Author Topic: Swastika  (Read 5126 times)

Offline John m

Re: Swastika
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2021, 01:24:20 am »
Very very fuking dangerous precident.....
Compulsory vaccination .....
Riots ? Bring them on ....

Occi its simple really Covid is not the problem never was .The problem is simple we are living to long .The longer we live the more it costs the State in Pensions ,so they dont have the coin to spend on Hospitals .The real problem is Covid exposed the lack of medical facilities .You see the Smiley youngone fron TV3 every night giving us the Covid scores she use to report on the amount of people waiting on trollies trying to get a bed in a hospital Same problem same script different actor .Covid is the Star in the latest version of wheres my bed .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2021, 09:38:25 am »

Occi its simple really Covid is not the problem never was .The problem is simple we are living to long .The longer we live the more it costs the State in Pensions ,so they dont have the coin to spend on Hospitals .The real problem is Covid exposed the lack of medical facilities .You see the Smiley youngone fron TV3 every night giving us the Covid scores she use to report on the amount of people waiting on trollies trying to get a bed in a hospital Same problem same script different actor .Covid is the Star in the latest version of wheres my bed .
Compulsory vaccination in Austria Johnny....
An Germany soon to follow .....wat does Compulsory mean?
I mean do yu goto prison or a concentration camp .....or most likely scenario you'll be excluded from entering any public place ....because you refused to give up Compulsory bean injected wit an unknown substance in some cases  substance still on trial,
rushed trew  , an  as yet unproven side effects in the long term ....all invasion of the body without consent is rape under international law .  Medical procedure as yu so ritely put it shud always be a choice ....anything else contravenes basic human rights ....
Get a gun
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline John m

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2021, 10:31:26 am »
Occi when the non vaccinated hit the streets to defend their right to protect their own bodies I will support them up to and including open rebellion . Governments are exploiting this virus .I would bet coin that they decide that ALL citizens must have a test of some sort to show they are non toxic but what will really be happening is the collection of DNA to go with your bank account number they bought off you with PUP Coin .Have you noticed how concerned the Government are with deaths .The only figures issued are number of Infected ,Number in ICU and number in Hospital no actual figure for fatalities because they are minuscule .GET A GUN A BIG ONE .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2021, 02:08:46 pm »
Everyone should be vaccinated, wear a mask and social distance.
If you don't you're a dick and it will only prolong matters.
Hold the fuckers down if you have to.
+1

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2021, 02:13:32 pm »
Occi when the non vaccinated hit the streets to defend their right to protect their own bodies I will support them up to and including open rebellion . Governments are exploiting this virus .I would bet coin that they decide that ALL citizens must have a test of some sort to show they are non toxic but what will really be happening is the collection of DNA to go with your bank account number they bought off you with PUP Coin .Have you noticed how concerned the Government are with deaths .The only figures issued are number of Infected ,Number in ICU and number in Hospital no actual figure for fatalities because they are minuscule .GET A GUN A BIG ONE .
The same Covidiots using their siblings Covid certs to get into pubs, snorting coke off toilet cisterns, then going on a rant about what goes into their bodies?

I'm guessing they want to inherit a house from an elderly relative.

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2021, 04:36:09 pm »

Compulsory vaccination in Austria Johnny....
An Germany soon to follow .....wat does Compulsory mean?
I mean do yu goto prison or a concentration camp .....or most likely scenario you'll be excluded from entering any public place ....because you refused to give up Compulsory bean injected wit an unknown substance in some cases  substance still on trial,
rushed trew  , an  as yet unproven side effects in the long term ....all invasion of the body without consent is rape under international law .  Medical procedure as yu so ritely put it shud always be a choice ....anything else contravenes basic human rights ....
Get a gun
+1
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Online Octavia1

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2021, 11:36:22 pm »
Everyone should be vaccinated, wear a mask and social distance.
If you don't you're a dick and it will only prolong matters.
Hold the fuckers down if you have to.
+1

