Author Topic: Sneaky cunt bet  (Read 6884 times)

Offline silverbullet

Re: Sneaky cunt bet
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2022, 12:26:05 pm »
Rishi Mahesh Yogi:

Maharishi Mahesh Yogi was the Indian guru who first met The Beatles in 1967. They became fascinated by his techniques of Transcendental Meditation, and in 1968 visited the Maharishi’s spiritual training camp in Rishikesh, India.

The Beatles with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, 1967He was born Mahesh Prasad Varma on 12 January 1917, in the Panduka area of Raipur, India. He studied physics at Allahabad University, and in around 1939 became a disciple of Swami Brahmananda Saraswati, who from 1941 was the Shankaracharya (spiritual leader) of the Indian city of Jyotir Math.

In 1941 Maharishi became a personal assistant to Swami Brahmananda Saraswati, whom he knew as Guru Deva. Maharishi was given the name Bal Brahmachari Mahesh by him.

Maharishi remained with Brahmananda Saraswati until he died in 1953. Afterwards Maharishi moved to Uttarkashi in the Valley of the Saints, in the Himalayasm before leaving in 1955 to teach a meditation technique he called Transcendental Deep Meditation, later renamed Transcendental Meditation.

He began the Spiritual Regeneration Movement in 1957 in Madras, India, and the following year began the first of many worldwide tours to bring his techniques to a wider audience.

We’d seen Maharishi up north when we were kids. He was on the telly every few years on Granada’s People And Places programme, the local current affairs show. We’d all say, ‘Hey, did you see that crazy guy last night?’ So we knew all about him: he was the giggly little guy going round the globe seven times to heal the world.
Paul McCartney
Anthology
George Harrison’s wife Pattie had become interested in Eastern philosophy and religion following a holiday in Bombay towards the end of 1966. The following year a friend invited her to a lecture on Transcendental Meditation at London’s Caxton Hall.

When Pattie heard that Maharishi Mahesh Yogi was giving a series of talks at the London Hilton, she persuaded George to come along. On 24 August 1967 the couple, plus John Lennon, Paul McCartney and Jane Asher were in front row seats, listening to the Maharishi speak.

Advertisement about Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, The Times newspaper, 3 August 1967

I got the tickets. I was actually after a mantra. I had got to the point where I thought I would like to meditate; I’d read about it and I knew I needed a mantra – a password to get through to the other world. And, as we always seemed to do everything together, John and Paul came with me.
George Harrison
Anthology
Ringo Starr was unable to go to the lecture, as his wife Maureen had given birth to their son Jason on 19 August 1967.

I came home and put on the answerphone, and there was a message from John: ‘Oh, man, we’ve seen this guy, and we’re all going to Wales. You’ve got to come.’ The next message from from George, saying, ‘Wow, man – we’ve seen him. Maharishi’s great! We’re all going to Wales on Saturday, and you’ve got to come.’
Ringo Starr
Anthology
The Beatles with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, 1967

After the event The Beatles were granted a 90-minute private audience with Maharishi. He impressed them with his philosophy; the next day they traveled to Bangor, north Wales, to attend a Transcendental Meditation seminar.

I think he realised that these boys could get his message across real fast. And so after we met him, he brought up the idea of us going on tour again and opening up a place in every city. But we didn’t do that, because things began to change.
Ringo Starr
Anthology
The train left London’s Euston Station on 25 August. All four Beatles were on it, along with Mick Jagger, Marianne Faithfull and Donovan. However, John Lennon’s wife Cynthia missed the train after being mistaken for a fan and held back by a security guard.

I remember Cynthia not making the train, which was terrible and very symbolic. She was the only one of our party not to get there. There’s a bit of film of her not making it. That was the end of her and John, really, weirdly enough. There was a big crowd at the train station, and there was another to meet us in Bangor. We all wandered through in our psychedelic gear. It was like a summer camp.
Paul McCartney
Anthology

The Beatles spent two nights in Bangor. Due to the last-minute decision to attend, they had to sleep in a rented schoolroom along with the other students of Maharishi. In Bangor they were each given personal mantras.

