Author Topic: Love this Girl !  (Read 4118 times)

Offline Belker

Love this Girl !
« on: May 02, 2022, 08:35:39 am »
I just gotta Love Katie after watching her BRAWL last Sun morning, and she was the 6/4 outsider !

The last 30 seconds of the spectacular fight were the best.

The highlights clip below is about 15 minutes long.

Offline John m

Re: Love this Girl !
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2022, 09:32:22 am »
She lost that fight on any fair minded judges scorecard .See they are talking about a rematch in Croaker 80,000 people not a fucking chance .Hyped up sport .Dont think she would fill the Point .If she was clever she would retire unbeaten Hearn wont always be able to choose the Judges .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline Belker

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2022, 10:46:05 am »
She lost that fight on any fair minded judges scorecard .See they are talking about a rematch in Croaker 80,000 people not a fucking chance .Hyped up sport .Dont think she would fill the Point .If she was clever she would retire unbeaten Hearn wont always be able to choose the Judges .
I don't agree. Those were the only highly edited highlights that I found on youtube, which I thought were designed to be in favour of the other girl. Katie beat her easily, One judge gave her a 3 point advantage, another gave her a 4 point advantage and the other gave her a 2 point loss, while that is indeed a split decision, it is also a 5 point overall win !

I too would agree with not Croker, you need a small stadium fer a boxing match (Max 20,000 capacity).

Offline Tony

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2022, 11:11:36 am »
Scum sport followed by scum
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline John m

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2022, 12:25:18 pm »
Ken Pro boxing is rigged always has been in favour of the champ .The governing body for the belt you hold get to nominate a judge the PROMOTER picks the judges from a panel .The Judge will be bias twords the belt holder he represents thats a given .Most Score cards in Championship bouts dont share rounds on the Ten Point must system so they favour the champion .I watched the whole fight she lost .I also watched her olympic fight she needed to win the last round to win gold and she didnt win that round . at best it was a drawn round .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline Belker

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2022, 01:09:12 pm »
Ken Pro boxing is rigged always has been in favour of the champ .The governing body for the belt you hold get to nominate a judge the PROMOTER picks the judges from a panel .The Judge will be bias twords the belt holder he represents thats a given .Most Score cards in Championship bouts dont share rounds on the Ten Point must system so they favour the champion .I watched the whole fight she lost .I also watched her olympic fight she needed to win the last round to win gold and she didnt win that round . at best it was a drawn round .
Bollix on that !  Ya sound like a proper grumpy auld Kount, MFH be along later to add weight to your statement !
Fer me KATIE ROCKS !! (And she ain't even a Muff-Tucker !).

Offline Belker

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2022, 01:14:14 pm »
Scum sport followed by scum
Is there a Problem ?
Sounds just like your kinda thing El Tonio !!

P.S. Nice to see the Psalm 18 logo inscribed on the back of her knickers in the ring.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2022, 03:20:29 pm »
i agree with tone.
i hate all forms of violence. boxing is'nt a fuckin sport.
it's bogey gangster knackers exploiting young people to hammer eachother for their own enrichment and to satisify their own dragged up depravity.
watching two young women clobberin eachother for some old fat rich cunt's entertainment is abhorrent.

Online silverbullet

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2022, 07:45:40 pm »
i agree with tone.
i hate all forms of violence. boxing is'nt a fuckin sport.
it's bogey gangster knackers exploiting young people to hammer eachother for their own enrichment and to satisify their own dragged up depravity.
watching two young women clobberin eachother for some old fat rich cunt's entertainment is abhorrent.
All sport is a preparation for war or a substitute for it.

Watch any micks with sticks game, or chicks with sticks game if you want proof.

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2022, 08:04:36 pm »
Yes, I agree that boxing is an uncivilised sport, and all the more unpleasant that, unlike the fight in question, very often someone has to be humiliated for someone else to win. Nevertheless there is a basic human instinct in many of us to fight, (or fly in my case), on occasions, and for those who wish to pursue it as a career it has to be better that it is open, and regulated, rather than go underground. The significant evidence of corruption cannot be ignored, but I would like to hope that in this particular fight the judgement was fairly made by those with the professional capacity to judge unlike myself.
I have to admit that while recognising the uncivility of the sport, I do find myself throwing punches for the Paddy or Patricia while watching the Irish fight. 
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Belker

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2022, 08:18:20 am »
Yes, I agree that boxing is an uncivilised sport, and all the more unpleasant that, unlike the fight in question, very often someone has to be humiliated for someone else to win. Nevertheless there is a basic human instinct in many of us to fight, (or fly in my case), on occasions, and for those who wish to pursue it as a career it has to be better that it is open, and regulated, rather than go underground. The significant evidence of corruption cannot be ignored, but I would like to hope that in this particular fight the judgement was fairly made by those with the professional capacity to judge unlike myself.
I have to admit that while recognising the uncivility of the sport, I do find myself throwing punches for the Paddy or Patricia while watching the Irish fight.
Very well put Harry  ::cheers

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2022, 10:39:11 am »
I like Katie but I would never support the mentality of thinking…O holy god, please give me the strength, to  knock the shit out of ,your one?
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Online silverbullet

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2022, 11:06:40 am »
I don't agree. Those were the only highly edited highlights that I found on youtube, which I thought were designed to be in favour of the other girl. Katie beat her easily, One judge gave her a 3 point advantage, another gave her a 4 point advantage and the other gave her a 2 point loss, while that is indeed a split decision, it is also a 5 point overall win !

I too would agree with not Croker, you need a small stadium fer a boxing match (Max 20,000 capacity).
I saw all the Bernard Dunne fights in the National Stadium, capacity approx' 2,000. Never bothered once they moved the fight to The Point Depot.

Offline Belker

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2022, 11:58:25 am »
Did we ever have a totally unified world boxing champion either male or female from Eire before ?

And what did we do when we got one ? Did we support her ?

NO, we ye didn't instead the usual moany fooks came up with anything bad they had to say.
"Scum sport",
"Boxing is rigged",
"Promoters pick the judges",
"She didn't deserve to win",
"Uncivilized sport"
, Etc.

Shame on ye as seemingly Irish.
Fer me;
"KATIE ROCKS !  KATIE ROCKS !  KATIE ROCKS !  KATIE ROCKS !".

Online silverbullet

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2022, 12:13:23 pm »
Did we ever have a totally unified world boxing champion either male or female from Eire before ?

And what did we do when we got one ? Did we support her ?

NO, we ye didn't instead the usual moany fooks came up with anything bad they had to say.
"Scum sport",
"Boxing is rigged",
"Promoters pick the judges",
"She didn't deserve to win",
"Uncivilized sport"
, Etc.

Shame on ye as seemingly Irish.
Fer me;
"KATIE ROCKS !  KATIE ROCKS !  KATIE ROCKS !  KATIE ROCKS !".
Steve Collins
wiki
follow
ID# 000645  Pro Boxing  Am Boxing  All Sports
36   3   0
21 KOs   0 KOs   

Please sign in to view photos
Pro Boxing
division   super middle
status   inactive
bouts   39
rounds   sign in to view