You are aware that ther is bout 100 cases before the High Court
Of children who are suffering lifelong severe health problems caused by the swine flu vaccine?
They  " experts"  and economically motivated politicians want to vaccinate all children  for the chinese flu now ....
Now they told us children can't get sick from this  Chinese flu unless the have underlying health condition and that most certainly seems  to the be case ....wat motivates them to vaccinate children who can't get sick ?
They will inform us that children are spreaders....so the
alleged  motivation is to protect the whole of society.  Vaccinations should be given for the benefit of the individual on a case to case basis
.  They are  advoctin/ proposin/ implementin Unessessary vaccinating people to protect a minority who will have serious medical issues or who cud die .......it doesn't make any sense...
Those who potentially can have serious problems wit this flu should get vaccinated . Those who want to be vaccinated should choose to be vaccinated and weigh up the risks . But sanctions placed on anyone who chooses not to be vaccinated is authority  out of control and not democratic  .....
Do you really trust  politicians behind these decisions  ?
Fukin madness....
As Johnny says ....get a bleedin gun

« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 11:54:36 pm by Octavia1 »

Offline John m

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2021, 07:59:51 am »
Its all about lack of Hospital beds and investment .Put simply our politicians wont increase tax to pay for a decent health system .Personal tax is too low @20% and the tax fiddle by big business dosent help .Look at the amount of restrictions and lockdowns in Switzerland where they have a proper health system .Only 12% of people employed by the HSE are involved in direct medical provision most are service workers like cleaners ,office staff ,gardners ,drivers ,security .

Offline watty

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2021, 01:58:33 pm »
HPV vaccine cutting cervical cancer by nearly 90% (BBC, 4th Nov 2021)

The human papillomavirus, or HPV, vaccine is cutting cases of cervical cancer by nearly 90%, the first real-world data shows.  Cancer Research UK described the findings as "historic", and said it showed the vaccine was saving lives.

Nearly all cervical cancers are caused by viruses, and the hope is vaccination could almost eliminate the disease.  The researchers said the success meant those who were vaccinated may need far fewer cervical smear tests too.  Cervical cancer is the fourth most common cancer in women around the world, killing more than 300,000 each year.  Almost nine-in-10 deaths are in low and middle income countries where there is little access to cervical cancer screening. The hope is vaccination will have an even bigger impact in those countries than wealthier nations such as the UK.

More than 100 countries have starting using the vaccine as part of World Health Organization plans to get close to eliminating cervical cancer.

Damn scientists getting things right  ::fds

Offline John m

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2021, 02:50:56 pm »
I was offered a booster two sundays ago the message I received on my phone was semi illiterate and If I call it semi illiterate you can take it was ridicilous .I contacted the Taoiseachs office to complain .If you read the message I recieved you would understand why .I contacted my own doctor to arrange a booster .It makes no sense not to get it .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2021, 02:55:57 pm »
HPV vaccine cutting cervical cancer by nearly 90% (BBC, 4th Nov 2021)

The human papillomavirus, or HPV, vaccine is cutting cases of cervical cancer by nearly 90%, the first real-world data shows.  Cancer Research UK described the findings as "historic", and said it showed the vaccine was saving lives.

Nearly all cervical cancers are caused by viruses, and the hope is vaccination could almost eliminate the disease.  The researchers said the success meant those who were vaccinated may need far fewer cervical smear tests too.  Cervical cancer is the fourth most common cancer in women around the world, killing more than 300,000 each year.  Almost nine-in-10 deaths are in low and middle income countries where there is little access to cervical cancer screening. The hope is vaccination will have an even bigger impact in those countries than wealthier nations such as the UK.

More than 100 countries have starting using the vaccine as part of World Health Organization plans to get close to eliminating cervical cancer.

Damn scientists getting things right  ::fds

The problem with scientists is they deal with facts, and as the eminent spokesperson Stewart Lee said quoting a cabbie "Ah well, you can prove anything with facts".
8)

Offline John m

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2021, 03:00:22 pm »
FACT West German women athletes were the best in the world factually they won the most medals set the most records .thats a FACT .West German women athletes were full of drugs FACT this undermines the previous FACT .FACTS  change when the evidence changes FACTS are only news bullitins on what we should be believing at this moment in time and thats a FACT .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2021, 03:03:46 pm »
FACT West German women athletes were the best in the world factually they won the most medals set the most records .thats a FACT .West German women athletes were full of drugs FACT this undermines the previous FACT .FACTS  change when the evidence changes FACTS are only news bullitins on what we should be believing at this moment in time and thats a FACT .
East is east?

Incidentally- directed by a Coolock lad. 8)

Online Octavia1

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2021, 07:30:07 pm »
Just be careful...lot people wud give an arm an a leg not to have had antin to do wit thalidomide

Online Octavia1

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2021, 07:31:11 pm »
Holy fuk  oops

Show Unread Posts