Author Topic: Here is the real agenda  (Read 3577 times)

Offline John m

Re: Here is the real agenda
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2022, 08:14:01 pm »
Reply to the above .... if you knew somebody on the Council Joint Policing Forum. He might even employ casual labour ?
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2022, 10:58:44 pm »
Reply to the above .... if you knew somebody on the Council Joint Policing Forum. He might even employ casual labour ?
Councillor Danny Byrne   
Lord Mayor Caroline Conroy   
Councillor Joe Costello   
Adrian Cummins, Restaurants Association of Ireland   
Councillor Daithí de Róiste   
Councillor Tara Deacy   
Joe Donohoe, Fatima Groups United   
Councillor Daithí Doolan   
Tony Duffin, Ana Liffey Drug Project   
Councillor Mannix Flynn   
Richard Guiney, Dublin Town   
Councillor Deirdre Heney   
Councillor Janet Horner   
Councillor Dermot Lacey   
Councillor Ray McAdam   
Councillor Larry O'Toole   
Fergus Sharpe, Dublin Chamber of Commerce   

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2022, 11:01:54 pm »
The Muslims have mostly calmed down a bit since they got ther arses kicked .....ide say thers plenty Russians here workin for putin ...do we still have thousands of Americans coming tru Shannon every week?
Sinn Fein collaborated with the NAZIS, there's even a memorial in Fairview Park.

Now they're Marxist -Leninist, so, aligned to the Kremlin.

RA's Putin has a ring to it. 8)

Offline Belker

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2022, 12:17:38 am »
About time. What's going on with the regulation of Rickshaws promised by Minister Ross many many years ago?
Do ye have rickshaws up there ?
We have just the one fella working a rickie down here.

Offline John m

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2022, 07:36:37 am »
Your New dash ID .Why does it take up to 10 weeks to get it ?Big Dommos sister cleans a gaff for an oulone that works in the Government and she recons that they recheck your garda vetting  at renewal and part of the fuckology in the Airport is to do with Garda vetting even if you worked there before .If you left your Garda vetting for the airport is cancelled ..Garda vetting is job specific and in some cases location specific .Now if you want to know why UBER Rideshare wont be here any time soon or ever .How long would it take to Garda Vet Helen Hogan from the Cottages near the Houses behind the flats if she wanted to drive her 2003 Corolla for reward .I bought and paid for me new dash ID nearly two months ago still waiting got vetted to do the Driver Training course took two months to get clearance .Even old people are impacted ,I was asked would I visit an old lad from Inchicore as he was Alone they were looking for a volunteer to drop in two or three times a week I said ok .They asked me to fill in a Garda Vetting Form .I said thanks but no thanks .You want to vet me but you dont vet the Old Lad im visiting ?

"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline John m

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2022, 08:28:20 am »
And the attack on the Bus service hots Up .....Driver absences among bus services are at unacceptable levels.

And they are also impacting the reliability of services.

That's what the National Transport Authority told the Joint Committee on Transport last night.

Concerns were also raised about delays on public transport.

Social Democrats TD Catherine Murphy said in particular bus connects was mostly popular among workers.

But that people don't want to use a service that's not reliable.

TAKE IT AWAY FROM DUBLIN BUS AND BUS EIREANN hand it over to private providers with Yellow Pack pay Packets and lower pension entitlements .Night time meeting between a Dail comittee and Transport Authority ????

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2022, 09:32:24 am »
And the attack on the Bus service hots Up .....Driver absences among bus services are at unacceptable levels.

That's what the National Transport Authority told the Joint Committee on Transport last night.

Social Democrats TD Catherine Murphy said in particular bus connects was mostly popular among workers.

TAKE IT AWAY FROM DUBLIN BUS AND BUS EIREANN hand it over to private providers with Yellow Pack pay Packets and lower pension entitlements .Night time meeting between a Dail comittee and Transport Authority ????
Ther all out wit the chinese flu ide imagine
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline John m

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2022, 09:46:40 am »
Did you ever hear Ballyer Jo or the Plank suggest the lack of taxis could be responsible drivers self isolating .That is only an excuse for planes and busses not working .If I was asked why there are a lack of workers I would suggest the lack of workers only exists where the staff are required to be on site .Like Shops and Hotels and in person security and loading planes .Dosent seem to be any shortage of work from home staff .Dosent seem to be a shortage of Bricklayers as the work from home option dosent work .People dont want to be on site 24/7 anymore .Shannon Begley from Big Dommos Flats was the first person I knew changed from working on the Streets to working from home .When she married Franno she gave up street work and started a talk dirty phone line instead .That way she could look after the kids and do Frannos bit of dinner .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2022, 04:21:01 pm »
Does the blame not lie with the concert organisers?  Surely, once they found out that Dublin Bus were not getting involved, they could have rang around the local private hire bus companies and gotten them involved.  A bit of extra money for those companies who'd normally be doing school runs or tourist runs down the country?

