Author Topic: Leave or stay  (Read 8286 times)

dalymount

Leave or stay
« on: April 20, 2018, 05:22:15 pm »
How many of you would vote to leave the EU if Ireland ever got the chance ,and why ?

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
Re: Leave or stay
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 06:00:07 pm »
Dunno!
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 06:41:09 pm »
Stay. If we have learned anything from our short history it's that we are a nation of likeable chancers, not to be trusted with economic management unless your idea of a healthy economy is one that lines the pockets of the chosen few at the expense of everyone else.

dalymount

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 07:15:10 pm »
Well I have many specific reasons why I would vote to leave. As a potential member of a relitively new political party, the national Irish party, I subscribe very strongly to their policy document.
I would like to see the return of our sovereignenty,the return of the punt,conpulsory, irish in schools, a complete ban on abortion,the closure of our borders,and avove all the return,and restoration of my national identity

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2018, 07:39:09 pm »
Ambitious! I got a B in Irish for my leaving cert and an A in French. I'd struggle to hold a very basic conversation in French and the only bits of Nuacht I understand are the English words they throw in for good measure. Banning use of the English language would be more effective. I read an article a while back that reported no Irish speakers in Gaeltacht areas and I once met an immigrant who learned the language before coming here only to find that nobody he met spoke a word of it, not even a Garda he approached on the street.

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2018, 08:37:04 pm »
Should I stay or should I go?

Should I Stay or Should I Go
The Clash
Darling you got to let me know
If you say that you are mine
I'll be here 'til the end of time
So you got to let me know
It's always tease, tease, tease
You're happy when I'm on my knees
One day it's fine and next it's black
So if you want me off your back
Well, come on and let me know
Should I stay or should I go now?
Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go, there will be trouble
And if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know
This indecision's bugging me (esta indecision me molesta)
If you don't want me, set me free (si no me quieres, librame)
Exactly whom I'm supposed to be (digame que tengo ser)
Don't you know which clothes even fit me? (no sabes que ropas me queda)
Come on and let me know (me tienes que decir)
Should I cool it or should I blow? (me debo ir o quedarme)
Split
Should I stay or should I go now? (yo me enfrio o lo soplo)
Should I stay or should I go now? (yo me enfrio o lo soplo)
If I go there will be trouble (si me voy va a haber peligro)
And if I stay it will be double (si me quedo sera el doble)
So ya gotta let me know (me tienes que decir)
Should I cool it or should I blow? (me debo ir o quedarme)
Should I stay or should I go now? (tengo frío por los ojos)
If I go there will be touble (tengo frio por los ojos)
And if I stay it wil be double
Si me quedo sera el doble
So ya gotta let me know me tienes que decir
Should I stay or should I go? 8)

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2018, 10:29:02 pm »
Well I have many specific reasons why I would vote to leave. As a potential member of a relitively new political party, the national Irish party, I subscribe very strongly to their policy document.
I would like to see the return of our sovereignenty,the return of the punt,conpulsory, irish in schools, a complete ban on abortion,the closure of our borders,and avove all the return,and restoration of my national identity

Ah justin barett
Knew him well lived in longford
His voice would make ya wanna turn him off or kill him
Hes a nazi lover
That REPUBLICIAN lol party wantsvthe death penakty back
Ye vote for him

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2018, 04:04:41 pm »
Leave,,,
 make the the Republic even more of a tax haven no questions asked....
Give moanahan, Longford,louth back to the north, then build a great big wall around it...ya don't want 1 million orange men bombing oconnoll Street....
Trow everyone out who's not Irish,
Make abortions compulsory for anyone livin in a caravan
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2018, 04:17:00 pm »
bertie got a nice grilling the other day and walked out on the interview at the end when the interviewer reminded him he was a corrupt spoofer. he seems to have developed a yank drawl accent from the thirty grand a pop after dinner speeches he gives in america.

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2018, 10:20:37 pm »
bertie got a nice grilling the other day and walked out on the interview at the end when the interviewer reminded him he was a corrupt spoofer. he seems to have developed a yank drawl accent from the thirty grand a pop after dinner speeches he gives in america.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT425XpwuWw

Wen yu have yur money made...... Wats next?
Bordem probably do him in an Guinness

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2018, 11:03:44 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT425XpwuWw

Wen yu have yur money made...... Wats next?
Bordem probably do him in an Guinness

Say reckon he gives the new bird the digs, or has he changed ?

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2018, 04:42:30 am »
He doesn't look like a c..t to me... Just greedy..
..lots of them about.... Didn't get enough tit as a baby.....
I really believe the world's problems is that simple....
Never gets enough...poor c...t....
No plateau

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2018, 11:06:24 am »
Still very popular with the man on the street. Could be a future President, I guess.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2018, 12:53:09 pm »
How many of you would vote to leave the EU if Ireland ever got the chance ,and why ?

Not much point now with their polices being enshrined in most European constitutions. Look at Britain...her leaders ensured that a massive portion of EU directives and edicts were embedded before the Brexit fiasco...which will never happen in full.

