Author Topic: Get Guns Sticks Swords just arm yourselves  (Read 12214 times)

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: Get Guns Sticks Swords just arm yourselves
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2021, 11:24:06 am »
Which on is Leo again?

john m

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2021, 11:28:45 am »
There you have Leos solution if we spend 14 billion we have in savings we can wipe out loads of the debt .He wont be cutting Civil service wages or increasing income tax so loads more hidden taxes or cutting PRE covid 203 yoyos a week BUT we will be comming after you .Mr Varadkar said “nobody knows for sure” when FISCAL RESTRAINS  caused by borrowing during the pandemic will be enacted by government to arrest the national debt.For those of you who missed it first time round ,welcome to the 1970s .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2021, 11:33:03 am »
The one that gave us the full puppy dole!!

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2021, 11:34:26 am »
What's the big concern about exams?Erm yer making a lot of noise but not much substance.Stop reading the newspapers ya fukkin fruitcake.

Or watchin the telly ... :(
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2021, 11:40:53 am »
Which on is Leo again?
The paki that wears mascara.....the other one has a face  like
A large  Hemorrhoids an sounds like a bag of kittens goin tru a mincer

john m

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2021, 11:43:43 am »
HERE IS A GREAT EXAMPLE OF HOW BAD THE GOVERNMENT ARE .

WED, 17 FEB, 2021 - 11:32
ANN O’LOUGHLIN
A High Court judge will give judgment within the coming weeks on the lead challenge over the calculated grades process adopted for the Leaving Certificate 2020 exam in response to the Covid pandemic.

Mr Justice Charles Meenan, today when case managing some 60 other actions brought over the calculated grades, said he was adjourning those for further mention to March 10.

He said he expected his judgment in the lead action would be available before that date so the sides in the additional cases would have had time to consider it.

The lead case, which ran for some five weeks, was brought by Belvedere College Dublin student Freddie Sherry, of Newtown, Celbridge, Co. Kildare, against the Minister for Education and Skills and the State.

When it concluded on February 2, Mr Justice Meenan reserved his decision, saying the case involved complex facts and legal issues but he would give judgment as soon as possible. He was conscious the Leaving Cert 2021 "is now in view" and the calculated grades system may be “a matter of some importance”, he added.

Some 60 similar actions remain on hold pending the Sherry judgment.

Mr Sherry claims a direction by the Minister last August to remove school historical records in the calculated grades process resulted in him being unfairly downgraded by 55 points in his Leaving Cert.

He said he was “hugely disappointed” his teachers’ estimated CAO points total of 542 for him was reduced to 487 under the process. His first course choice was pharmacy in TCD.

He claimed the Minister’s direction unlawfully interfered in the calculated grades process overseen by an independent steering committee.

The Minister and State denied the claims and maintained there was no reason to believe Mr Sherry would be in an improved position if historical school data was included.

They said students in Belvedere College received on average higher scores in 2020 compared to the 2017-19 period and there was no basis for any assertion Mr Sherry would have been treated more favourably in another category of school.

They also said, as the calculated grades process has been completed and CAO offers issued, any attempt to reinstate school historical data would be inappropriate or disproportionate as it would cast doubt on the results of significant numbers of students and their entitlement to college places.

WITHOUT KNOWING THE OUTCOME OF THIS HIGH COURT CHALLENGE .HOW CAN THE MINISTER DECIDE WHAT WAY THE LEAVING CERT CAN BE LEGALLY ASSESSED .

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2021, 11:45:07 am »
Apart from the pubs being closed and a few wearing masks life is almost the same as it was last year, boring.Erm was typing all this stuff well before the pandemic.Moany bastard..

john m

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2021, 11:50:05 am »
Here is the legal case ...He claimed the Minister’s direction unlawfully interfered in the calculated grades process overseen by an independent steering committee.

Minister O Gorman said he did not have any Legal Authority to interfere with an independent commission into Mother and Baby Homes and could not stop the destruction of files .

Even taxi Drivers took the Minister to Court for interfering with the issue of taxi licences .

If this kid wins his case the High Court will be full of Spotty teenagers and their parents looking for compo .

