Author Topic: stuff what fellas didint know but should know  (Read 5923 times)

john m

stuff what fellas didint know but should know
« on: February 25, 2018, 11:33:07 am »
 I was considering going back to work for wages and a mate was getting me an interview with a vulture fund as a debt restructuring agent .He was explaining the Job .

You took out a Mortgage 1n 2000 and during the term of the loan say 2010 you are struggling and you contact the lender to rearrange your Mortgage or bank loan you never missed a single payment just restructured the load .Technically that loan is in default .Now some of those vulture funds who bought your GOOD loan even though it was a performing loan might or can contact you and tell you to pay up or try to find another lender .This is the scam .

Ulster Bank ,AIB ,Bank of Ireland have that loan on their books but technically it is in default as the original terms were altered to assist payment so they bundle them up with loans who just dont pay and sell them off to a vulture fund .The vulture fund then contact you and put you under pressure you go to the TSB or Bank of Ireland and remortgage your gaff .Now the bank that use to own your mortgage but had it on their books as a default now have it on their books as a good loan .Why does this matter to the Bank ? If they have good loans they can borrow more money from other banks to loan out if they have bad loans they must hold on to money that they cant loan to cover any default .

I turned down the interview .Its disgusting to think that  just to suit some banks interpretation of what is a good or a bad loan even though it is not one or never was one cent in arrears they would put you under pressure to pay up get a new lender or get out .Paggo says he cant stop the banks from selling on your debt even though we the people own the banks and Paggo is the biggest shareholder .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: stuff what fellas didint know but should know
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 12:14:19 pm »
Good luck with the interview... but you won't like working for a living once the novelty wears off, wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

john m

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 12:28:51 pm »
Just to explain what the job I was going for was .To identify performing loans ie borrowers  that were repaying and contacting them and putting them under pressure to move their loan from the fund into a main street bank as that way the fund recouped their money quicker so they could reinvest those funds elsewhere . The Fund probably paid 70% of the value of the loan so getting it back into a bank and getting full book value would mean a 30% return on investment  The banks pay the funds a commission for the business as well .Then what are  left is cant pay or wont pay loans and the fund go to court and evict you and sell on the property .Now it even gets nastier the vulture funds mainly Goldman Sacks operate reit funds which are big funds that own lots of appartment blocks long term so they want to force you out of your home especially if they know you have an income and into one of the appartments owned by the reit >you couldnt  make this shit up they want to make you homeless so they can rehome you. They lock up drug dealers for less .

Our kid the youngest one is always going on about the Illuminati and the all seeing eye and other conspiracies .I usually cast my eyes to heaven and think she is nuts .But after listening to my mate and what these bastards do for a job im beginning to think she might be right . ::rant ::rant ::rant

john m

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2018, 12:33:20 pm »
Good luck with the interview... but you won't like working for a living once the novelty wears off, wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Turned it down Rodent 45K basic plus sales commission strange use of the word sales .There is a sort of dignity in driving a taxi ,its honest work I couldnt enjoy me pint knowing I fucking destroyed somebodies life for a few quid .Even Jesus fucked the moneylenders out of the temple while saving the Whore Mary Magdaline from a stoning .We seem to go the other way Jail the Toms and reward the bankers .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2018, 12:37:58 pm »
It takes a special kind of cunt to do that job!!

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2018, 12:38:50 pm »
Yeah good luck with the interview Ermy..

john m

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2018, 12:49:34 pm »
You bet it does .My mate was getting a recruiters fee if I took the job and stayed for 6 months .He was telling me staff retention is a big problem .They want Irish accents to work the Irish (MARKET )but most Irish workers cant stomach the task plenty of young graduates jump at the opportunity for a first job starting salary 28K but lose the plot when the CLIENT (victim) starts crying down the phone .He was telling me that when you contact the CLIENT you dont use your own name the company give you a contact alias to use as you are not involved in THE FINAL SOLUTION heard that expression somewhere before .That is looked after by the legal team.

When I say My Mate its a term I apply loosely .Makes you wonder what other snipers are out there just waiting to pounce .

john m

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2018, 12:50:22 pm »
Yeah good luck with the interview Ermy..

Not for Me Merc

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2018, 12:51:15 pm »
You bet it does .My mate was getting a recruiters fee if I took the job and stayed for 6 months .

Not a chance in hell.

john m

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2018, 12:54:11 pm »
You bet it does .My mate was getting a recruiters fee if I took the job and stayed for 6 months .

Not a chance in hell.

You know my dedication to work Rodent I wouldnt even make a second cup of coffee Six months work sure that could take me years to achieve .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2018, 12:58:11 pm »
I saw a bit of Pat Kenny show during the week,the section about the PTSB mortgage shite,a chap (Paul) was repaying his debt (to a vulture fund) but as soon (just recently) as his gaff was worth more than he owed they wanted to repossess it,
Thank god my mattress is comfy!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2018, 01:02:07 pm »
If there was work on the couch you'd lie on the floor, erm.

There's plenty of "home owners" the banks were happy to string along while they were in negative equity, Hal. Now that (in most cases) they can get their money back by repossessing it's a different ballgame.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2018, 01:08:52 pm »
Indeed,but at the height of a homeless crisis it's strange...although predictable...that Govt allow this sort of shite to happen...in saying that there are apparently plenty of strategic defaulters...i hope they have comfy mattresses aswell.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2018, 01:15:42 pm »
True enough. No matter how clever people think they are or how clever they thought they were being the most sensible option is to simply keep on top of your debts... or, never a borrower or a lender be. The latter, of course, is not really an option given that we have been programmed to believe that we must be "home owners" in order to keep the developers and bankers in the style to which they've become accustomed.

john m

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2018, 01:16:36 pm »
There was  a fucking sneaky underhanded scheme .You were struggling in arrears and the bank contacted you with a smashing offer to restructure your load to help you with reduced repayments and ease your burden (Their risk of default )by agreeing you were agreeing to default on your original agreement so the new agreement is a default agreement not in fact a separate stand alone agreement it is just an addendum to the original agreement .The real thing to do was not to change the original agreement but agree to make extra payments to cover the arrears that way the original loan agreement remained in place and never defaulted although it fell into arrears .The best example of this fuckology was people they cajoled into giving up trackers for reduced payments .The recession might seem to be over but the slaughter of the innocents is about to begin .If the Gay Foreigner dosent roll the dice in the next two months FG will get slaughtered in the election .His bullett proof border agreement is a bottle of smoke and the Vultures will start repossessions .People of my generation never got exercised by what was happening as we bought homes when they were dirt cheap but now our kids are back living with us or never left and they are here for good (BAD)

Show Unread Posts