Author Topic: It's Over, OVER !  (Read 14564 times)

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: It's Over, OVER !
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2021, 11:42:48 am »
^^^^^^^^I don't think things are as grim as you perceive them Ermy.There are lads in New York New York with medallions that they paid millions for doing feck all.

Our industry is in a much healthier position than it was ten years ago.We do have an app leaning on us but most seem happy do do what they're told.For ten years you've been telling us to get another gig with nobody leaving.Things can't be that awful.Just a pandemic in January.Once in a lifetime event for most on here.

john m

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2021, 11:44:51 am »
I went for an Antibody test Wednesday talking to the Chemist he said there is no such thing as a private Covid test as only official tests carried out by the government count but he does one unofficial he said a lot of people with good jobs take private tests as if they opt for the government test then they and their close contacts must self isolate As they dont want to miss work they opt for the secret test .I bet a lot of positive chemist tests never tell anybody they are toxic just work from home and stay quiet .The real figure for this Cough will never be known .If most of us had a cough or a sneeze we wouldnt be calling the Doc for a test we would just think its a cold .

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2021, 11:48:07 am »
from 9am to 7pm yesterday I made 0 euro.

Did you leave yer gaf?

most days 100% of my business comes from people ringing me. The phone didnt ring once yesterday.

Offline Belker

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2021, 11:51:56 am »
The  house parties must have been rocking in Cork.
No wonder we topped Dublin in the Covid cases yesterday
NYE/NYD from 12.30am to 9am was total 'Batshit' on the FN app,
I was just a Score short of bringing the 'Hairy fella' home !

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2021, 11:52:22 am »
I'm supposed to meet up with family later and I'd rather walk 30 minutes than get on a bus with other people right now.Why would any rational person get in a taxi if they believe the new strain is as awful as it's being portrayed.

john m

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2021, 11:58:04 am »
I'm supposed to meet up with family later and I'd rather walk 30 minutes than get on a bus with other people right now.Why would any rational person get in a taxi if they believe the new strain is as awful as it's being portrayed.

Merch I asked the Question here .Did Free Now contact any of 42s passengers to inform them that the driver was positive ?Did Free Now have a policy that Drivers must inform them if they are positive ?Do Free Now have a track and trace to inform DRIVERS if a passenger proves positive ? Like you say Merch why would a passenger take a taxi or why would you drive one at the moment .

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2021, 12:09:46 pm »
It's not their job John.If they take a week to return emails when it's busy they don't have the resources to phone every pisshead that may have been in 42s taxi.That's the HSEs responsibility and it could open Freenow up to a compo claim.

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2021, 12:49:18 pm »
The  house parties must have been rocking in Cork.
No wonder we topped Dublin in the Covid cases yesterday
NYE/NYD from 12.30am to 9am was total 'Batshit' on the FN app,
I was just a Score short of bringing the 'Hairy fella' home !

Is the hairy fella a monkey ?

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2021, 12:52:31 pm »
more of a chance gettin off a taxi driver in that confined space than a barman I rekon
Me taxi is infested with spiders cause it's not bein used ....
Japenese immigrant spiders ...I know ther japenese cause they came wit the car an I cant catch the cnuts ...ther too quick

The country be in shock mid / late January...only a cople weeks ago they  ( experts ) wer sayin we had nearly lowest figures in Europe.....now we have the worsest.....
The owlone next door has it aswell as bout a dozen I've been told about ....the kip is riddled ....
Get yur playstation out of the attic or do a bit of "  role play or play strangers " wit the mot to break the lockdown tension ...
But stay at home fuk sake
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2021, 01:04:40 pm »
During first and second lockdown we(my family) didn't know anyone with the disease,this time however(3rd time unlucky) it's been on our doorstep and hopefully won't get any further but i think maybe people might actually sit up and take notice....except the fuks in Clogherhead..seems to be fukin rampant out there,even my son won't go near the kip.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2021, 01:12:40 pm »
from 9am to 7pm yesterday I made 0 euro.

Snap. Fortunately, Anderson won the second semi final in the darts a bit later.

john m

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2021, 01:33:32 pm »
Somebody somewhere is making a killing .In the Bumper race today at Punchestown the Favourite cost HALF A MILLION EURO .Now remember his balls are gone so no breeding value He would have to be the best National Hunt Horse of all times to get that sort of coin back for his owner after training fees ,Jockies and trainers % vets fees .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2021, 01:34:21 pm »
Did he win?

john m

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2021, 01:43:30 pm »
Did he win?

Race hasent been run yet but Half a million for a Point to Point Winner .We were bankrupt 12 years ago now half a million on a hobby horse not even any Stallion value .

Walk In The Park 5yo half-brother to point/2m4f hurdle winner Kerisper; dam French 2m2f hurdle winner, sister to French 2m4f hurdle winner Viva Rederie; impressive debut winner of Tattersalls Farm 4yo maiden point-to-point for the yard in October before changing hands for a whopping 470,000Euros at Tattersalls Cheltenham November Online Sale; intriguing to see how he fares on Rules debut.

Not what you would call an IMPRESSIVE pedigree .When I see the amount of Coin changing hands for National Hunt Horses im thinking Money Laundering .Novice Hurdle ran in Fairyhouse a month ago four of the horses cost 250,000 or more prize money was 8,600 to the winner
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 01:57:38 pm by john m »

john m

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2021, 01:59:46 pm »
Just another Observation it was an ON line sale so Horse was actually bought sight unseen .

Show Unread Posts