Author Topic: Mighty white folk looking after their darker brothers  (Read 7151 times)

Offline silverbullet

Mighty white folk looking after their darker brothers
« on: January 10, 2021, 07:58:00 pm »
PrivacyPrivacy

Business Post
SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Brexit
Coronavirus
Companies
Data
US
SMEs
Health
Legal
Climate & Environment

Former Irish Times editor and son raise €600k for AI project
Conor Brady and his son Neil founded CaliberAI to find hate speech and potentially defamatory content in publications or
10th January, 2021
Former Irish Times editor and son raise €600k for AI project
Conor Brady and Neil Brady, whose software detects hate speech online Picture: Fergal Phillips
Conor Brady, the former Irish Times editor, and his son Neil have raised €600,000 for their start-up which develops artificial intelligence to spot defamatory and hateful speech.

CaliberAI has been granted €300,000 from Enterprise Ireland’s High Potential Start-Up scheme which supports businesses which have the potential to employ 10 people or generate €1 million in sales within three years. The funding has been matched by four Irish angel investors.

CaliberAI is developing machine learning...

Subscribe from just €1 for the first month!
Exclusive offers:

All Digital Access + eReader

TRIAL
€1
Unlimited Access for 1 Month

GET BASIC
*New subscribers only

You can cancel any time.
ANNUAL
€200

€149
For the 1st Year
Unlimited Access for 1 Year

GET ALL ACCESS
You can cancel any time.
QUARTERLY
€55

€42
90 Day Pass

GET 3 MONTHS
You can cancel any time.
2 YEARLY
€315

€248
Unlimited Access for 2 Years

GET 2 YEARS
You can cancel any time.
TEAM PASS
Get a Business Account for you and your team

SOCIAL MEDIA
NEIL BRADY
CONOR BRADY
CALIBERAI
S

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Mighty white folk looking after their darker brothers
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 08:02:59 pm »
You can't turn on Sky Sports without being told blacks lives matter. Is that a form of hate speech as it seems to imply that no other lives matter. When will somebody think about the Pakistanis, for example?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 08:31:04 pm »
You can't turn on Sky Sports without being told blacks lives matter. Is that a form of hate speech as it seems to imply that no other lives matter. When will somebody think about the Pakistanis, for example?

My new slogan is:
WHO THINKS ABOUT THE CHINKS? 8)

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2021, 08:31:58 pm »
DON'T LET BEING BROWN GET YOU DOWN! 8)

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2021, 08:37:11 pm »
No one talks shite better than the white!!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2021, 08:44:57 pm »
No one talks shite better than the white!!
The Dyslexic Racist,  carrying a sign saying DOWN WITH GINGERS  8)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2021, 09:42:28 pm »
Will somebody please think about the Pakistanis....

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2021, 10:38:44 pm »
Will somebody please think about the Pakistanis....
The ones settled in France are known as Lahore Masters.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2021, 12:20:02 am »
A kid asks his Jewish Auntie ' Did the Germans kill 60 million Jews?'

No, no says the Auntie '60 Million would be unforgivable '. 8)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2021, 12:32:31 pm »
I was watchin a programme on the owlones telly next door ....an it was about the poor health of the black Americans..
..anyway ther was this family sittin around table havin dinner an they wer like the klumps ...they wer eatin this shit pasta or sumtin an everyone them was at least 20 stone .......
Now get this .....the presenter was sayin that because of poverty grandad an grandma had high blood pressure an morbidly obese .....little grandkids  had diabetes an an mobility issues an behavioral depression ......all caused by ther environment and lack opportunity and it indicated that it was caused by them bein black an underprivileged
Treated as second class citizens and it WASNT THER FAULT they wer all unhealthy an fat bastards ......
An I was havin me tea an cake the owlone next door made for me an the adds on the telly came on an ther was a picture of black babies in Africa starving to death an cud I send them 2 pound a month to feed one cause the parents died in a famine from starvation.......

" I'm fat because yur a racist " ...... go an fuk off wit yurself  ou that  oops
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2021, 04:04:02 pm »
We need to guard against that here, Octy... and learn from immigrant experiences elsewhere I guess. We do spend a large fortune on black schools via "Educate Together", without which the blacks would have to go to the same schools as the whites and all the kids would be educated together! However, it was disappointing to read that the young lad who the Gardai shot in West Dublin (some say Hartstown, others say Clonee) suffered racist abuse growing up in that area and had the misfortune to witness another young lad who he wast something of a mentor to being stabbed to death in the same general geographical area. Hardly surprising he had mental health issues and freaked a bit when someone produced a knife during the course of a relatively minor disagreement.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2021, 04:17:40 pm »
Is that why he went out with a knife RC.....would ye say?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2021, 04:22:18 pm »
I can't say, Hal. I heard - and it's only hearsay so shouldn't be treated with much more credibility than the stuff MMW shares from his social media - that he wasn't carrying the knife. As the story goes he had a disagreement with a staff member, threw a punch or punches were thrown and somebody else intervened with a knife taken from the deli counter and was "disarmed" by the lad who was subsequently executed by An Garda Siochana under the direction of Drew Harris.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2021, 06:46:17 pm »
We need to guard against that here, Octy... and learn from immigrant experiences elsewhere I guess. We do spend a large fortune on black schools via "Educate Together", without which the blacks would have to go to the same schools as the whites and all the kids would be educated together! However, it was disappointing to read that the young lad who the Gardai shot in West Dublin (some say Hartstown, others say Clonee) suffered racist abuse growing up in that area and had the misfortune to witness another young lad who he wast something of a mentor to being stabbed to death in the same general geographical area. Hardly surprising he had mental health issues and freaked a bit when someone produced a knife during the course of a relatively minor disagreement.
More lies your picking up off fakebook ratti

