Author Topic: Melbourne cup  (Read 7717 times)

Offline John m

Re: Melbourne cup
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2023, 08:39:58 pm »
I've a score in with Bet Victor where'll I put my first tenner?

Your in no hurry dont throw it away it is REAL MONEY and its YOURS , You need to back something better than even money Have your Tenner on Leicester to beat Southampton on Friday .They are decent and a decent price .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2023, 08:43:02 pm »

Your in no hurry dont throw it away it is REAL MONEY and its YOURS , You need to back something better than even money Have your Tenner on Leicester to beat Southampton on Friday .They are decent and a decent price .
I've seven days to place the bet to get the Brucie.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2023, 11:55:06 pm »

I've seven days to place the bet to get the Brucie.
What about NZ for the RWC @4/1,  Then place what's left including the Brucie on Vaubaun?

Offline John m

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2023, 06:12:55 am »
its your money if you fancy NZ or Vabaun .I wouldnt cut out a bet free voucher from the Daily Mirror or The Sun to back either .So thats probably a good reason to back them .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2023, 02:39:43 pm »
We will find out later when SB comes online, the 'Bet 365' Bobo offer states that you cannot bet on both sides of any market which suggests that as long as a Tenner is bet then you qualify, Boyles offer might be different !!

Worst case scenario (which I doubt) he can lodge another Tenner and hopefully Win this time to claim the €60 Boyle Bobo.
I've queried the T&Cs regarding opening the account and will let you know as soon as I hear back.
What query did you put to them ?
Online bookie Bobo offers are very stringent, you need to stick to the exact rules of play.
I opened an account and bet two X €5-00 and thought I would qualify for the €60 signing on bonus, but I have heard nothing back.

ZIa, Sep 13, 2023, 15:10 GMT+1:
Hi Brian,

Thanks for your email.

We have checked and confirmed that the bets you have placed is not qualified with this promotion. Based on our terms and condition, place a bet of €/£10 or more at odds of 2.0 (EVS) or greater to qualify with our sign up offer.

I replied:

Thank you for the clarification. Can I try again having not read the small print?

Kind regards,

Brian. 8)
The B@STARDS !!

Anyway lodge another Tenner, your still getting the Value bet with the €60 Bobo offer.
Bet the Tenner straight up tonight on either Real Betis (8pm KO) @ 29/20 (About 6/4) or Rangers @ 17/10 (about 7/4) or the Draw at 5/2, Your Choice ??  That will unlock your €60 Bobo (Win or Lose).
Hi Brian,

Thanks for your email.

You can still place the qualifying bet within 30 days of account opening for you to qualify with our sign up offer. Once the bet is settled €60 free bet will be credited on your account.

We hope this clarifies your concern.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate in contacting us https://support.boylesports.com/hc/en-us
 Tenner lodged.

Offline Belker

« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2023, 05:24:15 pm »
..... What about NZ for the RWC @4/1,  Then place what's left including the Brucie on Vaubaun?
That's a sound idea, you get a run out of New Zealand and a good wedge on Vauban, seems good to me.
Your Brucie won't be released till the NZ bet is settled (Win or Lose).

Offline Belker

« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2023, 05:30:42 pm »
We will find out later when SB comes online, the 'Bet 365' Bobo offer states that you cannot bet on both sides of any market which suggests that as long as a Tenner is bet then you qualify, Boyles offer might be different !!

Worst case scenario (which I doubt) he can lodge another Tenner and hopefully Win this time to claim the €60 Boyle Bobo.
I've queried the T&Cs regarding opening the account and will let you know as soon as I hear back.
Online bookie Bobo offers are very stringent, you need to stick to the exact rules of play.
I opened an account and bet two X €5-00 and thought I would qualify for the €60 signing on bonus, but I have heard nothing back.

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your email.

We have checked and confirmed that the bets you have placed is not qualified with this promotion. Based on our terms and condition, place a bet of €/£10 or more at odds of 2.0 (EVS) or greater to qualify with our sign up offer.

I replied:

Thank you for the clarification. Can I try again having not read the small print?

Kind regards,

Brian. 8)
The B@STARDS !!

Anyway lodge another Tenner, your still getting the Value bet with the €60 Bobo offer.
Bet the Tenner straight up tonight on either Real Betis (8pm KO) @ 29/20 (About 6/4) or Rangers @ 17/10 (about 7/4) or the Draw at 5/2, Your Choice ??  That will unlock your €60 Bobo (Win or Lose).
Hi Brian,

Thanks for your email.

