Author Topic: When is it going to stop  (Read 21919 times)

dalymount

Re: When is it going to stop
« Reply #150 on: December 01, 2020, 02:58:17 pm »
you utter gobshite.people can be in a lot of trouble for many many reasons including financial reasons,domestic reasons ,addiction reasons,etc etc you haven't a fukin clue just like the other prick you see  2 and 2 and make it into 5 your as thick as bottled pig shite
Im very shocked I must say,I know Gerard Gunnery quite well,but I had no idea
Financial, domestic and addiction problems frequently lead to Garda/Court attention.  But I bow to your expertise on the human condition.  I don't think I know any taxi drivers who sexually assault their passengers.  So you have that over me.

Quote from: watty I am shocked about Gerard Gunneray,but did I say it was he I was helping ?link=topic=12747.msg171462#msg171462 date=1606765224
Isn't the internet great!  Normally you get into a slagging match/argument but it's only hours later that you think of the great comeback.  Now with the internet, you can just log back in 5 mins later and post any ole shite.
Looks like I was right to wait 5 mins.  Your brain cell has sparked another insult.

You said I dont know how you identify yourself,it could be him ,her,or they.I actually do know how you identify yourself.its prick,geebag,or cuntface.I reckon thats pretty close
It's only fair I log off now and give you a chance to wipe the spittle of your computer/phone screen.  The amount of bile coming out of you in the past while... it's a miracle you haven't short-circuited whatever gadget you're using tonight.

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #151 on: December 01, 2020, 02:58:28 pm »
In the interest of fairness Justin "bated". Pedant moi.
Shakespearean too.

For the fishermen among us:

Baited breath is a common misspelling of bated breath. Bait is a substance used as a lure to capture fish or other prey, therefore, someone with baited breath would probably have a terrible case of halitosis. 8)

I stand corrected and can confirm my breath smells beautiful

dalymount

« Reply #152 on: December 01, 2020, 03:00:26 pm »
Id say watty the wanker can ALSO confirm that

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #153 on: December 01, 2020, 03:13:16 pm »

Tut tut Dalyer, another “contribution” albeit one that is without any substance.
You go gurl.

Offline Bob Shillin

"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #155 on: December 01, 2020, 03:20:58 pm »
Sorry, big fingers, I was looking for some bedroom furniture in IKEA.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

john m

« Reply #156 on: December 01, 2020, 03:21:26 pm »
For young lovers everywhere especially you boys .

dalymount

« Reply #157 on: December 01, 2020, 03:45:01 pm »

Tut tut Dalyer, another “contribution” albeit one that is without any substance.
You go gurl.
no substance ? You haven't once denied that you and him/ her/ it are an item

dalymount

« Reply #158 on: December 01, 2020, 03:47:48 pm »
I reckon I know what you'll be giving each other for Christmas,and it wont be a gun like the erm keeps asking for either

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #159 on: December 01, 2020, 03:48:06 pm »

You go gurl.

Aaaaw , Dalymount, its glaringly obvious (again) , that you’re jealous.
Aaaaw big hug.

dalymount

« Reply #160 on: December 01, 2020, 03:50:10 pm »
The women's match is on RTE  4_30 theres at least two on here who I know would have no interest in to guess who

dalymount

« Reply #161 on: December 01, 2020, 03:51:14 pm »

You go gurl.

Aaaaw , Dalymount, its glaringly obvious (again) , that you’re jealous.
Aaaaw big hug.
and you STILL haven't denied it

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #162 on: December 01, 2020, 05:59:02 pm »
https://youtu.be/T-PPSe_9E5A

Here ...any yous want to be owlones ......just go up to the zoo an jump over the lions fence wit yur jocks around yur ankles
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #163 on: December 01, 2020, 06:32:36 pm »
Little Johnny is staying at his grandmother’s house for the weekend with his parents.
He walks into their room in the middle of the night and wakes his mother.
His mother says “What is it Johnny?”. Little Johnny says “Grandma has a shrimpy”! His mother looks at him puzzled. “She has a WHAT?”

Johnny says “A Shrimpy!” His mother has no idea what little Johnny is talking about. His mother says “Come show me what you’re talking about”. Little Johnny leads his mother downstairs where his 85 year old grandmother is lying sprawled out on the sofa in her night-gown. Her gown is wide open and so are her legs. She is sound asleep.

Johnny says to his mother “Look mommy, Grandma has a shrimpy”. He points to her vagina. His mother laughs. “No, no, Johnny, that’s not a shrimpy. That’s her vagina”.

Little Johnny looks up at his mother and says “Wow! It sure does taste like shrimpy”

Jesus christ
That's disgusting....mr crow  you shud be ashamed of yourself ....this place is really going down hill ....wer the mods   :o
Apologies Ochy, the thread was/is getting rather serious and I taught I would distract from it a little.
rofl
I was only kiddin mr crow ..... rofl
But that joke jesus.....ffriggin hell  :D..filty
Bet it put you off Shrimps for a while  ;D
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline sore

« Reply #164 on: December 01, 2020, 07:33:22 pm »
Jeez i second octy on that shrimps joke, thank you mr crow, you've turned me off shrimps forever.

Show Unread Posts