Author Topic: Summoned to the Depot  (Read 74100 times)

john m

Re: Summoned to the Depot
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2017, 06:42:15 am »
42 dont be stupid .The consultation fee is 360 a day plus expenses (unlimited )why educate these despicable John M Christmas bonus 2014 deniers .Its a matter of Principle Ill bankrupt the cunts or join or Promote any anti Mytaxi or Hailo event Im a Dogmatic  Vile Bastard Fuck with me at your Peril .I want my 40 YoYo I earned it .

P.S. Im still doing My taxi jobs because I know you despicable useless wasters did not support me and continued to cover their work so if I dont one of you cunts will .IF THE CAP FITS WEAR IT .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2017, 12:43:17 pm »
Its a matter of Principle Ill bankrupt the cunts .

P.S. Im still doing My taxi jobs

Bit of an oxymoron.

john m

« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2017, 01:25:12 pm »
Its a matter of Principle Ill bankrupt the cunts .

P.S. Im still doing My taxi jobs

Bit of an oxymoron.

Post the whole comment ..Im still doing My taxi jobs because I know you despicable useless wasters did not support me and continued to cover their work so if I dont one of you cunts will .IF THE CAP FITS WEAR IT ...No use in me sitting on a rank watching every one else covering the jobs .I use the app randomly just like most others do . The real Poxymoron is you thinking of going in to advise them how to  run their business more successfully especially after earlier posting that the depot has once threatened physical violence against you .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2017, 01:35:42 pm »
I don't think they need my advice! As I use the app I don't mind giving feedback but I've already submitted most of my observations through surveys and interactions with the support team so I don't know why they invited me to the depot. I know they don't take criticism well so they may just want to sack me or masturbate their egos by showing me the pile of johnny blues and the mouldy donut mountain in the basement as testament to the fact that the other 10,241 drivers that work for them think they're great!

john m

« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2017, 02:07:25 pm »
I think they think that we think that they are doing a good job and they probably think that you think that they think that bringing you in for reindoctornation will help you to think like they think and furthermore they probably also think that you will come out of the depot thinking that the new stickers and biro and three quarters out of date diary they gave you will make you think well of them and you will think you should tell us that we should think well of them.They wont sack you just like they didnt sack me throwing us off the app wouldnt stop us complaining but it would stop them collecting commission from the bit of work we cover .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2017, 02:38:55 pm »
I'd say they're eager to get ya onside Rc.There isn't much info out there for drivers apart from these forums and driver groups on facebook.Don't underestimate how much damage forums/facebook can do to their brand.I'll bet there is a direct link to drivers not accepting jobs and how much Internet whinging we all do.They probably have it on a graph somewhere.I'd say they have our real names on a list too.Dermot went to great lengths to find out who we were.We're a real problem for them.They were probably cheering when the other channel closed.

Offline Bubba Ho-Tep

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2017, 02:55:09 pm »
Dermot went to great lengths to find out who we were.
Seriously ? All he had to do was ask.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2017, 02:57:12 pm »
I guess I am onside insofar as I use the app. I don't agree with it's discounting policy, particularly given that the firm is lobbying for more taxis but I can't see that bothering them other than to suggest that I shouldn't use it if I don't like it. Aside from that I reckon they could make a lot of small improvements to the app to make it's operation more conducive with driving and improve the "user experience". Past interactions with the depot (particularly with loadsamoney) suggest they don't handle criticism well and only really want drivers who shower them with love/johnny blues/donuts.

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2017, 04:38:56 pm »
Dermot went to great lengths to find out who we were.
Seriously ? All he had to do was ask.

He knows who I am I rang severl times to give loads of abuse

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2017, 02:39:42 pm »
Replied to the invite anyway... twice in fact!

Hi ,

I’m available any evening from 19:30. If you’re restricted to office hours I could do 14:00 Tues 5th Oct or 14:00 Wed 6th Oct.

In addition to the issues raised within this conversation I have sent feedback on a range of issues, in particular potential improvements to the driver application’s user interface that would enhance the user experience and make it’s operation more conducive with driving. Unfortunately I was out of the country when you met with drivers to discuss such matters last month. However, if you are open to extending the scope of our current discussion I will forward a brief list ahead of attending.

Regards,

Stephen.

Hi ,

Sorry, I meant 5th/6th September not October in reply below!

Regards,

Stephen.

I hope I don't get too much of a ticking off for making a mistake!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2017, 05:27:47 pm »
Hi Stephen,

That’s perfect – I have put in the meeting for 2pm on Wednesday September 6th.

We look forward to seeing you then.

Regards,

Porter from 14:50, erm?

john m

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2017, 06:13:39 pm »
Ok are they sending a car to pick you up .If anybody else is interested in a sub committee meeting of the main committee of the non aligned or aligned members of the elbow benders .14.30 in Toners in Baggot Street .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2017, 06:50:25 pm »
No, I didn't ask for a car... apparently the service is awful according to posters on boards. I'll probably take the train.

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2017, 08:39:56 pm »
Toners? We are taxi drivers not office /suit wearing
Na bag if cans at lock on canal at. The barge
Track suits and dutch gold or flagging of cider
Were aint middle class dont care what leo says

Rats raise the puc issue if u make it in past wild bill alive
Tell him u have no stickers on the car that will mske his day

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2017, 11:58:15 pm »
PUC is the single most effective way to recruit driver loyalty when they have a surplus of customers, and also increases their own income by a % or two.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Show Unread Posts