What about those attending. It's hardly news at this stage that it's impossible to hire a taxi up above in Dublin so why leave themselves stranded? Use a designated driver, pay someone for a lift, hire a limousine, etc, etc, etc....

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2022, 04:36:44 pm »

Ther all out wit the chinese flu ide imagine
The same with flight crews and cabin crews amongst the airlines.

"Joe, ya can't get a plane when ya want one, it's all very fine until someone dies trying to walk home"

Offline watty

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2022, 05:49:48 pm »
You'd be risking your virginity getting an Uber.  In America, at least...

Uber reports sexual assault decline for 2019-20

Thousands of U.S. Uber drivers and riders reported being sexually assaulted over a two-year period, according to a safety report the ride-hailing company released on Thursday — its second ever, covering 2019-20.

Between the lines: The 3,824 reported sexual assaults is actually a decline of 38% from the previous report, which covered 2017 and 2018. However, the number of deaths due to physical assaults and crashes both increased.

Of note: These numbers cover a period in which Uber provided significantly fewer rides due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which began in early 2020.

What they're saying: Gig Workers Rising, which aims to represent the interests of those who work for on-demand services like Uber, said in a statement that the report shows how driving for ride-share services is "inherently dangerous."

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2022, 08:03:32 pm »

Thousands of U.S. Uber drivers and riders reported being sexually assaulted over a two-year period, according to a safety report the ride-hailing company released on Thursday — its second ever, covering 2019-20.

Between the lines: The 3,824 reported sexual assaults is actually a decline of 38% from the previous report, which covered 2017 and 2018. However, the number of deaths due to physical assaults and crashes both increased.

Of note: These numbers cover a period in which Uber provided significantly fewer rides due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which began in early 2020.

What they're saying: Gig Workers Rising, which aims to represent the interests of those who work for on-demand services like Uber, said in a statement that the report shows how driving for ride-share services is "inherently dangerous."
]Typical American attitude, offer rides for a commission  - see pimp/prostitute relationship - surprised there are sexual assaults.

You Americans are so stupid! 8)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2022, 12:57:23 pm »

Thousands of U.S. Uber drivers and riders reported being sexually assaulted over a two-year period

Drivers as well as riders but the rate is decreasing significantly. Irish Taxi Drivers' unions tend to suggest Ireland is the most dangerous place in the world to hire a taxi... because of all the unvetted foreigners driving them. As for drivers being sexually assaulted... that was known as getting lucky back when I wore a younger man's clothes. Alas, I suspect the middle class housewives looking for a bitta rough seek out the black lads these days.

Offline Belker

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2022, 03:51:35 pm »
Your New dash ID .Why does it take up to 10 weeks to get it ?Big Dommos sister cleans a gaff for an oulone that works in the Government and she recons that they recheck your garda vetting  at renewal and part of the fuckology in the Airport is to do with Garda vetting even if you worked there before .If you left your Garda vetting for the airport is cancelled ..Garda vetting is job specific and in some cases location specific .........
There is No Garda vetting, there is Garda certification but there is No vetting fer an ordinary Taxi driver.

I became a Taxi driver over 12 years ago and was Garda Certified after passing the exam.
It was after a few years of doing Special needs CIE school runs that I was Vetted by the Gardai at the request of CIE who back then needed all their Special needs Taxi drivers Garda Vetted.

What Garda vetting fer Special needs Taxi work requires is a full list of every home that you have ever lived in.
Details of all your siblings and yourself.
FULL details of any Garda involvement or any court appearance.
And the Gardai do check in detail, I left out 1 minor court case by total accident (even though I won the case) and they rang me to ask about it.

Unbelievably I passed !

Offline watty

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2022, 05:31:06 pm »
https://www.nationaltransport.ie/taxi/driver-licensing/applying-for-an-spsv-driver-licence/

4. who are confirmed by An Garda Síochána to be suitable persons to hold SPSV driver licences after a vetting process

Show Unread Posts