The Beatles with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, 1967

The Beatles’ encounter with the Maharishi coincided with their realisation that LSD didn’t hold the answers they were hoping for. They held a press conference to reveal their new passion for meditation, and announced that they had given up drugs.

They came backstage after one of my lectures, and they said to me: ‘Even from an early age we have been seeking a highly spiritual existence. We tried drugs and that didn’t work.’ They are such practical and intelligent young boys that it took them only two days to find that Transcendental Meditation is the answer.
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
Anthology
The Beatles’ manager Brian Epstein had been due to join them in Bangor after the August Bank Holiday. However, he never made it: his body was discovered at his London home on 27 August 1967. He had died of an overdose of barbiturates mixed with alcohol.

The Beatles’ confidant Peter Brown telephoned Bangor with the news. Their reaction to the press revealed how far The Beatles – Lennon and Harrison in particular – had embraced Maharishi’s teachings.

We loved him and he was one of us. Maharishi’s meditation gives you confidence enough to withstand something like this, even after the short amount we’ve had.
We all feel it, but these talks on Transcendental Meditation have helped us to stand up to it so much better. You don’t get upset when a young kid becomes a teenager, or a teenager becomes an adult, or when an adult gets old. Well, Brian is just passing into the next phase.

John Lennon, 1967
Anthology

Offline John m

« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2022, 04:18:36 pm »
Just looking at the British Conservative Party leader election .Cyanide Tits or the Tailors Dummy win the election they are then the Leader of the Conservative Party .Now the technical bit they are NOT Prime Minister .Boros resigns the winner is then Nominated .Labour will nominate Stamer the Jock independents will nominate Blackwood What if somebody Nominates Boros and he gets a seconder .Could he be re elected as Prime Minister ?Trump wont fuck off after losing .Our Traitor wont fuck off even after losing seats in every election he was leader ,So why would Boros really want to fuck off when he is actually a winner .What if one of the two contestants wins 51% to 49% could Boros refuse to go and put his name back in the pot?
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline Belker

« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2022, 07:22:09 pm »
..... The cancellation of further TV/public debates will suit Liz as, somewhat surprisingly for a politician, she's a dreadful public speaker.

Fer the real sneaky Kount bet, LAY Liz tonight on betfair before her TV debate @ 1.53.
https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/politics/market/1.160843673

And as Mr Ratcatcher alludes that she is a dreadful public speaker and will most likely lose tonight's debate, then back her back tomorrow morning at a better price.

Offline Belker

« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2022, 07:30:08 pm »
If I Lay Liz on Betfair right now now, I put up 5K @ 1.53 to lose 2650.
As in I only need 2650 in funds to place that offer/bet.

And I wont be losing the full 2650 or anything like it,
but cashing out tomorrow at hopefully a better price,
it seems a better gamble than any crypto nonsense.

Offline John m

« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2022, 10:12:33 pm »
I watched the debate Ken .You must be having a few anxious moments I thought your ton was safe in your arse pocket and my score was already in an addressed envelope .He frightened the fuck out of people with his 7% UK Mortgage  Interest Rates .Got a better response from the crowd that Cyanide Tits .She is selling Unicorn dust bit like our Fiscally Illiterates selling Leprechaun Shite .You only get out what you put in .Leo and Paggo talking tax cuts and increasing the Dole and Pensions .Johnny Rohan has slowed down the New Facebook Building in Dublin .Apple are selling less Phones if Google who report this week sell less adds .Our tax take is bolloxed .Leo telling us he wants to create more jobs but most of what they are creating wont pay wages greater than Covid Coin in take home pay .If the Brits dont Choose the Non Protestant and I dont think they will in the end .Britain is Fucked and they will take us with them .If liz goes 4/6 I will have a bet using my Rishi bet with you to cover losses if any .I think Cyanide Tits will win it because she is WHITE PROTESTANT after all isint that what BREXIT is really about .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline Belker

« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2022, 03:10:28 pm »
If I Lay Liz on Betfair right now now, I put up 5K @ 1.53 to lose 2650.
As in I only need 2650 in funds to place that offer/bet.

