Author Topic: Monday Notification?  (Read 42716 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Monday Notification?
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2017, 11:53:53 am »
That would then put the issue to bed for once and for all and we  could concentrate on other important issues .

You've just given yourself the answer as to why they won't "settle up"

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2017, 11:55:02 am »
Well if i craved confirmation of my opt in....i got it!!

This is the sort of planning that turns what is essentially a good promotion into a PR disaster .As you are aware Hal I was a top operator who sponged up the bonus payments but outside of the Bonus periods I cant be bothered chasing my own tail .The reason for this was an Issue with a payment of a miserly 40 euro Christmas 2014 bonus .Im sure the refusal to pay my earned bonus even though I had Opted In but the system which we know to be shoddy after last Saturdays Bouncing Car Icon hopped around for so long telling drivers to wait that it might of triggered an Epileptic ceasure in some Passengers has led to my Devil May Care Attitude to covering App work .The payment is still outstanding I mention it in dispatches every now and then with the people in the Dungeon .

Arguably if they had a head of PR the present promotion would of been clearer ,and I would of received a Dear John Letter telling me that after a review of the outstanding issue of my 2014 unpaid Christmas Bonus they have decided to make me a ex gratia payment .That would then put the issue to bed for once and for all and we  could concentrate on other important issues .

Pat Mustard came home after a hard day's graft only to discover that Mrs Mustard was nowhere to be found. Detective Wholegrain was devastated to tell him that on the mantle-piece he had discovered a Dijon letter.

john m

« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2017, 12:04:05 pm »
John is this the 2014 bonus again
Maybe we do a whip around

Its a matter of Principle 42 I opted in they said I didnt so as the app link was still open I Opted In again after the event  then we had a semantic debate between Opt In or Preregister .After seeing how shoddy their actual Tec is on Saturday with Freezing screens, direction lines dissapearing off screen and having to extend Good Will and trust  to the passenger as we had to wait while the little car Icon gyrated on screen instructing us to wait for the payment to register .Holding the Passenger Prisoner in the car until the screen cleared would of been unacceptable to the company .Any Hoo now that it is blatantly obvious that the Tec is shoddy and could easily of missed my log in for the Christmas 2014 Promo .I dont feel that the company can stand over with total certainty that I did not Opt In  and it was not an IT failure . I have requested a review of that decision based on the new evidence of their shoddy Tec .Its as simple as that .They can use Tec to refuse me my earned bonus I can use the Keyboard to continue to look for my due reward .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2017, 12:10:43 pm »
You'll have to change your username to Gerry, Gerry Mander.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2017, 12:16:29 pm »

john m

« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2017, 12:20:39 pm »
Are you sure Rodent .

Yes.

My Squire who I introduced to Mytaxi did not receive any notification .I instructed him to Opt In BUT and its a BIG BUT as he is already on a new driver reward promo he might be excluded as I think I read in the Original SMS you can only get one bonus .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2017, 12:28:58 pm »
Make that Philly, Philly Buster.

john m

« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2017, 12:33:13 pm »
Make that Philly, Philly Buster.

If I was changing it would be Shylock .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2017, 12:34:21 pm »
Chosen People Shylock or did you mean Holmes?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2017, 12:38:38 pm »
If memory serves John....you didn't opt in for the 2014 bobo....you assumed you were in the hat because you were on the Hailo system and therefore shouldn't have to opt in...but the requirement was to opt in!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2017, 12:47:25 pm »
Opt in or pre-register?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2017, 01:11:05 pm »
Opt in or pre-register?

He didn't do either.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2017, 01:15:47 pm »
He did opt in after the promotion finished. In fact, I done it for him!

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2017, 01:19:16 pm »
He did opt in after the promotion finished. In fact, I done it for him!

Akin to bolting the stable door after Elvis has left the building.

john m

« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2017, 01:19:20 pm »
If memory serves John....you didn't opt in for the 2014 bobo....you assumed you were in the hat because you were on the Hailo system and therefore shouldn't have to opt in...but the requirement was to opt in!!

I most certaintly did opt in but I also asked the question why the fuck should I have to as I already work with them .The only conclusion was that they were operating logarithms to either feed opt ins or exclude them from achieving the bonus as we now are aware of the practice with Priority drivers and Ambassadors but back then we toiled in the belief that we were all on a level playing field .Now we know what the requirements are if you reach Gold you get better access than Silver or Bronz rated drivers although we might not agree at lease we know how it works .

Show Unread Posts