meself justin ......" the fundamental barometer of liberty and equality in any country is free speech .....the ability and freedom to offend is the  numer one indicator that your living in a democracy"

I see it all over the fakebook an social media people all over t h e place callin others racists an fascists without even tinkin ....its kinda used as a tool of censorship an oppression an it's become fashionable for many who use it to appear publically  squeeky clean an  morally superior to others ....now I've noticed that the ones I observe usin the facist /racist attack constantly on others are usually people that I can see rite in ther eyes that ther hiding sometin of themselves ......in other words they are out an out cnuts an a major defence mechanism used by cnuts is a goodytwoshoes persona expousin all kinda goodness an condemin others that dont agree with the fashion of the day .....now I am not sayin anyone on here is like that ...quite the contrary i believe yu are genuine in yur abhorrence of facism and racism as I am but  yud be better arguing the point than name calling ......
Do yu not see that calling daily  racist or facist is just as offensive to him as callin someone    faggot is to  a gay person ?
.....to me black skin is just melanin an bein gay is nun me business....but ther people all over the place ....trigger happy name callers that call everyone else a racist an a facist if they in anyway   disagree  wit them ...
I never said it was right to call anyone a n.......r or a faggot
But I'm sayin banning this song because of a word used in it that has zero " intent" .....is madness  ....do you know wat ? ....its just dumb

I think its banned because its fckun shite and they are only thinking of other excuses
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2020, 04:58:07 pm »
Big Dommos sisters husbands best mates friends brother will be delighted if they ban   Songs it has always offended him we even refer to him as he whos name we dont mention so he wont get offended by people singing this at him .

john m

« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2020, 07:22:04 pm »

Dalymount when you were sick we prayed for you and supported you from afar .Anyway I was down the flats today freeing Mrs Begleys toilet .I had to jam me hand round the U bend to free it up .Then I went up to Big Dommos Flat ,told him where I had been and what I done so he put on a kettle of hot water and got me a towel .I was saying to him about friends and I said your real friends are the ones you met before you met a Probation officer .He agreed and when Billy the Bastard and Tommy Two Scars dropped in Dommo was telling them my definition of real friends and they all agreed.Just thought I would put that out there for you to think about .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2020, 07:50:27 pm »
Big Dommos sisters husbands best mates friends brother will be delighted if they ban   Songs it has always offended him we even refer to him as he whos name we dont mention so he wont get offended by people singing this at him .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTKORcr1jhY

And Jimmy Savile introducing it!!

dalymount

« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2020, 07:57:00 pm »

Dalymount when you were sick we prayed for you and supported you from afar .Anyway I was down the flats today freeing Mrs Begleys toilet .I had to jam me hand round the U bend to free it up .Then I went up to Big Dommos Flat ,told him where I had been and what I done so he put on a kettle of hot water and got me a towel .I was saying to him about friends and I said your real friends are the ones you met before you met a Probation officer .He agreed and when Billy the Bastard and Tommy Two Scars dropped in Dommo was telling them my definition of real friends and they all agreed.Just thought I would put that out there for you to think about .
now John,if you remember,at that particular time when I came out of hospital,I made a point of thanking those on here who sent me good wishes,and I made a PARTICULAR point of thanking you for your very lind gesture of offering me a loan of your computer,and offering to bring me out for a bit of fresh air.these are acts of kindness which I did acknowledge at the time,and I still acknowledge them today.the problem is though,there ate some on here would rather I shut up,and not exercise my right to free speech,something that will not happen,so im sorry to disappoint them

Show Unread Posts