And I wont be losing the full 2650 or anything like it,
but cashing out tomorrow at hopefully a better price,
it seems a better gamble than any crypto nonsense.
That didn't work out too well,
I would have been having my 5k back on Liz today @ 1.29 to win back just 1450,
so I would have lost 1200 if she won and break even if she lost.

Offline Belker

« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2022, 03:16:41 pm »
I watched the debate Ken .You must be having a few anxious moments I thought your ton was safe in your arse pocket and my score was already in an addressed envelope .He frightened the fuck out of people with his 7% UK Mortgage  Interest Rates .Got a better response from the crowd that Cyanide Tits .She is selling Unicorn dust bit like our Fiscally Illiterates selling Leprechaun Shite .....     .....I think Cyanide Tits will win it because she is WHITE PROTESTANT after all isint that what BREXIT is really about .
What happened last night ? I read the news reports of the debate and seemingly as expected she got hammered, but she shortened in price on betfair overnight from 1.53 to 1.29 ??
After reading the news reports before checking the odds I was expecting it to be Evens your choice !

Offline John m

« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2022, 08:33:44 pm »
I watched the debate Ken .You must be having a few anxious moments I thought your ton was safe in your arse pocket and my score was already in an addressed envelope .He frightened the fuck out of people with his 7% UK Mortgage  Interest Rates .Got a better response from the crowd that Cyanide Tits .She is selling Unicorn dust bit like our Fiscally Illiterates selling Leprechaun Shite .....     .....I think Cyanide Tits will win it because she is WHITE PROTESTANT after all isint that what BREXIT is really about .
What happened last night ? I read the news reports of the debate and seemingly as expected she got hammered, but she shortened in price on betfair overnight from 1.53 to 1.29 ??
After reading the news reports before checking the odds I was expecting it to be Evens your choice !

Ken the job description written in silent innuendo is WHITE PROTESTANT SOCIOPATH .Cynide Tits meets that Job description you could also add Bipolar .She will bring the Country to the Brink of War ,She will bring Guns back into Irish Politics .I offered a vision for Great Britain of British Troops on the Streets of Britain shooting British Subjects .I wouldnt offer Double Figure odds on that .She is offering Unicorn dust .She said she didnt mind if British Citizens wanted to go to Ukraine to Fight she also said Britain would Protect Taiwan .The Brits Protect Fuck all they also said they would guarentee Hong Kong Independence for 50 years when they handed it back .Look at the Chinease Communist Party have you ever seen a woman with Power in it .They put Some Housewife in Charge of Hong Kong so they could control her .They wont take lightly to listening to a woman threatening them.She will go to far with Macron or the German Taoiseach wipe her arse with Our Taoiseach .A seriously dangerous individual .Dont be Surprized if she does the undoable and Make Reese Mogg Chancellor of the Exchequer or Foreign Secretary .Rishi might get the Northren Ireland Office.She is the continuity Boros Prime Minister and will play the Brexit card because Britain is Broken has been since the 1970s and they need somebody to blame .Rishi is their best chance to save themselves .