I taut it was him that produced the knife ?

The knief he tried to kill the guards with was not his?

If his mate was stabbed to death then it's likely his mate knew who the perpetrator was probably over a drug debt especially in that kip hartstown ....the fukin parish priest is a smackhead ffs ..and watever information you got off the internet is probaly an exercise in damage limitation victimhood 
More victimhood ....." my mate was stabbed to death therefore I have mental illness ( anything criminal I do from now on is not my fault) and I  am entitled to rob a shop and break the shopkeepers jaw and threaten others with injury
Because yous are all racist and called me n......r wen I grew up .....its yur fault  :-\

" I was shit in school cause the teachers wer racist an wudnt teach me "  no you wer a brain dead  dope who wasted everyone's time
" I had to turn to crime because all the jobs wer open to whites only "  no you left school early cause you wer making more than you da selling hash
" I have to carry a knife cause all the whites are tryin to kill me "  no you carry a knife cause it's a gangsta hip hop rap or watever shite yu call music nessesary prop.an all yur  mates carry them an yu dont want to be the odd one out
:"  my brother battered the shopkeeper an tried to kill the police wit the knief  cause of his mental illness caused by whites who persecuted him to act in a desperate way " .....
It wasn't his fault ....
No he was most likely off his head on drugs most the time that caused his mental illness that led him to batter his girlfriend the previous week with a hammer and made him
Know to the guardai as a dangerous  individual wit a history of violence ....

We have the same shite with our honky drug takin tracksuit clad shit that walks our streets at nite .....
On the dole since they left school an dealin an robbin an mugging an battering ther girlfriend ......
Blaming everyone else for ther shite life and living in the greatest country on earth wer opportunity awaits anyone that goes for it .....
You have wat it takes in this country and you can go to the top ...we dont need this America shote here .....even your own dr leopold is indian for fuk sake ....
Will yu stop perpetuating this racial hatred

https://youtu.be/7eXdt1eGgCA
Now heres a role model for any kid ....

« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 06:55:13 pm by Octavia1 »
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2021, 06:53:54 pm »
More lies your picking up off fakebook ratti

I taut it was him that produced the knife ?

The knief he tried to kill the guards with was not his?

If his mate was stabbed to death then it's likely his mate knew who the perpetrator was probablyover drug debt especiallyin that kip hartstown ....the fukin paris priest is a smackhead ffs ..and watever information you got off the internet is probaly an exercise in damage limitation victimhood 
More victimhood ....." my mate was stabbed to death therefore I have mental illness ( anything criminal I do from now on is not my fault) and I  am entitled to rob a shop and break the shopkeepers jaw and threaten others with injury
Because yous are all racist and called me n......r wen I grew up .....its yur fault  :-\

" I was shit in school cause the teachers wer racist an wudnt teach me "  no you wer a brain dead  dope who wasted everyone's time
" I had to turn to crime because all the jobs wer open to whites only "  no you left school early cause you wer making more than you da selling hash
" I have to carry a knife cause all the whites are tryin to kill me "  no you carry a knife cause it's a gangsta hip hop rap or watever shite yu call music nessesary prop.an all me mates carry them
:"  my brother battered the shopkeeper an tried to kill the police wit the knief  cause of his mental illness caused by whites who persecuted him to act in a desperate way " .....
It wasn't his fault ....
No he was most likely off his head on drugs most the time that caused his mental illness that led him to batter his girlfriend the previous week with a hammer and made him
Know to the guardai as a dangerous  individual wit a history of violence ....

We have the same shite with our honky drug takin tracksuit clad shit that walks our streets at nite .....
On the dole since they left school an dealin an robbin an mugging an battering ther girlfriend ......
Blaming everyone else for ther shite life and living in the greatest country on earth wer opportunity awaits anyone that goes for it .....
You have wat it takes in this country and you can go to the top ...we dont need this America shote here .....even your own dr leopold is indian for fuk sake ....
Will yu stop perpetuating this racial hatred

https://youtu.be/7eXdt1eGgCA
Now heres a role model for any kid ....
Word at the time was the Irish guy  took the knife off the African guy in a fight, then stabbed him.
https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/brothers-charged-after-death-of-teen-26646986.html

Show Unread Posts