Author Topic: Sneaky cunt bet  (Read 6898 times)

Offline Belker

Re: Sneaky cunt bet
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2022, 02:48:32 pm »
.......That is my real bet the New Taoiseach might need a Mandate to keep the Brexinutters in check .I see yesterday the second stage of the Tell the EU to Fuck off and ditch the backstop bill had its second reading ?
That bet is out to 16/1 now on Betfair.

Offline John m

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2022, 02:51:50 pm »
.......That is my real bet the New Taoiseach might need a Mandate to keep the Brexinutters in check .I see yesterday the second stage of the Tell the EU to Fuck off and ditch the backstop bill had its second reading ?
That bet is out to 16/1 now on Betfair.

Its Politics not Price .It depends who thinks they got Shafted .Look at Poor old Mrs May or that Blond Lad thats there now 80 majority and he couldnt keep his gig .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline Belker

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2022, 08:57:47 am »
You got the value John M, Rishi in to 2/1 this morning, Liz musta had a woeful TV performance last night, but I still think Liz will win the day.

Offline John m

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2022, 09:07:52 am »
You got the value John M, Rishi in to 2/1 this morning, Liz musta had a woeful TV performance last night, but I still think Liz will win the day.

Its up To Rishi who his extras vote for he will select the person he wants in the final if he has the votes .But if Lizz does not make it then my General election bet comes into play the Right Wing of the Conservatives about 60 of them wont want a Non Protestant Leader .Its Politics Ken not real life .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline Belker

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2022, 09:51:14 am »

Its up To Rishi who his extras vote for he will select the person he wants in the final if he has the votes .But if Lizz does not make it then my General election bet comes into play the Right Wing of the Conservatives about 60 of them wont want a Non Protestant Leader .Its Politics Ken not real life .
I am well aware that it is just politics, but I reckon Liz is the best player at the table.

Offline John m

« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2022, 07:30:23 am »
There is another Sneaky Cunt bet .The Man who hires Casual Labour is saying that 6 Government TDs are not happy with the Greens Agricultural Emissions Limits .There are not enough independents to hold the Government togeather .If two or three of the Government TD jump ship but still support the Government .Its unlikely Leo will be Taoiseach again .5/2 he is not Taoiseach on the 1st of January 2023 or if you prefer the Nuclear option 4/1 a General election this year .

Going to open me petty cash can that I drop a few coins into every shift should be a few ton in it going to have a bet Leo on the Dole not Taoiseach next year .

Here is the logic .Two of the Greens will vote against the Government if they dont Shoot some Cows and reduce the National herd .Rural Independents cannot support dead cows so the Government wont survive .Here is why I think Leo wont be Taoiseach .If there is a General election it cant be before October as the Government are on Holiday .So after the Election Mary from the Navan Road will not be Taoiseach unless she can put togeather a Coalition .I dont think that will happen before January next year .If Leos name is then Put forward for the Job the Opposition will not have the Numbers to elect him .Even without another Election I cant see how Leo gets a Majority vote to become Taoiseach .
« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 07:46:10 am by John m »

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2022, 01:52:13 pm »
5/1... I'd nearly have a bit of that myself, Ken. Richie's even money on Betfair now. However, to me, it seems unlikely that the school tie brigade will opt for a packie. I did suggest to the erm that Liz was the value back when she was trading at 6.2 (13/07 22:08) but I gues that ship has sailed now that she's more than halved in price. The cancellation of further TV/public debates will suit Liz as, somewhat surprisingly for a politician, she's a dreadful public speaker.

Offline John m

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2022, 04:36:34 pm »
Rodent Rishi is still ONE vote short of the play off .Now for proper cuntology .What if he loses just Two votes and the other two finish First and second .Lizz was always going to finish in the first two she might even finish First .The Nutjobs needed a Gladiator in the Final .The Non Protestant Named Lad will struggle with Hilda and Harry who are party members and use to have an Uncle in India back in the days of the RaJ .If the Non Protestand sounding Lad wins it the National Front or British Defense League will show their displeasure .We saw the way the English turned on the two Black players who misses Pennos in the Euros .Boros gave a red card to one of Mordaunts Fans could that be important in the end ?GENERAL ELECTION anybody 14/1 .If Lizz wins Ireland Inc is Bolloxed .
« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 04:49:14 pm by John m »

Offline John m

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2022, 04:40:59 pm »
One Protestant one Seik the Catholic Girl lost out . The Ulster Says NO Brigade will be most Pleased So Far .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2022, 10:18:17 pm »
One Protestant one Seik the Catholic Girl lost out . The Ulster Says NO Brigade will be most Pleased So Far .
There's no Sikh running, Sunak is a Hindu.

Offline John m

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2022, 10:56:01 pm »

Go on ill set it up for you Silver ...What does a hen do ?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2022, 11:05:58 pm »

Go on ill set it up for you Silver ...What does a hen do ?
Ba Dum Tish! 8)

Offline John m

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2022, 06:56:24 am »
The form for the runners and riders ...Young Lizzy is a Protestant .Young Rishi is not .Only ONE  NON Protestant has ever been Prime Minister and he was a Tranny born a Prod but converted the Infamous Anthony Blair .Hence my original forcast they dont want somebody with a non sounding Protestant Name .If Rishi wins Ken will send me a ton if he loses I will send him a score .I have no plans to spend that ton and the envelope is already addressed for posting to Cork .

On Richis Form I remember back in the 1980s when Mo Johnston was the FIRST Catholic to play for Rangers or the 1970s when Clive Best was the first Black Player in the old First Division .So I suppose even Biggots and racists can be progressive .

Offline Belker

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2022, 10:38:36 am »
I reckon the last 2 will be a proper bitch cat fight, Penny is shortening in price all the time, but I reckon it will be Liz in the end.
Liz was trading at 6.60 when I posted this last week.

Offline Belker

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2022, 10:46:32 am »
5/1... I'd nearly have a bit of that myself, Ken. Richie's even money on Betfair now. However, to me, it seems unlikely that the school tie brigade will opt for a packie. I did suggest to the erm that Liz was the value back when she was trading at 6.2 (13/07 22:08) but I gues that ship has sailed now that she's more than halved in price. The cancellation of further TV/public debates will suit Liz as, somewhat surprisingly for a politician, she's a dreadful public speaker.
He was trading at about 2.80 when the market opened, and was out to 4.60 when I offered John M the 5/1 bet, my general believing that politicians and odds-on favs that drift generally do not win.
Today it's 1.72 Liz and 2.42 Rishi and gives us something to watch fer the next 6 weeks !

Show Unread Posts