Offline John m

« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2022, 07:25:21 pm »
Back to me Sneaky Cunt Bet .Looking at the Inside from the Outside .It looks like Cynide Tits will be the Next Prime Minister but it also looks like a huge split in the Conservative Party that Cameron and May tried to Fix Camaron gave them a Brexit vote .May gave them a General election Boros gave then hope and Lies and got a Majority .Ken the Score Im going to Lose to you when the White Protestant gets the Gig invest in a General Election this year in the UK .I will tell you why  I think there are going to be strikes all over the Kip Binmen,Trains ,Busses ,Underground .Everybody in the Public service will be striking .Now the Logic most strikers will be Labour Party members or Supporters but Joe soap who cant get his bins emptied will be the Voters Cynide Tits goes after .She could get a big majority of her own and that would make her the new Maggie Thatcher she will take on the Unions in the HSE and Public Services with her mandate to crush the Trotskite Unions .Starmer sacked one of his front benchers today for joining the Picket Line .Imagine a British Labour Party Sacking a Member for Supporting a Union .Thats an Open Goal for the Tories .The Labour party are more divided that the Conservatives they stand for Absolutely Nothing .If she leaves it to late then the Government get the Blame go early and blame the Unions .

Offline John m

« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 08:45:33 am by John m »

Offline Belker

« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2022, 08:06:52 pm »
Liz looking strong these days and holding at about 1.1, she did have a birra of a hiccup last week when she called out the Scottish wan and she was out to 1.27 fer a day, but she has managed to steady the ship again.
As Ratcatcher eluded public speaking is not her forte ! Which is not a great trait fer a possible soon to be prime minister.

Offline John m

« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2022, 08:50:57 am »
Liz looking strong these days and holding at about 1.1, she did have a birra of a hiccup last week when she called out the Scottish wan and she was out to 1.27 fer a day, but she has managed to steady the ship again.
As Ratcatcher eluded public speaking is not her forte ! Which is not a great trait fer a possible soon to be prime minister.
65 million people in Britain and these two are the best option to lead it .British Troops on the Streets of Britain shooting British Citizens getting nearer .The qualification for the job was White Protestant .When Lizz gets the rent book for No 10 .A lot of British Asians are going to feel hard done by .Innit Man types and Cos I is Blakk types will join up with the Eh by gum ,when I were a Lad types .Give it 4 months until Christmas I would expect the first street riots by then .Britain is Broken has been since the 1970s .Kenneth look at the Arsenal side that played last night One White English man in the team .Thats a reflection of modern Britain and thats the issue the Conservative Right Wing Governments are fighting against .They are caught in a Fuck Soup of their own making .The Conservative Party represent the majority of ethnic groups in Britain .Your successfull Asian or African Business man does not want to be handing over his hard earned in tax to fund idle wasters with their arse showing over the top of their tracksuit or birds with tattoos on their tits .Im still hopefull Lizzie calls a general election probably for November to get a mandate to stick the boot in before the whole place goes ballistic with strikes and riots .When Lizzie goes for a shite in the Prime Ministers Jacks she will see Ted Heaths Portrait on the Jacks Wall .That will remind her what happens when you dont put the Jackboot on the neck of the Working Class .

Offline John m

« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2022, 09:17:50 am »
Kenneth the Future is written in the Past ...

« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 09:32:32 am by John m »

Offline John m

« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2022, 10:50:48 am »
Which British City will be the First to Riot

London 3/1
Liverpool 3/1
Birmingham 5/1
Leicester  7/1
Glasgow 7/1

Any other 12/1

I recon if Sunak wants to win he needs to say he will fight them on the beaches and machine gun down emigrants in boats .Some of the statements coming out by both of them are insane .I was wondering why Jayo The Mogg didnt give it a go but now I know he is Roman Catholic .Who do you think would win a Riot between Liverpool and Birmingham if you were only allowed drink cans of Carlsberg Special Brew or bottles of Buckfast Wine .GOD SAVE THE QUEEN  rofl rofl rofl rofl  I can see it now The Death Princess reporting for Virgin Media from the Front line in Lime Street Liverpool or the Bull Ring in Birmingham .November when England get knocked out of the World Cup the Kip will blow .

Offline John m

« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2022, 12:34:16 pm »
CYNIDE TITS IS MURDERING HER BEST MATE AND SACKING HIM . If in doubt then sack the Blackman .

Show Unread Posts