Author Topic: Eurovision  (Read 7984 times)

john m

Re: Eurovision
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2018, 08:22:04 am »
Well if Ireland were hoping to get the LGBT votes from Europe, that ship sailed a couple of years ago. Didn't some bloke, with full beard, long hair and wearing a dress win. Austria I think it was. We never have a hope of winning Eurovision unless we come up with something far out and catchy

That winning "song" though,Christ on a bike....

We should of known . because we the Liberal Irish love the Gays and thought they loved us back forgot that there are Jews in every country in europe and they would with the help of some automatic dialing machines and MOSAD make sure that those nice Isralies would win and show us in the rest of Europe that they are not just Piles that hang off Americas arsehole .The Eurovision is only a PR exercise to promote your country not your song .

Offline Belker

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2018, 08:53:07 am »
There was the biggest Eurovision nerd of all time on Red FM last week discussing the Irish song with Prenders, at the end of the interview he added that Israel would win it.
I had a peep on oddschecker and they were 3/1 second favourite so I didn't bother with it.

Offline Tony

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2018, 11:37:15 am »
It's a shite contest with shite acts, for some strange reason I only ever remembering watching the voting when I was a kid, probably just as well as watching a show like that once a year could have turned anybody into a physco
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Belker

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2018, 12:00:18 pm »
The Eurovision was so big back in the Seventies, I remember our local chipper (The Golden Fry, AKA "Johnnie Gut's") used to bring in a Black n White portable TV on the night when the Eurovision was on.

How things have changed, the only thing that motivates the crowds these days is dat wankstain McGregor !

Lots of young folk today never heard of Live Aid !
They do not know who John Lennon is !

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2018, 12:37:08 pm »
Who won?

Offline Belker

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2018, 12:50:08 pm »
There was the biggest Eurovision nerd of all time on Red FM last week discussing the Irish song with Prenders, at the end of the interview he added that Israel would win it.
I had a peep on oddschecker and they were 3/1 second favourite so I didn't bother with it.
Who won?
Israel.

Ireland got a "Respectful" 16th !

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2018, 07:29:28 pm »
Who won?
Israel.

Ireland got a "Respectful" 16th !
Fair Jews to Israel.  8)

Offline Belker

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2018, 09:45:57 am »
Who won?
Israel.
They sure have a funny way of celebrating in Israel !

Offline Tony

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2018, 07:47:11 pm »
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2018, 10:47:28 pm »
laffin.

Show Unread Posts