Author Topic: Chelskie  (Read 1246 times)

Offline John m

Chelskie
« on: March 10, 2022, 12:26:25 pm »
The sanctions announced Thursday put that sale on hold, and include some rather draconian and immediate limitations on the club. Chelsea cannot sell any merchandise or tickets for upcoming games, though the roughly 25,000 season ticket holders will still be allowed to attend matches. No new contracts or transfers for new players may be completed while the club is under government control, and the travel budget for the club per game is reduced to a paltry £20,000 per match.

The only worse outcome for the club would be the government seized Chelsea as an asset taking over operational control. This falls short of that.

These sanctions immediately put the competitive future of Chelsea F.C. in significant limbo, as a planned rushed sale of the club is now going to proceed at a more glacial pace for which government agencies are infamous. While that gets sorted, the club cannot negotiate any new contracts for key players, like three of their top defenders who are on expiring contracts, nor can they bring in any new talent.

Chelsea’s shirt sponsor Three has confirmed to @CBSSportsGolazo that they are reviewing their agreement with the club, which is understood to expire in 2023. At the time of its agreement, it was said to be worth around £40m a year.

"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline John m

Re: Chelskie
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2022, 01:28:34 pm »
Check out Paddy Powers When they are betting bottom ten or to finish top six Chelsea have been removed from the betting .But a Sneaky wager Everton @3/1 to go down .I read somewhere they might have broken some fair play funding rules now that their Russian has been sanctioned so they could have a points deduction even if they dont they are not great 3/1 might be a bet with an edge for the punter .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2022, 01:35:46 pm »
i don't understand the legality of these sanctions and how they're gerrin away with it. there's a bold country and you're from that bold country so we're fuckin with all your businesses, your lolly and your yacht. what crime is abramovich guilty of other than that diving play acting gorilla drogba.

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2022, 01:41:56 pm »
i don't understand the legality of these sanctions and how they're gerrin away with it. there's a bold country and you're from that bold country so we're fuckin with all your businesses, your lolly and your yacht. what crime is abramovich guilty of other than that diving play acting gorilla drogba.
+1. It satisfies my begrudgery to see the rich/corrupt being punished, but I can't see how it is legal.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline John m

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2022, 01:45:35 pm »
He got the heads up giving him time to move his yacht and his art collection that he kept in his london gaff reported to be worth about 1.5 billion .He had oldmasters and Impressionists .

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2022, 01:47:17 pm »

He's never once indicated where his wealth came from,the story goes he stole state assets and obviously greased the wheels to make it happen.

Offline Tony

Mr. T-bag to you

Offline John m

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2023, 07:17:05 pm »
Check out Paddy Powers When they are betting bottom ten or to finish top six Chelsea have been removed from the betting .But a Sneaky wager Everton @3/1 to go down .I read somewhere they might have broken some fair play funding rules now that their Russian has been sanctioned so they could have a points deduction even if they dont they are not great 3/1 might be a bet with an edge for the punter .

Got that right and Wrong at the same time .Cunts cheated to stay up .

Show Unread Posts