Author Topic: New Standard WAVs  (Read 80989 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
New Standard WAVs
« on: October 04, 2017, 05:40:44 pm »
List of plates issued to date with makes, models, etc...

http://intaxi.org/database/miniwat.php

List is dynamic, updates monthly.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: New Standard WAVs
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 05:46:39 pm »
I haven't done any model analysis as such but the Peugeot Partner seems to be most popular.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 05:52:14 pm »
are citroen berlingo cars allowed.
They're deadline lookin yokes I think.

Offline Bubba Ho-Tep

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 07:26:16 pm »
Lot of "Unknown" there. Any insight as to why Rat ? Good work btw.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2017, 08:10:12 pm »
Our bots can't access plate owner names so manual updating is required for new plates*. We haven't bothered processing manual update queues for the last couple of years since plates are non-transferrable, save on death. Similarly, where an owner name is followed by a ? the given name is actually the driver assigned at the time the record was read by one of our bots so it may or may not be correct. Where no driver was assigned the owner is recorded as unknown. (correct) names will be added in due course!

*to be pedantic we can't be 100% certain of any plate owner names recorded as plates may have been transferred on death since that data was ascertained. Given that such transfers are extremely rare it doesn't make sense to routinely verify the data on file so a disclaimer will be added in due course!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 08:13:56 pm by Rat Catcher »

Offline IrishTim1

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 08:41:20 pm »
Do any of you know the procedure for importing a WAV from the UK, would it be classed as a normal car for VRT purposes?
They seem to be a fair bit cheaper over there, both Caddy's and Peugeot Partners.

Offline Firewall

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2017, 02:25:46 am »
Check out 51827 and 51828

Offline Bubba Ho-Tep

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2017, 09:26:54 am »
Our bots can't access plate owner names so manual updating is required for new plates*. We haven't bothered processing manual update queues for the last couple of years since plates are non-transferrable, save on death. Similarly, where an owner name is followed by a ? the given name is actually the driver assigned at the time the record was read by one of our bots so it may or may not be correct. Where no driver was assigned the owner is recorded as unknown. (correct) names will be added in due course!

*to be pedantic we can't be 100% certain of any plate owner names recorded as plates may have been transferred on death since that data was ascertained. Given that such transfers are extremely rare it doesn't make sense to routinely verify the data on file so a disclaimer will be added in due course!

Thanks Rat, good stuff.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2017, 09:46:22 am »
are citroen berlingo cars allowed.
They're deadline lookin yokes I think.

Citroen Berlingo is a Peugeot Partner with a different badge.

john m

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2017, 10:01:27 am »
My hen was in the Uk last week she was picking up her mothers motor from the garage and asked about used cars for sale .Garage owner said  new car sales in the UK have collapsed people are holding on to their motors until they see what occurs with Brexit and if the Pound recovers .The supply of WATs and used motors from the UK might dry up .I dont know if the Japs would have any use for Peugeot motors so used WATs might become a lot harder to import .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2017, 10:04:46 am »
My hen was in the Uk last week she was picking up her mothers motor from the garage and asked about used cars for sale .Garage owner said  new car sales in the UK have collapsed people are holding on to their motors until they see what occurs with Brexit and if the Pound recovers .The supply of WATs and used motors from the UK might dry up .I dont know if the Japs would have any use for Peugeot motors so used WATs might become a lot harder to import .

Who'd ya take to Tenerife, ya sly auld pussy magnet?

john m

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2017, 10:09:05 am »
Me hen goes over to visit her 93 year old mother every few weeks thanks to Mickie O and the 9.99 flights to Birmingham .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2017, 10:12:31 am »
Anyway, Boris the Blade has one more chance to upend  Typhoid Teresa after yesterday's debacle. Might be that Leo will time his election shout to coincide with her being sent to quarantine.

john m

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2017, 10:22:57 am »
I think Leo would love an election right now but he cant call it he needs outside intervention .The Independent Alliance have been very quiet in the run up to the budget .Halligan cant keep his mouth shut while Ross is Steppingaside from any confrontation .Canny is a Canny fucker x FF boxer Moran is a fool and Mc Grath is incompetent .So they are over qualified to be in power .Anyhoo back to WAVs now might be the time to import one if you want one Brexit is going to be nasty for the Brits .Tessy and Boris are a disaster waiting to destroy a country .Dont think our idiots have a clue what Brexit will mean for us Work Shy Stephen Donnelly is the FF spokesperson on Brexit have you heard him say anything .A useless spoofer if ever there was one .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2017, 10:28:08 am »
Do any of you know the procedure for importing a WAV from the UK, would it be classed as a normal car for VRT purposes?
They seem to be a fair bit cheaper over there, both Caddy's and Peugeot Partners.

Check with NTA. The existence of a buoyant second hand market in the UK was one of their selling points in introducing the new new new new new standard for WAVs.

Show Unread Posts