Author Topic: Monday Notification?  (Read 42706 times)

john m

Re: Monday Notification?
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2017, 01:20:16 pm »
He did opt in after the promotion finished. In fact, I done it for him!

I did it before as well .But Thank you for the confirmation Rodent .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2017, 01:22:24 pm »
RC just answered the question John....as i said,if memory serves you didn't opt in,opting in after a promotion has finished doesn't count and a man like yourself with a law degree from The Finches should know that!!

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2017, 01:26:39 pm »
Speaking of gold rank status and priority access. I accepted an urgent Pre-booking this morning. One of my best ones yet I might yet, the sweepstakes to the airport.
Anywho, while heading over to the airport the number of prebooks was around 50. When I cleared at the airport and got "You're now a priority driver" it jumped to over 100. Imagine If the great unwashed can see 100 what the great washed with gold ambassador status can see.

All the prebookings were still shite

john m

« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2017, 01:29:02 pm »
RC just answered the question John....as i said,if memory serves you didn't opt in,opting in after a promotion has finished doesn't count and a man like yourself with a law degree from The Finches should know that!!

hal I opted in they had no record but as I said their Tec is Shite so as the Bar Council in Finches or The Penny Hill will tell you .The Law requires that there be no reasonable doubt based on the tec experience their Tec is unreliable and should not be depended upon to exclude me from my payment .As the offer on the sms was still live I once again Opted In .

john m

« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2017, 01:32:02 pm »
Speaking of gold rank status and priority access. I accepted an urgent Pre-booking this morning. One of my best ones yet I might yet, the sweepstakes to the airport.
Anywho, while heading over to the airport the number of prebooks was around 50. When I cleared at the airport and got "You're now a priority driver" it jumped to over 100. Imagine If the great unwashed can see 100 what the great washed with gold ambassador status can see.

All the prebookings were still shite

Its an Issue Vic explains why I would need a bonus to cover a lot of work if im blocked from total access .Ill grab another bobo this week away next week then come back and get the last week bobo .Then back to full fare street work .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2017, 01:33:16 pm »
You didn't opt in until after the promo finished, erm. I remember the lads taking the piss out of you on Roy's because you didn't read the T&Cs (properly). Civil cases are decided on the balance of probabilities.

Historically drivers with no stars get the biggest bonus offers so you're better off staying unranked.

john m

« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2017, 02:12:18 pm »
As I said I opted In they just hadnt got a record I also opted in to the one the previous week but failed to cover the jobs .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2017, 02:18:14 pm »
Ye didn't opt in....in the years that have passed you've convinced yourself that you did and were hard done by....the whole crux of your argument back then was why you should have to opt in while you were a Hailo employee...and the lads were taking the piss because you didn't read the T&C's.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2017, 05:35:43 pm »
That has to be the cruellest jibe thus far here. This place is beginning to resemble "I'm a Brit get me outta Swords" for insults. For Fuck's sake lads, do ye not get what closed Roy/Spook Doggy Dogg's place down was this defamatory nonsense. Stop playing arseholes and be nice, and be nicer afterwards.
If the idiot you are facing off is not nice, then smile and walk away. You all need to watch Swayze in Roadhouse. Kelly Lynch's hoop is enough reason, but lessons to be learned are free.

Offline Belker

« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2017, 06:38:30 pm »
Did you get your Christmas 2014 bonus yet?

WOULD YOU EVER BEHAVE YOURSELF STEPHEN !

Offline Belker

« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2017, 06:46:28 pm »
John is this the 2014 bonus again
Maybe we do a whip around

I tried that, I even offered to pay it to shut him up, but he wouldn't take it.
I might email Tim and post him on the 40 notes to pass on to John M just to
shut him up. The worst thing about this whole debacle is that John M is totally
in the wrong and Hailo are totally in the Right and that's coming from what I
would consider as a friend of his who would be biased in his favour.

Offline Belker

« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2017, 06:51:12 pm »
Ye didn't opt in....in the years that have passed you've convinced yourself that you did and were hard done by....the whole crux of your argument back then was why you should have to opt in while you were a Hailo employee...and the lads were taking the piss because you didn't read the T&C's.

That about sums it up very well Hal.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2017, 11:21:36 am »
That has to be the cruellest jibe thus far here. This place is beginning to resemble "I'm a Brit get me outta Swords" for insults. For Fuck's sake lads, do ye not get what closed Roy/Spook Doggy Dogg's place down was this defamatory nonsense. Stop playing arseholes and be nice, and be nicer afterwards.
If the idiot you are facing off is not nice, then smile and walk away. You all need to watch Swayze in Roadhouse. Kelly Lynch's hoop is enough reason, but lessons to be learned are free.

Sometimes Lip...it's hard not to say something....Erm is the one still bangin on about his bobo...three yrs later,
I must check out the Kelly Lynch hoop!!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2017, 11:23:28 am »
I'm taking the piss Shalimar....chill out...John is more than capable of turning a wet day into a bright one. Yeah, she was a beauty in her day. Scene I recall is her getting outta the scratcher and falling very much in love with her gicker. The ex at the time was busy watching Swayze's hoop, I'm sure.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 11:27:41 am by The Liffey Lip »

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2017, 03:42:01 pm »
To be fair, he did opt in... after the promo finished. However, as he pointed out the T&Cs didn't say you had to opt in before tasking part just that you had to opt in. If opting in wasn't allowed after achieving the target why was the facility still live? Anywaysanall, I think the substance of the erm's whinging is that the system wouldn't have let him achieve the target had he opted in beforehand.

Show Unread Posts