Author Topic: Sneaky cunt bet  (Read 6895 times)

Offline John m

Re: Sneaky cunt bet
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2022, 07:36:21 am »
Im on two with the Rat Tugenhaut and some other lad .Its a Coup they overtrew Boros and Lizzy I cant see an election BUT if they bring back Boros then get ready for WORLD WAR THREE .He will stir the shit in Ukraine .I think after Cynide Tits the only way to avoid WAR give the job to Corner Shop .There will probably only be two Richi and Boros Richi with the most MPs and Boros then withdraws .For Unity but really because he knows they will lose the next election then he will make a comeback .Wait till the Shinners get in in Ireland it will make this nonsence look like Grown Up .

Only chance of a General election now in UK is if Reese Mogg and his mates see Remainers getting hold of Number 10 .They might collapse the lot rather than have Remainers in control ..

Riots on the Streets of Britain this year .
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 07:41:32 am by John m »
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline John m

« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2022, 07:46:55 am »
The real sneaky cunt bet was yesterday 170/1 Mario Dragi to be Italian Prime Minister .That was the price after the Election but there is shit already among the Possible Right wing Coalition so that Government might not be formed Berlisconi is telling them Putin is a Great Bloke  .President might ask Berlusconi to try form a government .Its one of those bets he might or might not ask but 170/1 was ridicilous odds .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline Belker

« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2022, 09:36:45 am »
Strange world ! They spent months getting rid of Boris, and now he is 2nd fav to be re-elected ??

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/politics/market/1.203032939

There has to be some value somewhere in one of the outsiders in the betting,
the top 3 in the betting have all recently failed in either govt or at the PM polls.
Kemi @ 170. or Suella @ 400. have to be worth a Tenner and a Fiver each ??
I got my bets on with a new Betfair account, a Tenner on Kemi @ 250 and a Fiver on Suella @ 900.

Offline John m

« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2022, 03:27:09 pm »
The real sneaky cunt bet was yesterday 170/1 Mario Dragi to be Italian Prime Minister .That was the price after the Election but there is shit already among the Possible Right wing Coalition so that Government might not be formed Berlisconi is telling them Putin is a Great Bloke  .President might ask Berlusconi to try form a government .Its one of those bets he might or might not ask but 170/1 was ridicilous odds .

Italy's far-right leader Giorgia Meloni and her coalition allies have met President Sergio Mattarella and say they are ready to form a government "as quickly as possible".

He is set to ask Ms Meloni in the coming hours to become prime minister.

Veteran ex-Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi attended the brief talks, despite shaking the coalition's unity with leaked pro-Putin remarks.

Ms Meloni has sought to assure Italy's Western allies nothing will change.

Offline John m

« Reply #79 on: November 02, 2022, 07:34:37 am »
I am sure Boris wishes he followed my advice and called a General Election to prevent the Coup against him .The Brits would be Billions of £ better off if he did .Brit government could still collapse this year .In The Beautifull Emerald Isle Marc MacSharry has resigned from Fianna Fáil, ending his family’s association with the party that stretches back nearly 40 years. As I predicted .Now we have a Minority Government .Nessa Hourigan and Pat Costello might now demand Leo abandons the Mercisore Vote or they wont support him for Taoiseach .If Mc Sharry and the two X greens vote against him there are not enough independents to get Leo re elected 66/1 a General Election ?Watch Barry Cowan and John Mc Guinness .Could be a split coming in FF ?

Show Unread Posts