Author Topic: Free Stuff  (Read 5588 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Free Stuff
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2021, 11:35:18 am »
It'll be grand once the weather improves, Wingnut. Enjoy the time off and enjoy not "having" to fork out for foreign holidays!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2021, 11:39:54 am »
Ireland records the worst coronavirus infection rate in Europe, recording more than 45,000 new cases at the start of the New Year.

Ireland documented 1267 cases per million, based on the recorded cases during the seven days of January.

However, the US recorded 734.9 cases per million and the United Kingdom documented 881.3 cases per million dealing with the contagious strain of the virus. 

Let me get this srt8. You're saying that Mehaul cunt has done a worse job than Donald Trump and Boris Johnson... in fact not far off being as bad as that pair of morons combined?

Bring back Dr. Leo. Dr. Leo was great so he was...

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2021, 04:11:04 pm »
My vehicle passed the assessment so that's that for another year.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2021, 04:15:02 pm »
My vehicle passed the assessment so that's that for another year.

Are ye still payin full whack for insurance?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2021, 04:24:03 pm »
I am at the moment but I guess another 3 month suspension will be an option - assuming the allowance is 3 months per annual licence.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2021, 04:44:24 pm »
I don't know why ye don't go out and do a few hours a day....like ye used to....and become a super spreader...and i don't mean your waistline!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2021, 04:46:35 pm »
I am tempted but just to earn enough to cover expenses and the money that Mehaul cunt took off my puppy dole... if only to teach that Mehaul cunt a lesson - although looking at the latest numbers even the slowest of slow learners woulda learnt that lesson by now. I guess that's what happens when we appoint someone who might have been good - not in a Kilkenny County way, in the context of some backward parish in the arsehole of Cork - with a hurly stick a couple of decades ago to guide us through a medical pandemic.

Bring back Dr. Leo. Dr. Leo was great so he was...
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 04:55:20 pm by Rat Catcher »

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2021, 05:05:06 pm »
Bad advice..deleted.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2021, 05:14:34 pm »
Grrrr... I was happy to turn €30 into €191 by cashing out half of my bet on Gary Anderson when he got to the final of the darts world championship. Admittedly, I woulda been a lot happier had he won. However, what you deleted would be right up my street if I could motivate myself. Since lockdown I've substantially reduced screen time in favour of more real world activities like DIY and appreciating one's surroundings. I did have a nice little gambling scheme going a few years back where I wrote an app to pick horses for me to back. I didn't make a whole lot but enough to prompt practically every licensed bookmaker in Ireland and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland to close or severely restrict my accounts... the "scheme" was dependent on the ability to shop around so accounts with a relatively large number of firms was a necessity. Ah well... better to have tried and failed, I guess.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2021, 05:26:07 pm »
I would offer one word of advice though, MfH - Discipline.

If you can stick to what logic dictates you're more than half way there. Logically you're going to lose on some "investments" - in the case of sports/horse betting you're going to lose more frequently than you win. That's why gamblers make the worst gamblers, the dreaded instinctive chasing of losses.

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2021, 05:27:52 pm »
Grrrr... I was happy to turn €30 into €191 by cashing out half of my bet on Gary Anderson when he got to the final of the darts world championship. Admittedly, I woulda been a lot happier had he won. However, what you deleted would be right up my street if I could motivate myself. Since lockdown I've substantially reduced screen time in favour of more real world activities like DIY and appreciating one's surroundings. I did have a nice little gambling scheme going a few years back where I wrote an app to pick horses for me to back. I didn't make a whole lot but enough to prompt practically every licensed bookmaker in Ireland and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland to close or severely restrict my accounts... the "scheme" was dependent on the ability to shop around so accounts with a relatively large number of firms was a necessity. Ah well... better to have tried and failed, I guess.

I found this guy surfing one day an I had a go ....he used to put all the horses in order of statistics likely to win ....
For example if a trainer at a local course had a habit of winning at a huge price in December say wit a particular jockey ....that  fact aud be picked up by the computer .....all info was typed into a computer program.....
The results wer unbelievable...his only stipulation was that yu consider donating some of yur profit to a hospital in england that he ran marathons for ....wen he stopped a few yers ago i never had a bet after cause the bookies had the advantage of ther computers/ info etc....

Ther is still some great info ther if yu are prepared to study statistics...
http://www.adrianmassey.com/web1/index.php
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2021, 05:28:20 pm »
Ah glad you read it RC I wouldn't recommend to everyone but there's a bit to be made on the stocks if you're careful and don't mind a bit of risk.

I started it to get myself money for my next taxi but it's addictive after a steep enough learning curve.Somoene like yerself could be very successful.

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2021, 05:35:18 pm »
I would offer one word of advice though, MfH - Discipline.

If you can stick to what logic dictates you're more than half way there. Logically you're going to lose on some "investments" - in the case of sports/horse betting you're going to lose more frequently than you win. That's why gamblers make the worst gamblers, the dreaded instinctive chasing of losses.
Yes I need to be more decisive and learn to take profits instead of going to bed and walking up down a few grand.I've a lot to learn but the computers have the edge all the time.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2021, 07:19:22 pm »
It's when you feel you have to recoup the few grand because you made a "mistake" - with no rational regard for any cumulative profits - that you're in trouble! If you can take the hit, maybe learn something from it and move on you're laughing.

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2021, 08:15:34 pm »
Yeah that makes sense RC.I'm not liking what's happening right now in the states.Gonna keep the cash on standby tonight and see what happens next.Probably nothing but still I'll sleep better.

Show Unread Posts