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2021, 11:53:21 am »
I told ya already Erm, the leaving cert won't help you pass yer NCT or suitability..I have one.Useless.Not worth a wank.

john m

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2021, 11:55:07 am »
Apart from the pubs being closed and a few wearing masks life is almost the same as it was last year, boring.Erm was typing all this stuff well before the pandemic.Moany bastard..

Merch the history of this country is people seeing things that are wrong and saying fuck all .From Banks to Industrial Schools .Orphanages,Mother and baby homes .Magdalin Laundries .Larry Goodman .The Galway tent .I would prefer to be thought of as a Moany cunt than a Sheeple .

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2021, 11:55:37 am »
Ye johnny .yur goin have to stop all this natterin about brexit an them two dopes ....cant be good for yu .....I rekon this whole flu ting is going kill thousands over this year in covid chinese flu health related conditions.....
I rekon me blood pressure is gone tru the roof ....
Ide say cople of us be dead by end of year ....
This ting was no recession.....its attacking the body an mind of billions ....I'm certainly it was the chinese deliberately war against trump an American an to collapse world trade an economy so they can take control of it ....
All yur talk nout brexit an them two muppets isnt helping you atall atall .....its all negative mental health toxic kryptonite for superman ........thers nuttin yu can do bout it the loonies are runnin the show ....that's the way it is ...that's the way it always was ...wedder it was Nero burnin Rome...or royalty
Killing a million soldiers in ww 1 ....I womt mention hitler cause he was Brilliant so he was .....but apart from him ther all fukin mad cnuts an ther sukin you into a mental quagmire
Of destruction ......I havnt been well lately from this flu .....
I've been carrying a baseball bat under me jumper for quite some time an gettin very angry at cnuts......an I dont even have a telly an dont know wats going on but I know sumtin is up

john m

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2021, 12:03:22 pm »
Occi My mental health is Good Im not taken in by the miasma of Covid being used to undermine the social order .I have never seen a Government drive a bigger wedge between different sections of society .We are living in Animal Farm .

https://www.audiobooks.com/audiobook/animal-farm/124166?refId=39064&gclid=CjwKCAiAmrOBBhA0EiwArn3mfOgEFHcgpb23JVn5l8cM-5oBfz5adlqVCT27VIPLjb5rbqVr6D9xMhoCcXsQ

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2021, 12:04:52 pm »
This government was voted in John.When your party gets the gig you'll see how difficult it can be to make progress in politics.Better off tuning it out IMO.

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2021, 12:15:16 pm »
Go out to nature an have a walk .....go to the beach ...listen to the waves an the birdies .....that reality ...politics is not the real world ...its not reality ...we are living in a"  matrix " of false information that's killing us ....the young are being destroyed by the monsters of fakebook  , Instagram,  youtube , twitter .....Simon Cowell,  the great British bake off ,
Ireland fittest family , mrs browns boys , operation transformation,  doctors scaring the shite out of us all an tellin us to stay home whilst they make fortunes , oligarchs gangsters runnin russia , mad narcissistic grown up children runnin America,  dictators wit world conquerin ambition runnin china , little fatcbut dictators executing ther own family members in North Korea, drug dealers makin movies bout themselves , polar bears nearly extinct,  honey bees on ther way out , the planet on fire an only decades left of life on it , africa woman havin 10 babies each , 40 thousand ex miltary in america homeless , 120 k ex military in prisons ,
 the middle  east run by a  religion that likes to cut peoples heads off an stone women for havin a bit of nookie on the side , pot noodles , kids gettin sex changes ,
Yur livin in a fukin nut house .....
Keep yur head down like andy defresne an formulation a survival plan
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 12:19:54 pm by Octavia1 »

john m

« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2021, 12:16:05 pm »
More bike lanes for the Homeless of South County Dublin ....We were awarded €20,705,000 by the National Transport Authority last week to help deliver the Council's Cycle South Dublin programme of work. More details in the link and a full list of projects funded in the images!
https://www.sdcc.ie/.../south-dublin-county-council...

Show Unread Posts