You're welcome.
Back when I lived up above in Dublin I was stopped by a member of An Garda Siochana for using a bus lane while bringing the older not so young lad to school. He told me I would be summonsed for using the bus lane unlawfully as he didn't believe I was on hire. Short story long, a letter to the Inspector in Santry Garda Station resulted in a phone call during which said inspector explained that the member in question was on day release from Dublin Airport Garda Station and had been a little over ambitious in the conclusions he jumped to. He assured me that there was no law preventing me from carrying members of my family for reward and further assured me that no further action would be taken by the force or the member in question. In the spirit of cooperation I dropped my complaint against said member which extended not only to his ignorance of the law but also an attempt he made to question a minor without the consent of a parent/guardian.