Author Topic: Insurance  (Read 28522 times)

Offline Mooretaxi

• Valued Contributor
Re: Insurance
« Reply #90 on: June 22, 2018, 11:40:10 pm »
Some drivers don’t bother with such trivial things like insurance
https://twitter.com/gardatraffic/status/1010062065271279616?s=21

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #91 on: June 23, 2018, 06:09:22 am »
Don't mind Silver, Dalyer....he was probably on Baker's corner stirring it...........always at it.
The insurance has scone sky high.

On a knead the dough basis.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #92 on: June 23, 2018, 11:02:39 pm »
Don't mind Silver, Dalyer....he was probably on Baker's corner stirring it...........always at it.
The insurance has scone sky high.

On a knead the dough basis.
My Wife reckoned my two favourite topics are Politics and Curranty bends!

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2018, 10:57:22 pm »
renewal time for me. my insurer are still being greedy. should i contact the other two insurers myself or contact a broker and see what they can do?

Offline Belker

« Reply #94 on: June 27, 2018, 06:50:38 am »
renewal time for me. my insurer are still being greedy. should i contact the other two insurers myself or contact a broker and see what they can do?
Do both.

dalymount

« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2018, 02:19:31 pm »
BJP got back to me this morning with a quote 1790 without bonus protection .their advice was ,that I wiuld be crazy to accept this quote without bonus protection, but to take it WITH protection would increase it to 2270

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2018, 04:37:35 pm »
Ask them to guarantee that they will not apply loading to future quotes in the event of any claims.

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2018, 04:42:21 pm »
I'm now convinced, that if you report an accident to your insurance company, and it turns out to be 100% the other party's fault, you get paid by their insurance, and make no claim on your own insurance, that your premium will go up anyway, based on the fact that you were involved in an accident.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #98 on: July 05, 2018, 05:38:13 pm »
All evidence suggests that is the case, BS. Also, evidence suggests that "bonus protection" isn't worth the paper it's written on as they negate any advantage through loading. Of course, they will explain that it's all in the small print. In short, they are a shower of gangsters selling worthless chits. As Watty noted some time ago, most men (who are theoretically indemnified) would struggle to stay in business if found liable for an ACCIDENT and/or were victims of car theft. In many cases it makes more sense to buy a forged cert and disc in Chinatown.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 05:45:06 pm by Rat Catcher »

dalymount

« Reply #99 on: July 05, 2018, 07:21:08 pm »
Well it has been my experience that rat is correct.I was about to avail of the quote from alliwnz for 1823,until they informed me I couldnt.they said this was because I was involved in an accident.they accepted it was an none fault accident,but still said that because a claim was made,they had to withdraw,the quote.fukk them I did slightly better with BJP anyway

Offline Belker

« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2018, 02:56:45 pm »
BJP got back to me this morning with a quote 1790 without bonus protection .their advice was ,that I wiuld be crazy to accept this quote without bonus protection, but to take it WITH protection would increase it to 2270

Whichever, Take it, Pay it, Happy Days !!
Personally I'd take the 2270 with NCP.

Offline ToshaPaskey

• Valued Contributor
    • digitalcruch.com
« Reply #101 on: July 07, 2018, 10:26:51 pm »
Don't you use any written agreement about each and every aspect of insurance? You just made me afraid because as a new Uber driver, I am also looking to get insurance for my cab. I think if you conduct research about [Don't you use any written agreement about each and every aspect of insurance? You just made me afraid because as a new Uber driver, I am also looking to get insurance for my cab. I think if you conduct research about taxi insurance quotes ( https://www.insuremytaxicab.co.uk/ ) and services before having an agreement then you would be more knowledgeable about your insurance deal.  ::)
Live like a free bee.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #102 on: July 08, 2018, 02:38:30 pm »
... and for those of us who speak English?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #103 on: July 09, 2018, 05:14:31 pm »
The contributory negligence conundrum........as Notorious B.I.G. once rapped...."there ain't no bizzyness like Ho' bizzyness. Shower of cunting brassers the lot of them...

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #104 on: July 10, 2018, 01:08:00 am »
Don't you use any written agreement about each and every aspect of insurance? You just made me afraid because as a new Uber driver, I am also looking to get insurance for my cab. I think if you conduct research about [Don't you use any written agreement about each and every aspect of insurance? You just made me afraid because as a new Uber driver, I am also looking to get insurance for my cab. I think if you conduct research about taxi insurance quotes ( https://www.insuremytaxicab.co.uk/ ) and services before having an agreement then you would be more knowledgeable about your insurance deal.  ::)

Are u on the wrong forum?
Try a UK site u be happier

Show Unread Posts