Author Topic: Mighty white folk looking after their darker brothers  (Read 7146 times)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Mighty white folk looking after their darker brothers
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2021, 07:02:17 pm »
Wat was the outcome ?
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2021, 07:12:31 pm »
I'm not telling you any lies, Octy. I'm merely telling you what I was told by someone else in the real world, I don't subscribe to Facebook. As noted, it is hearsay but it's from the same source that told me there was no stabbing. I relayed that (similarly as hearsay) i.e. that the chap in the shop was punched not stabbed or knifed in direct response to the clearly fabricated evidence of a stabbing introduced to that discussion by MMW. One version was right... to give you a clue, it wasn't the nonsense MMW was pedalling.

The stabbing of his younger acquaintance was widely covered in the media at the time, back in 2010 if memory serves. There was no suggestion of any link to illegal drugs. What was reported both in the media and at a subsequent court hearing was that a group of black young lads were walking from the sports complex in Blanchardstown with some white young ladies. One of the young ladies asked a white male who was smoking in his garden for a light and he launched into a barrage of abuse, heavily criticising the ladies' choice in male companionship and ended up winding himself up into a frenzy which resulted in him stabbing the younger black lad. The perpetrator died before the court case but his brother who was with him at the time was charged as an accomplice and acquitted.

I don't claim to be a Psychiatrist but I'm guessing facing such a gruesome attack in a foreign country might be enough to convince a man that he ought to be equipped to deal with any recurrence regardless of how rational or otherwise that may seem to us, as outsiders. To use an ermism the lad may well have concluded that it was time to get a gun knife.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 07:15:15 pm by Rat Catcher »

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2021, 07:33:02 pm »
I don't see any suggestion that the knife used by the white bloke to kill the black bloke was taken from the (or another) black bloke in that link, Octy... and I don't recall that being introduced into evidence. I respectfully suggest that happened only in your imagination as you have previously laboured under the misapprehension that knife crime only exists in black culture... despite my reminding you that every reported knife attack on taxi drivers in recent times has been carried out by a white man.

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2021, 07:35:46 pm »
Yes I've just read it ...at least the Irishtimes version ....the fact is none of us know the full true facts....we wernt present ..but you paint a very colourful picture there painting the dead irish as 100 % guilty of a racially motivated murder ....that is also hearsay and speculation . It would appear that it was one groups word against the other . We,ll never know as the killer died before trial ....but to blame that case 10 years ago as a factor in the rampage that occurred a few weeks ago is ludicrous and is pulling the race card ....he was out for some sort of revenge to even the score ..is laughable
But wat is a fact is that if the bloke who was shot by police in blanch was white .....nobody would bat an eyelid it would have been back page news ... ...just another junkie got wat was coming to him ....
Because he was black ...a series of protests wer held with BLM placards held aloft ...its a race issue cause he was black ...that's wat I'm gettin at ...its complete and utter horse shite

The media are  also constantly peddling half truths and speculation to sell ther platforms and make a wage with
Misinformation when they dont kno the facts ...
And also know to make it a race issue sells papers

« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 07:40:18 pm by Octavia1 »

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2021, 07:37:42 pm »
I don't see any suggestion that the knife used by the white bloke to kill the black bloke was taken from the (or another) black bloke in that link, Octy... and I don't recall that being introduced into evidence. I respectfully suggest that happened only in your imagination as you have previously laboured under the misapprehension that knife crime only exists in black culture... despite my reminding you that every reported knife attack on taxi drivers in recent times has been carried out by a white man.

I didnt say that rat ....bullit did ...read again ....
It's not my imagination you are referring to

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2021, 07:44:04 pm »
Apologies, Octy. Sure it was the bullet that posted the picture of someone's sliced up back in support of MMWs fabrication!

Anywaysanall, imagine yourself and another white Irish immigrant in downtown Lagos, each with a blackbird on yisser arms and some big black mother fucker knifes your mate to death. Would you not start to think you need some means of defending yourself against the natives?

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2021, 08:08:21 pm »
Apologies, Octy. Sure it was the bullet that posted the picture of someone's sliced up back in support of MMWs fabrication!

