Author Topic: 2/1 a general election this year just got a big boost  (Read 8185 times)

john m

Re: 2/1 a general election this year just got a big boost
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2021, 12:16:24 pm »
Takeaway pints from boozers that aren't takeaway pints cos the juvenile scum that aren't buying them to takeaway...and how come pubs are allowed sell takeaway pints when drinking in public is actually illegal...or is drinking from cans frowned upon whereas drinking from plastic cups is not.

YES .

I have front row seats to a battle of the bands 6 young Dublin bands playing in a front garden .Nobody giving any sort of a fuck about Social distancing or street gargling or Garda .Dont know what the legals are and nobody seems to care .You can stand up to drink sit down pints outdoors but you cant stand up to drink indoor pints .I can go indoors to the bookies to back a horse but I cant stand in a field to watch him run .

Offline watty

« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2021, 05:20:52 pm »
Pubs can sell takeaway pints as long as they're consumed within 100m (100 feet?) of the pub.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2021, 05:46:32 pm »
Pubs can sell takeaway pints as long as they're consumed within 100m (100 feet?) of the pub.

Do the pints come with trackers? lol

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2021, 07:36:56 pm »
Prefer podcasts in the house...garden...at least I know where the fridge is ..and the drink is + 50% cheaPer ...an ifin you are lonely Mrs. Hitler can do a turn in her slippers...an on
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2021, 04:50:38 am »
Not consumed within, or consumed beyond.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Show Unread Posts