Author Topic: Hard to believe ??  (Read 2503 times)

Offline John m

Re: Hard to believe ??
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2023, 05:40:22 pm »
But seriously.....how many wheelies were pulled that day...did anyone have a clicker?

rofl rofl rofl
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2023, 06:25:53 pm »
The more wheelies they do will ensure he gets to go to heaven where he can chill with Bob marley, Tupac and all his other bros.

Offline John m

« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2023, 07:04:03 pm »
Careers Day .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2023, 12:18:04 am »
3 burglars sped off in a car ..
Unfortunately they didn't get far ......
Three burnt burglars in a BMW

Sorry God, but we didn't want to trouble ya.

Three fried Travellers flying high up to heaven, with the help of a Beemer - series seven.

Dean's got his torch - and his screwdriver, tis a pity that Graham's such a shite driver.

Karl's booting down the off-ramp shouti-ng out sorry, did none of ye lads not see the five-ton lorry?

They're carrying the coffins, loaded with bricks, Tallaght's really gonna miss the robbing ...... 8)

Offline Belker

« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2023, 07:26:36 am »
As 'Scum' and knackers get more rights and the Gardai get less, it's pretty inevitable to see what will happen next.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2023, 08:36:44 pm »
As 'Scum' and knackers get more rights and the Gardai get less, it's pretty inevitable to see what will happen next.
The families of those thieving bastards are hoping the Garda gets charged, opening the door to their other main form of income, the CLAY-EM!!

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2023, 10:17:00 am »
The families of those thieving bastards are hoping the Garda gets charged, opening the door to their other main form of income, the CLAY-EM!!

Just give the families what they were worth. 1 euro?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2023, 03:45:11 pm »

Just give the families what they were worth. 1 euro?
If they were driving a tank?

Offline John m

« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2023, 08:58:00 am »
Here is whats hard to Believe .Me and me Hen have an Appartment is the Sun that costs less per day to rent  than Parking a Car in Liffey Valley Car Park .The best Hotel on the Island Has Lads and Girls with Plastic Diddies, letting on Eyelashes Turkish teeth Gucci ,Armani and BOSS .Imagine 250 a day to stay with Paddy and Mary Angela and 11 Kids called Mikey .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2023, 06:02:19 pm »
Here is whats hard to Believe .Me and me Hen have an Appartment is the Sun that costs less per day to rent  than Parking a Car in Liffey Valley Car Park .The best Hotel on the Island Has Lads and Girls with Plastic Diddies, letting on Eyelashes Turkish teeth Gucci ,Armani and BOSS .Imagine 250 a day to stay with Paddy and Mary Angela and 11 Kids called Mikey .
You're there for two weeks a year, what's the rental income of it for the remaining fifty weeks?

Offline John m

« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2023, 06:10:14 pm »
This bunker is 1200 a week from middle of June until mid September fully booked .English lad owns it restricted to 90 days residency a year due to brexit .He does mid September until Mid December then his Mother and father come out for winter .The rest he does on Air Bn B .A lot of Brits had to up sticks after Brexit as they dont have residency in Spain .Lot of Russian owned Bars and gaffs closed down due to restrictions.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2023, 06:16:20 pm »
This bunker is 1200 a week from middle of June until mid September fully booked .English lad owns it restricted to 90 days residency a year due to brexit .He does mid September until Mid December then his Mother and father come out for winter .The rest he does on Air Bn B .A lot of Brits had to up sticks after Brexit as they dont have residency in Spain .Lot of Russian owned Bars and gaffs closed down due to restrictions.
Sorry, John, I thought you owned it and rented it out, my bad. Enjoy the stay.

Offline John m

« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2023, 06:25:34 pm »
Mate of mine owns it .Threw him 500 for 10 days .He is caught in a rock and a hard place .Not enough British Stamps to claim the Dole in England has to wait until he is 66 to get his Old age Pension by combining his British and EU contributions .

Offline Shallow Hal

« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2023, 07:31:31 pm »
Dropped the couple to the airport who own The Auld Triangle(Matagorda) and Bar 67(Pte del Carmen) in Lanzarote,I did notice when I was there in Jan but they were telling me that the Moroccans are buying up the bars.

Show Unread Posts