Author Topic: Melbourne cup  (Read 7643 times)

Offline Belker

Re: Melbourne cup
« Reply #90 on: October 22, 2023, 11:33:43 am »
... New Zealand breeze past Argentina 44 - 6. That Tenner @ 4/1 is looking OK so far.

NZ look awesome, I can't see them getting beaten by SA who only barely overcame a poor England side.
NZ rested 2 key players last weekend in Damian McKenzie who only came on as a sub and Leicester Fainga'Anuku.
Mark Telea and Will Jordan both playing outta their skin. If'n I was a betting man then I would go large on NZ @ 9/10.

Thankfully I'm not a betting man anymore, after about 50 years in the game, 35 years as a bookie or semi-pro punter and 15 years pricking about with various online bets, I fully intend to retire fer good this weekend, and hopefully I can go out in a Blaze of Glory with Trumpets blowing ! Hopefully !!

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #91 on: October 22, 2023, 07:56:26 pm »
... New Zealand breeze past Argentina 44 - 6. That Tenner @ 4/1 is looking OK so far.

NZ look awesome, I can't see them getting beaten by SA who only barely overcame a poor England side.
NZ rested 2 key players last weekend in Damian McKenzie who only came on as a sub and Leicester Fainga'Anuku.
Mark Telea and Will Jordan both playing outta their skin. If'n I was a betting man then I would go large on NZ @ 9/10.

Thankfully I'm not a betting man anymore, after about 50 years in the game, 35 years as a bookie or semi-pro punter and 15 years pricking about with various online bets, I fully intend to retire fer good this weekend, and hopefully I can go out in a Blaze of Glory with Trumpets blowing ! Hopefully !!
Best of luck.

Offline John m

« Reply #92 on: October 22, 2023, 09:31:20 pm »
He is home and hosed .South Africa are not big Try scorers .If you went into a bookie he would want you to bet your house to win a Penny Jordan does not win it .It was a value bet with 8 places a bet to nothing .A shrewdies wager .My bet was England each way they really only had to win one game to get to the final but they failed .I was hoping they would meet Ireland who are Fucking Useless overated .Like Leinster Gutless when it counts .Their history is Gutless never better than 8th .

Her that pays the Bills has a bet on South Africa being from down that way .They are the holders so before the Final they already have 2 hands on the Trophy going to be a great game but posession is 9/10ths .NZ will have to play out of their skins but they are capable of greatness .Unlike out Cunts Both these teams are Winners .Can you imaginr South Africa lining up for the final singing Ebony and Ivory or New Zealand singing Ba Ba Black Sheep instead of their National Anthems .Irelands call me bollox .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #93 on: October 22, 2023, 10:57:17 pm »
He is home and hosed .South Africa are not big Try scorers .If you went into a bookie he would want you to bet your house to win a Penny Jordan does not win it .It was a value bet with 8 places a bet to nothing .A shrewdies wager .My bet was England each way they really only had to win one game to get to the final but they failed .I was hoping they would meet Ireland who are Fucking Useless overated .Like Leinster Gutless when it counts .Their history is Gutless never better than 8th .

Her that pays the Bills has a bet on South Africa being from down that way .They are the holders so before the Final they already have 2 hands on the Trophy going to be a great game but posession is 9/10ths .NZ will have to play out of their skins but they are capable of greatness .Unlike out Cunts Both these teams are Winners .Can you imaginr South Africa lining up for the final singing Ebony and Ivory or New Zealand singing Ba Ba Black Sheep instead of their National Anthems .Irelands call me bollox .
Add in singing ZOMBIE too. rofl

Offline John m

« Reply #94 on: November 02, 2023, 07:05:48 pm »
Silver Me and the Rodent were just thinking were you getting the race live and are you having a Gaff Party .Big Dommo said Lidil have some nice burgers and a Cheap Bulgarian white on Special offer this week .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #95 on: November 02, 2023, 07:23:10 pm »
Silver Me and the Rodent were just thinking were you getting the race live and are you having a Gaff Party .Big Dommo said Lidil have some nice burgers and a Cheap Bulgarian white on Special offer this week .
Bahahaha!!

I wish I was at Flemington Racecourse.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5067707/Ladies-Day-Flemington-Racecourse-descends-madness.html

It's on at 04.00 our time. I'd have to hoover oodles of McGregor's finest talcum powder to stay awake!! rofl

Offline John m

« Reply #96 on: November 02, 2023, 08:10:58 pm »
Bahahaha!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5067707/Ladies-Day-Flemington-Racecourse-descends-madness.html

It's on at 04.00 our time. I'd have to hoover oodles of McGregor's finest talcum powder to stay awake!! rofl

We could bring Nodgers youngfella he can drive ,he usually has plenty of happy powder .So are you saying Yes or No .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #97 on: November 02, 2023, 08:18:08 pm »
Bahahaha!!

