Author Topic: Any of you tech-savvy lads know about these?  (Read 5356 times)

The Liffey Lip

Any of you tech-savvy lads know about these?
« on: January 23, 2018, 11:00:16 am »
Old school-mate telling me that there are apps now that can tell someone if another has been trying to establish where they live by entering their mobile numbers on some other app.

For example, Tommy has an app that can unmask hidden numbers and he then enters this number into the app to try to locate this nuisance caller, BUT Tommy is not aware that the nuisance caller(might not be) has an app that tells him if Tommy has been checking him out. I'm not great with this shit but this is scary if it is true as it sounds to me like the fellas and girls with the €200 haircuts from David Marshall will be busy when all this digitalese is sorted out by the EU lawyers....another example of everyone loses except the vultures. Any truth in it or is he taking the piss?

The Liffey Lip

Re: Any of you tech-savvy lads know about these?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 11:30:17 am »
29 views and counting and not a whisper...some of the fellas who joined up recently have nothing to offer? I'd say there's a few aul-timers there letting on to be newbies...get a whiff sometimes...

john m

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 11:35:28 am »
Our kid can check who has been looking at her profile on hew website and facebook and who has been listening to her soundcloud so I would think its possible to track a phone call especially if it is connected to wifi you can track the ip .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 11:40:28 am »
Ah I know that johnny...not what i'm asking at all. It's the secondary bit I'm interested in...2 hens and each one thinking they're the fox.

Didn't explain meself there proper and all dat....the second fellow can access the first fellow's investigation into him by an app...forget all else, I meant. If this is correct then there's a massive issue for all law agencies. I'm not referring to myself when I post something up, John...far too fucking fearful to do so. The 6'3" bisexual thing was a description of my sobriquet on this forum profile. I, Mr C....McG  am not bi-sexual but The Lip is etc etc...
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 11:57:06 am by The Liffey Lip »

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2018, 12:30:02 pm »
Sounds plausible. Do "we" know what the apps are called or are they buried deep in Android/Microsoft/Apple operating systems?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2018, 12:37:05 pm »
Just asking Rats. I can't keep up...he's a shit-stirrer though...typical of the Dubs born in the late 60's. I know there's an app for revealing hidden numbers but this other angle has me baffled...at least you don't think I'm a cunt by design anyway......... 8)

Trapcall is one..?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 01:06:05 pm by The Liffey Lip »

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2018, 02:54:31 pm »
DNA....Kerry Babies.....backdoor.....As the Mayo man said to the Donegal man,,,,"Shuuuuuuuuuuure, you' chuuuunts thinkkkks plashhhhhtering ishhh a fuckinnnn trade, like!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2018, 08:31:13 am »
Give this a read LIP.https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/poll-should-social-media-giants-demand-pps-numbers-to-enforce-digital-identification-36520559.html

John, I notice you're hardly posting on your own topics at all...have you been "got at"? rofl Anyways, see yez in the late Spring....4 months out with me back and they won't take any more certs despite 2 operations.

Good bet this Summer John.....Mayo to win Sam, Wexford to win Liam and Govt to announce 8 or10 yr obsolescence plan for Diesel and Petrol(non-Hybrid) cars. Good time to buy your last diesel with the deals coming up.........stay safe and keep up with the app technology and part-timers are the future!

Offline Firewall

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2018, 11:29:32 am »
I have an App on my phone, that when someone calls and I don't have their number saved it tells me their name. Only works for those with android phones.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2018, 12:56:26 pm »
Thanks Firewall...my mate tells me that PGP phones are required. It seems the crims in Dubland are using reverse trackers on their blowers to counter the thicks in the Pheeno who think they're yrs ahead of the posse.
A PGP phone costs 2 grand so I'm guessing it's out of the ceist in most peoples' cases. The servers are stored in Holland so decryption is nigh on impossible until the EU declares war on the crims....and then it's move to Serbia time etc etc...Anyways....great to see there's a human out there who might know more than how to hang thyself Taxi-Man style.

Point of interest for ye so-called full-timers....a certain main man's skin and blister served on a Taxi committee with ex-commish Byrne not so long ago. Anyone know about it? rofl rofl rofl

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2018, 01:00:13 pm »
Point of interest for ye so-called full-timers....a certain main man's skin and blister served on a Taxi committee with ex-commish Byrne not so long ago. Anyone know about it? rofl rofl rofl

That's above my pay grade Lip!!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2018, 01:06:06 pm »
Hal, you know it but you're too cute to admit it....respect. As Lenin said...."Useless eaters become useful fools". ....Got your pay-grade thing though...very Danny Wahlberg-esue...Do you have a family roast every Sunday that ends in disaster?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2018, 01:14:10 pm »
Hal, you know it but you're too cute to admit it....respect. As Lenin said...."Useless eaters become useful fools". ....Got your pay-grade thing though...very Danny Wahlberg-esue...Do you have a family roast every Sunday that ends in disaster?

Family roast every Sunday?

Very funny....only when the Queen is on talkin bollox at 3pm!!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2018, 01:22:23 pm »

Family roast every Sunday?

Very funny....only when the Queen is on talkin bollox at 3pm!!

One likes to get busy with it after 3? anyway...don't get too distracted from me point....one of the biggest ALLEGED crims' sister served on a Taxi committee....it would make one smile, as the Greek arse-bandit, P....p, might say.

Show Unread Posts