You can still place the qualifying bet within 30 days of account opening for you to qualify with our sign up offer. Once the bet is settled €60 free bet will be credited on your account.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate in contacting us https://support.boylesports.com/hc/en-us
 Tenner lodged.
As fer the Boyles Tenner, have it on Southampton tonight in the English championship (7.45pm ko) @ 11/8 to unlock the 60 Bobo, and put the whole lot on Vauban to Win after the game tonight.

Offline Belker

« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2023, 06:10:50 pm »
I have another 'Little Daisy' lined up fer SB after we get this one sorted.

It's with Skybet but they are not offering ante-post on the Melbourne cup as of yet,
so we keep our powder dry on this fer a while.

Their offer; Lodge a Fiver, bet .05c and get €30 in Free bets,
so he lodges a Fiver, then bets .05c on anything and then has €34.95 on Vauban fer his Fiver stake.

It will be SB's call but possibly hold till raceday on this one and do it EW at enhanced place terms.
And you still have this one to come fer the sake of a Fiver.
Best to do this one the day before the race at the start of November.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2023, 06:57:27 pm »
..... What about NZ for the RWC @4/1,  Then place what's left including the Brucie on Vaubaun?
That's a sound idea, you get a run out of New Zealand and a good wedge on Vauban, seems good to me.
Your Brucie won't be released till the NZ bet is settled (Win or Lose).
The Rugby final is on 28th October, The Cup is on 07 November. Time enough on that bet.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2023, 07:07:40 pm »

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your email.

I replied:

Kind regards,

Brian. 8)
The B@STARDS !!

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your email.

Tenner lodged.
As fer the Boyles Tenner, have it on Southampton tonight in the English championship (7.45pm ko) @ 11/8 to unlock the 60 Bobo, and put the whole lot on Vauban to Win after the game tonight.
It was 6/4 when I did it, fingers crossed. T&Cs don't Eff it up, hopefully, the bet doesn't have to be greater than 2/1.

Offline Belker

« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2023, 07:29:56 pm »

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your email.

I replied:

Kind regards,

Brian. 8)
The B@STARDS !!

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your email.

Tenner lodged.
It was 6/4 when I did it, fingers crossed. T&Cs don't Eff it up, hopefully, the bet doesn't have to be greater than 2/1.
Your safe this time, bets must be placed at Evens (2.00) or above.
Do the full stake Vauban bet to Win after the game tonight, no value in the EW at only 4 places.

You can get the EW value on the day before the race with the Skybet offer, prob be 6 places on the day.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2023, 07:52:07 pm »

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your email.

I replied:

Kind regards,

Brian. 8)
The B@STARDS !!

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your email.

Tenner lodged.
Your safe this time, bets must be placed at Evens (2.00) or above.
Do the full stake Vauban bet to Win after the game tonight, no value in the EW at only 4 places.

You can get the EW value on the day before the race with the Skybet offer, prob be 6 places on the day.
I'll let you know how things are going with either bet.

Offline Belker

« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2023, 08:12:58 pm »
Most likely whan all this is over you will be down a few quid, but if your original selection Vauban wins the race then you will have a really nice payday at way over the odds.

His Irish trainer Willie Mullins is amongst the world's elite at turning out a horse fer the big day.

Offline Belker

« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2023, 09:20:33 pm »
The SB scores on the doors so far;

€10 lodged with Bet 365,
to return €112.50 if Vauban wins,
and €22.50 if he is 2nd, 3rd or 4th.

€20 lodged with Boyles, (€30 total lodgement),
to unlock €60 free bet on Vauban to win @ 4/1,
to return €240. (Total Win returns €352.50).

€10 lodged with Bet Victor, (€40 total lodged),
to unlock €50 in free bets to bet on Vauban to win @ 4/1
to return about €300. (Total Win returns €652.50),
possibly more if NZ win the Rugby world cup.

To date you have lodged €40 and looking at about a Double Trummer profit IF Vaubans wins !
That is similar to betting on the 4/1 fav @ about 16/1 !

And you still have the NZ bet running, and the EW Skybet Fiver offer fer the day before the big race to come,
all in most likely you be looking at €700+ profit, or money back if he is placed, or a loss of €45 if he is unplaced.
That's not bad value even considering we had a few hiccups along the way and none of the free bets did us any favours.

Offline Belker

« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2023, 09:53:06 pm »
.... Have your Tenner on Leicester to beat Southampton on Friday .They are decent and a decent price .
Should have listened to John m, Leicester @ 7/4 beat Southampton 4-1.
Anyway your €60 Boyle Bobo should be unlocked.

Show Unread Posts