Author Topic: Lad from Crumlin Fighting  (Read 5535 times)

john m

Re: Lad from Crumlin Fighting
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2021, 11:29:42 am »
Was hoping for that result... yippee   Your man went after his leg from the start and the dopey Tinker could not protect it...Lets see a few more put manners on him...Was a good bet Ermy?

Mac was going to get him early or it was then unknown .I should of listened to our kids mate she boxed for Ireland knew what she was talking about .Mc Gregor just didnt have the power at that weight and he depends on punch power .Dont know has he ever won by choke unless it was against a bird or kicked the shit out of someone that wasent outside a pub .He might be a bit one dimensional .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2021, 11:45:32 am »
Is that one of the schemes Tesco and Dominos won't serve, erm? Back in my younger days I'd work the Spawell if I got over that way. Mostly a Tallaght shuttle once you got that side of it, good coin in it, all cash but not for the faint hearted!

john m

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2021, 11:53:14 am »
Is that one of the schemes Tesco and Dominos won't serve, erm? Back in my younger days I'd work the Spawell if I got over that way. Mostly a Tallaght shuttle once you got that side of it, good coin in it, all cash but not for the faint hearted!

Garda Helicopter wont even fly over it .Its same three people all the time Gards know who they are havent got the manpower to cheese the trap to catch them .Tallaght Garda station is running on empty a lot of them out sick .The local branch of Criminals Inc are aware of manpower issues in the division .Although they have the crews for the roadplocks and speed detection but then I suppose they are in traffiic and not Garda Local taskforce .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2021, 12:06:35 pm »
I think the COVID '19 checkpoints are manned by apprentices on early release from Tempelmore. Any self respecting scumbag would eat them for breakfast at 2:20 in the afternoon. The firing squads on the real checkpoints are probably too busy hunting down immigrants to be of any concern to the home grown scum.

john m

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2021, 12:22:59 pm »
If you were robbing the Centra in Killinarden if you see the Tactical lads get the bally and the Gloves off quick show them you are White just to be on the safe side .In fact Criminal Inc. probably recommend in their brochure Basic Robbing and Thuggery that you only cover part of your face to allow for racial identification by armed officers .

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2021, 04:58:54 pm »
On betfair Poirier was about 3/1 to win the fight,McGregor was 1/3,that was without naming the round or type of victory.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2021, 06:41:03 pm »
The lad from Crumlin that owns a pub and tattoos is fighting tonight .Looked at the weigh in he looks monsterous .Paddy Power the Worlds Greatest Bookie will give you 7/2 for as much as twenty euro no more that he knocks yer man out in the first round .He frightened me just looking at him if he hits yer man with one full haymeker its game over .How many Gaff parties in the 8,10 12s tonight Garda will be dragging bodies out of taxis and interrogating drivers about where you picked them up and where you are going ..The Great Conor Cocaine Covid Championship will be in full celebration mode .
That went well for him.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2021, 06:13:07 pm »
Was hoping for that result... yippee   Your man went after his leg from the start and the dopey Tinker could not protect it...Lets see a few more put manners on him...Was a good bet Ermy?

Mac was going to get him early or it was then unknown .I should of listened to our kids mate she boxed for Ireland knew what she was talking about .Mc Gregor just didnt have the power at that weight and he depends on punch power .Dont know has he ever won by choke unless it was against a bird or kicked the shit out of someone that wasent outside a pub .He might be a bit one dimensional .

You lads realise you're doing the Irish thing of running your own down, don't you? When you've nothing left except your silly Irish charms and mementoes, remember that...your country (laughing my nuts off) won't care when you're all homeless.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2021, 07:24:10 pm »

You lads realise you're doing the Irish thing of running your own down, don't you? When you've nothing left except your silly Irish charms and mementoes, remember that...your country (laughing my nuts off) won't care when you're all homeless.
I've no problem running someone down in a Bentley.

I've looked up to a lot of our great sportspeople,  alas McG  isn't one of them.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2021, 09:27:04 pm »
Ali McG.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2021, 11:21:46 pm »
Ali McG.
Alas, Alas, who the f**k is Alas?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2021, 11:25:44 am »

I've looked up to a lot of our great sportspeople,  alas McG  isn't one of them.

He's no hero, no, but he has done something with his short life. He wouldn't be the first foolish young man to be falsely accused of heinous crimes by women either.....not to defend him in any way, but the courts are for that.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2021, 01:22:47 pm »

He's no hero, no, but he has done something with his short life. He wouldn't be the first foolish young man to be falsely accused of heinous crimes by women either.....not to defend him in any way, but the courts are for that.
He's the best of a bad lot coming from the MMA/UFC ranks. Most are monosyllabic thugs. He's cocky and inarticulate.  If only he had a speech writer,  Dana White could keep his TV career going.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2021, 01:29:03 pm »
Arse is killing me today so i'll keep it short....Chuck Norris could barely put a sentence together....don't even start me on half the boxers out there...sitting down at a p.c for the first time today and my left leg is numb....think I'm on me last leg.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2021, 01:35:19 pm »
You'll be fukall use if SkyNet goes online tonight...for shur!!

Show Unread Posts