Be more interesting to see how Arlene will sell a united economic Ireland to her neanderthal voters though....worth bearing in min for all loyalists or unionists on here that, the EU in its infancy, was called the European Economic community...wasn't long before federalisation became the true game....UNION. We should all thank Ray Crotty for forcing the Govt in '87 to hold a referendum on the Single European Act. Bertie had wanted it passed without consulting the Irish public but Ray. a Kilkenny farme,r went round the country lobbying IFA groups not to sell their colons for a few shekels....ultimately fell on greedy, deaf ears as we see with farming and fishing today.

Now, we have a nation of obese young tractor driving zombies who think farming is about getting the rep to sign off on a livestock headcount.

Forgot to say, Arlene and Michelle have both agreed to hold off on Stormont because of a private deal done between them to avoid embarrassment for Arlene as the Houses of Parliament pass through marriage equality legislation. Arlene's fingerprints can't be near it with the bible-bashing King James brigade.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 12:58:44 pm by The Liffey Lip »

john m

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2018, 02:24:40 pm »
Ireland before the EU /EEC /Fatherlund was a desolate fucking wasteland where the only way to employ semi literate culchies was to stack the deck and make it compulsory that you spoke Irish to get into the civil service .As soon as our real government ie Parliament leave the fold the EU will go to the Beer Keller where Macron and Merkel will drink from the Stein of revenge .They will look at the Gay Foreigner and Paggo and decide to Geld them both for their fucking Stupidity .What other government would set up a tax fiddle that they dont profit from .

Among every other European Government Ireland are concidered vermin the absolute lowest of the low .This was seen with how they treated us with the bailout .They gave Greece bucket loads of cash then bucket loads more and then some more and they are due a little bit more .France is almost bankrupt and Italy actually is broke but the EU turned a blind one but when they gave us a semi bailout they made us sign up to the Fiscal Treaty our government said this was a good thing ,but what it actually means is any extra cash made by us MUST be paid off our national debt so we have cut back on spending on Schools ,Social welfare ,Hospitals,Gards any thing we can to reduce debt but then we are only allowed to run a 3% deficit so we will NEVER invest meaningfull money into Social Housing or Education or Hospitals .The plan is to let the private sector build them and rent them back to the State .Ireland Republic of and our our Dominion Masters Britannia are both finished .Britain know this and are going for one last throw of the dice to escape the Euro Grand Plan of selling off the Family Silver and becoming USA 2

if FF mainly with the help of the Liberal Labour Party and FG were to sit down with world leaders and explain how they let this scenario happen they would be executed for treason and endangering the State .

Girl who use to be locked up in a Laundry has a kid but the Liberals to get elected decided to change their minds and give her a Single parent payment not to be confused with single Farm Payment but sort of similar .From the day the kid is born until it dies the State will pony up .Before she goes into the Free Hospital to have the child she goes to the welfare officer and gets a grant for baby clothes and a cot .After the Kid is born she gets a grant for a pram and childrens allowance .Goes on the Housing List gets a rent allowance or a Corpo Gaff .When the Kid is Four he or she and any other siblings get Free education a Grant for Books and Uniform Grant and if its a Desh School free Breakfast .Now if the Kid is Smart you can get the Childrens allowance until they Finish free University .So the Kid stays until they complete their Phd Go straight on the Dole and apply for rent allowance and a medical card stay on the Dole until they are pensioners in the mean time they have had a kid and buried their mother and got the death grant .So from the cradle to the grave the state will take care of you .

Now that Chickens have come home to roost and 100 of thousands are living on welfare the State once again using the Liberals who caused the Problem in our case the Fucking Labour Party to fix it .They got Joan the Orphan to victimize Children over 7 years of age by cutting them off the lone parent grant to force their mothers .Ill rephrase that to encourage Women to better themselves by returning to work .Then to try to save even more money being spent on rearing Children they Legalized Buggery and Cunt fingering as TWO GAY People CANNOT naturally have children .Think about this carefully the Legalized Genocide If every Mam married another Man and Every woman Married another woman then Humanity could not Naturally continue that is GENOCIDE.Now they Suggest for Womens Health that we should introduce abortion or make it legal to introduce more population decreases by eliminating more expensive human units .The State wants more workers not more Children If we can Import more people of working age to come in and work and immediately pay taxes and increase GDP or GNP .Then the National debt gets paid off quicker and the 3% deficit represents a bigger cash hoard for the Government to Spend with their friends renting Schools ,Hospitals ,Public Housing Roads from them  until we are so indebted to big business that they change the name from Republic of Ireland to Ireland Inc.or Ltd .

The most despised group of people in Ireland over the years have been Travellers they have been treated appallingly  They were clever enough to see the opportunity to cash in on this system the more kids they had the more they got paid as the state never supplied them with proper housing they couldnt settle down and get jobs or regular schooling they were to fucking clever to need schooling they were proper Economists who under stood the System .

If you were to sit down a Group of Economiste and ask them their Opinion of Ireland the Only answer would be that it satisfies the needs of the few but in reality it is a Failed State .Arlene and the DUP know this and are terrified of ever being forced into the Republic as the whole lot would collapse or the EU would force us to open up our country to mass immigration in return for more Euro Coin .They would Farm out their Refugee Problem to us the little isolated Island west of Europe Hidden behind the Barrier that is the Island of Britain .If we left the EU we would be fucked if we stay in the EU we will be Fucked in other words we are already Fucked .
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 02:30:50 pm by john m »

Show Unread Posts