We could bring Nodgers youngfella he can drive ,he usually has plenty of happy powder .So are you saying Yes or No .
If I come up trumps I'll bring both of yiz to : https://taza.ie/

I've about €400 bucks riding on it. 8)

Offline Belker

« Reply #98 on: November 02, 2023, 09:38:04 pm »
The odds looking a bit better today, Vauban only about 5/2 now !
https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/ante-post-racing/international/melbourne-cup/winner

Did you claim that €30 Bobo from Skybet fer a Fiver staked ?
https://m.skybet.com/lp/acq-bet-x-get-30/?sba_promo=ACQBXG30&aff=1197330230&dcmp=OC_freebettest&type=bookie_offer_bar_su

In simple terms the Skybet offer is to lodge a Fiver in Euro or Sterling, have a bet of .05cent on anything (but I'm guessing in-play or enhanced odds markets do not count) once your .05cent bet is settled Win or Lose that will unlock your €30 worth of Free bets and add on the €4.95 from your original deposit and you get to have €34.95 on Vauban @ 5/2 fer a Fiver staked.

Offline Belker

« Reply #99 on: November 02, 2023, 09:50:24 pm »
.... Thankfully I'm not a betting man anymore, after about 50 years in the game, 35 years as a bookie or semi-pro punter and 15 years pricking about with various online bets, I fully intend to retire fer good this weekend, and hopefully I can go out in a Blaze of Glory with Trumpets blowing ! Hopefully !!
Best of luck.
Thanks SB, my bets all won in the end, I took the Bookies fer about 2K last week,
defo retired now ! ::sleep

Offline John m

« Reply #100 on: November 02, 2023, 11:04:39 pm »
I wish you well Bullitt .I gave you Leister @7/4 for one of your Free Bets won  .I gave you King of Troy @7/4 Won .I told you to lay off All Blacks .My only losing bet on the rugby was South Africa against the useless soft cunts that represented the Irish Rugby Football Union Private Company who desecrated Irish sufferage by standing to a Phil Coulter Pop Song rather that our National Anthem the Treacherous lilly  livered no good bastards .Not just calling them out now the pathetic losers . I put my cards on the table before the Soft Private Schoolboy closet Faggots ever kicked a ball .I am a punter Vabaun Could win but in my 50 years of betting I have never seen a falser favourite .If this race is run to form he wont finish in the first five but who knows .There seems to be different rules in both America and Australia about what drugs you can give your pony .I previously said I would not cut out a free bet token from a newspaper on New Zealand or Vaubaun .I still have not changed my mind .Worst priced Favourite I probably have ever seen in a grade 1 race .

Offline John m

« Reply #101 on: November 03, 2023, 06:07:36 am »
Anybody looking for a bet in the Melbourne Cup .Here is what I think .Vabaun was beaten 15 lenghts by Constitution Hill so why is he not running ?Because he is the Favourite for the Champion Hurdle so has a Target for this Season .Mullins has better Two Mile hurdlers than Vabaun so in reality Vabaun is only a second rate Hurdler in the Mullins pecking order .There is no race that he could realistically target as there are a few better Hurdlers than him .So Mullins and the owner have decided that they are not Good enough to win Grade 1 hurdles and are going Flat Racing instead .People think this is a Mullins Job but in reality its a roll of the Dice .Mullins has another forgotten Horse in this Absurde he could go off at a big price and might be the dark horse in the race for Mullins .

Offline Belker

« Reply #102 on: November 03, 2023, 08:45:46 pm »
https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/ante-post-racing/international/melbourne-cup/winner

https://m.skybet.com/lp/acq-bet-x-get-30/?sba_promo=ACQBXG30&aff=1197330230&dcmp=OC_freebettest&type=bookie_offer_bar_su

In simple terms the Skybet offer is to lodge a Fiver in Euro or Sterling, have a bet of .05cent on anything (but I'm guessing in-play or enhanced odds markets do not count) once your .05cent bet is settled Win or Lose that will unlock your €30 worth of Free bets and add on the €4.95 from your original deposit and you get to have €34.95 on Vauban @ 5/2 fer a Fiver staked.
Did you claim this Bobo yet SB ?
It really is 'Money fer Jam' !!
Fer your Fiver stake you will be betting on Vauban (a 5/2 shot) at 16/1.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2023, 08:53:11 pm by Belker »

Offline John m

« Reply #103 on: November 06, 2023, 12:01:29 pm »
GOOD LUCK BULLIT only 22 runners left in you should be at least good for the place portion of your wager .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #104 on: November 06, 2023, 04:10:59 pm »

They're reviewing my documents still. I'll probably miss the deadline.

Show Unread Posts