Author Topic: Get Guns Sticks Swords just arm yourselves  (Read 12204 times)

john m

Re: Get Guns Sticks Swords just arm yourselves
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2021, 12:20:19 pm »
Go out to nature an have a walk .....go to the beach ...listen to the waves an the birdies .....that reality ...politics is not the real world ...its not reality ...we are living in a"  matrix " of false information that's killing us ....the young are being destroyed by the monsters of fakebook  , Instagram,  youtube , twitter .....Simon Cowell,  the great British bake off ,
Ireland fittest family , mrs browns boys , operation transformation,  doctors scaring the shite out of us all an tellin us to stay home whilst they make fortunes , oligarchs gangsters runnin russia , mad narcissistic grown up children runnin America,  dictators wit world conquerin ambition runnin china , little fatcbut dictators executing ther own family members in North Korea, drug dealers makin movies bout themselves , polar bears nearly extinct,  honey bees on ther way out , the planet on fire an only decades left of life on it , africa woman havin 10 babies each , 40 thousand ex miltary in america homeless , 120 k ex military in prisons ,
 the middle run by a  religion that likes to cut peoples heads off an stone women for havin a bit of nookie on the side , pot noodles , kids gettin sex changes ,
Yur livin in a fukin nut house .....
Keep yur head down like andy defresne an formulation a survival plan

Your not wrong Occi .I was the only boy in our family so had no brothers to do my fighting for me its me Nature if I see something wrong I stand up to it if i dont nobody else will do it for me .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2021, 12:35:48 pm »
Is it that yer trying to find people with similar opinions John?Facebook is where all the wobbly wheels hang out.There are a few posters pretending to be unstablee on here but this place isnt a recruiting ground for weirdos.

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2021, 12:37:37 pm »
Lot of  greatness comes from insanity ....but in the case of politicians nuttin but gick ....life is short and we're not livin it enough
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Online Octavia1

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2021, 12:44:55 pm »
Is it that yer trying to find people with similar opinions John?Facebook is where all the wobbly wheels hang out.There are a few posters pretending to be unstablee on here but this place isnt a recruiting ground for weirdos.
Yu shud replace " isnt" wit " shudnt" merc .......wen you know you are surrounded by insanity from quite an early age .... it's best to pretend to fit in ......

Online Octavia1

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2021, 01:03:51 pm »
Mad in the right way me ma calls it  :-\ oops

john m

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2021, 11:57:58 pm »
WED, 17 FEB, 2021 - 21:05
JESS CASEY, AOIFE MOORE & CAITLÍN GRIFFIN
Leaving Cert students are to be offered a choice between a modified version of calculated grades or written exams under plans signed off on today by the Government, the Minister for Education has confirmed.

This follows two weeks of intense confidential talks between the Department of Education and the second-level teachers’ unions.

The Junior Cert exams are to be canceled for the second year in a row, to be replaced with assessments decided on by their schools.

ANY BETTING BEFORE WHATEVER SHE HAD FOR DINNER TURNS TO SHITE THIS DEAL WILL BE ATTACKED BY TEACHERS UNIONS .

john m

« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2021, 11:33:59 am »
Education Minister Norma Foley has indicated that Leaving Certificate students could be "disbarred from a particular exam" if their parents try to lobby teachers on predicted grades.

She said that legislation will be drawn up on penalties in relation to canvassing or trying to influence teachers over accredited marks.

Leaving Cert students will be offered the choice of sitting the traditional exam or opting for accredited grades. Students can also request both.

SO YOU GO TO A PARENT TEACHER MEETING .THE TEACHER SAYS YOUR KID IS THICK AND IF YOU SAY HE ISINT THEN HE CANT SIT THE EXAM ?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2021, 01:55:09 pm »
Education Minister Norma Foley has indicated that Leaving Certificate students could be "disbarred from a particular exam" if their parents try to lobby teachers on predicted grades.

She said that legislation will be drawn up on penalties in relation to canvassing or trying to influence teachers over accredited marks.

Leaving Cert students will be offered the choice of sitting the traditional exam or opting for accredited grades. Students can also request both.

SO YOU GO TO A PARENT TEACHER MEETING .THE TEACHER SAYS YOUR KID IS THICK AND IF YOU SAY HE ISINT THEN HE CANT SIT THE EXAM ?
Stormin' Norman Foley. ( Don't try to tell me it's  female).

john m

« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2021, 02:21:50 pm »
So some teachers will have to return to school to teach to get their wages and others working from home will still be on full coin .Thats going to work out well.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2021, 03:41:36 pm »
The whole thing is a shambles since our lords and masters saw fit to elect An Taoiseach to run the show. How anyone thought a gobshite like that could fill the little pink nikes of a qualified medical doctor is beyond me.

john m

« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2021, 03:50:32 pm »
Strange law .A parent harasses a teacher and the student gets punished !Is that even legal .This woman is a fucking Joke .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2021, 03:54:42 pm »
Did you know An Taoiseach was actually a school teacher in real life? It beggars belief that the arsehole can't even do a deal with his own, shows how universally despised he is, I guess. Bring back Dr. Leo. Dr. Leo was great so he was...

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2021, 04:03:26 pm »
Did you know An Taoiseach was actually a school teacher in real life? It beggars belief that the arsehole can't even do a deal with his own, shows how universally despised he is, I guess. Bring back Dr. Leo. Dr. Leo was great so he was...
You're so right.  Dr. Leo tries to do a deal with one of his own, and everyone's up in arms.

Didja ever hear the likes?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2021, 04:10:25 pm »
He didn't try... he succeeded. Bring back Dr. Leo. Dr. Leo was great so he was...

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2021, 04:12:29 pm »
He didn't try... he succeeded. Bring back Dr. Leo. Dr. Leo was great so he was...
Copy that! 8)

Show Unread Posts