Anywaysanall, imagine yourself and another white Irish immigrant in downtown Lagos, each with a blackbird on yisser arms and some big black mother fucker knifes your mate to death. Would you not start to think you need some means of defending yourself against the natives?
Yes  I would . But it's not a common occurrence and more whites are stabbed to death cause thers more of them ..but it wouldnt cause me to rob a shop or hit my girlfriend wit a hammer  or try to kill a police officer  if the media are to be believed....
We are all innately tribalistic rat ....its in our dna .....in order to live peacefully we have to oppress our basic animal urges .......some call it racist ....I hate that word because its trown  around  like confetti on the social media fraudulant universe for varying different political and personal advantage ....its a weapon of language that is in my opinion the most incitefiul and deceitful  word in the history of the english language.
To march on the guarda station or the shopping  centre without evidence of wat happened with blm banners is an incitement to  racial hatred..to assume that any black who is shot by a cop was automatically a race crime is outrageous and dangerous.......I hope it was a load of gullible teens but if not ....that sort of action only justifies the far rights claims that blacks and whites shouldn't live together...

I havnt seen mmw claims ....I'll hav a look

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2021, 08:16:27 pm »
MMW posted a picture of someone who was injured in a soccer brawl on the mainland, claiming and/or believing it to be the man who was punched in the Spar shop in Hartstown or Clonee or wherever it was. SB, quoting that post, posted another picture of someone else with a carved up back which suggested he believed it to be relevant to the Spar shop incident.

There is no suggestion of any robbery either. I heard that it was a row between two men that escalated when a third party produced a knife, nothing more than that. In fact I heard the man that got punched took a lot of convincing to go to hospital and didn't actually present until after the firing squad had dealt with the black lad.

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2021, 08:48:20 pm »
Yea ....too much speculation to be fair......
...any case the hole thing was regrettable...I'm sure the facts will come out eventually.....plenty witnesses ...assuming they wernt all stoned an off the faces  ...rife wit gick an  gick peddlers ...gettin worser bybthe year Dublin

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2021, 08:51:59 pm »
It's still Gardai/UFV 1 - 0 BLM !!

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2021, 09:09:34 pm »
It's still Gardai/UFV 1 - 0 BLM !!
rofl
Fuk off ...yur lookin for a row  lol

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2021, 09:14:39 pm »
The picture was wrong of the stabbing,the shooting was correct,that's my opinion,if I was an armed Garda and after attempted tazing and whatever else failed I'd shoot anybody coming at me with a knife,white black yellow or whatever.As octy said if it was an ordinary scobie it would have been forgotten about in 12 hours.

You do enjoy an ould stir RC.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2021, 09:31:12 pm »
I can't help myself, MMW. However, don't be too quick to cheer the Gardai just because it was an immigrant they got this time. Don't forget the last time we had firing squads on the streets of Fingal and all around the country it was Black and Tans and they were also under British Loyalist command. That didn't end well...

I'm surprised the erm hasn't thrown in a Brexit angle. On the day we should be watching the ports and studying the smallprint the ex?MI5 man is directing a firing squad. Bit of a coincidence that it was the riot squad's day off, no?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 09:34:14 pm by Rat Catcher »

Online silverbullet

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2021, 10:49:55 pm »
I can't help myself, MMW. However, don't be too quick to cheer the Gardai just because it was an immigrant they got this time. Don't forget the last time we had firing squads on the streets of Fingal and all around the country it was Black and Tans and they were also under British Loyalist command. That didn't end well...

I'm surprised the erm hasn't thrown in a Brexit angle. On the day we should be watching the ports and studying the smallprint the ex?MI5 man is directing a firing squad. Bit of a coincidence that it was the riot squad's day off, no?
We Irish have long memories. The Balubas of Congo killed 11 of our peacekeeping group,  wounding one.

Given that is ingrained on the mind of of military and police,  I  follow the actions of  MMW shoot first, deal with the consequences later.

I think I withdrew the photos shared on FB after doing a reverse image search.

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2021, 11:59:39 pm »
The picture was wrong of the stabbing,the shooting was correct,that's my opinion,if I was an armed Garda and after attempted tazing and whatever else failed I'd shoot anybody coming at me with a knife,white black yellow or whatever.As octy said if it was an ordinary scobie it would have been forgotten about in 12 hours.

You do enjoy an ould stir RC.
You are not a policeman, who is licenced to kill, but is supposed to be trained only to have to do so in the direst of situations. I repeat that I can't see why 15 + cops could not have managed this situation without loss of a man's only life. The fault, I suggest, lies with the officer in charge. RC names that man as Drew Harris, I place it with the OIC at the scene.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Show Unread Posts