Author Topic: Are All night time Taxi Drivers Liverpool supporters ?  (Read 14237 times)

dalymount

Re: Are All night time Taxi Drivers Liverpool supporters ?
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2018, 05:59:25 pm »
Because gaa football is rubbish.there is more skill in my flute.besides I wont help tio make the coffers of an orginisation like the Grab All Assocation any healther then they already are

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2018, 06:07:29 pm »
Because gaa football is rubbish.there is more skill in my flute.besides I wont help tio make the coffers of an orginisation like the Grab All Assocation any healther then they already are
Well that's just eroding away at the Irish Culture and heritage, one of the things you were giving out about in the "it's a yes from me" posts

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

dalymount

« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2018, 06:55:28 pm »
Your right . In feircly nationalisc,and proud Irishman.but I wont support an orginisation that is really a political orginisation,and mascarades as a sporting irginisatiob.maybe my hatred of them stems from all the times I was half killed by the christian brothers,if I was caught pkaying soccer,instead of GAA in the school yard

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2018, 07:18:21 pm »
Nice of you to admit it. They done the same to me but when the brothers weren't out in the yard we would play the soccer ball

dalymount

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2018, 07:20:44 pm »
There is fukk all skill in that rubbish anyway

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2018, 07:22:12 pm »
And there is in soccerball. The target is just smaller in soccerball

dalymount

« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2018, 07:38:59 pm »
You cant handle the ball in soccer,but in Gaa anything goes they are like a load of pansies playing catch as they throw in to each orher there is more skill in my flute

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2018, 07:49:51 am »
Dalymount, Dublin didn't win Sam from 1995 to 2011 and they didn't flock back to Irish soccer then so why would they now? And to put the record straight for all ignorant rednecks....Croke Park is GAA headquarters....Parnell Park is home to Dublin's hurling and football teams. The reason I support the Dubs is because they are the anti-culchie/christian bros team and they stick it to the cute hoors every time they win. In 1995, Ballymun Kickhams had no underage teams and no mentors and the GAA was in dire straits in Dublin.

We don't do hurling but Gilroy might get them into shape at some stage. Wexford or Galway this yr for Liam.

And Shane Supple was the second choice Dubs goalie who is now plying his trade in the League of Ireland....its not all bad Dalymount.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2018, 10:23:00 am »
Your right . In feircly nationalisc,and proud Irishman.but I wont support an orginisation that is really a political orginisation,and mascarades as a sporting irginisatiob.maybe my hatred of them stems from all the times I was half killed by the christian brothers,if I was caught pkaying soccer,instead of GAA in the school yard

A while back you suggested that teaching of Irish should be compulsory in schools to preserve our heritage. As your soccer/GAA scenario proves, forcing an activity/subject upon unwilling participants only serves to strengthen their hatred of the same.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2018, 10:29:04 am »
Every match outside The Hogan Stand boozer I explain myself away to some thick belligerent culchie...Dubs have the lowest participation rate of all counties in Gaelic sports. Cork has less than 1/3 the pop and twice the number of senior football teams. Boxing and Soccer are the 2 mainstays of Dublin sports with MMA creeping up behind. If the Dubs were GAA minded they'd win every hurling and football comp every yr.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2018, 10:53:38 am »
I'm no GAA expert but the culchies in my motor often complain that Dublin players are paid a lot more than in other counties.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2018, 10:55:04 am »
They all received new Subarus as part of a sponsorship deal recently.

Offline Belker

« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2019, 06:53:15 am »
Last night in Cork there was a vast under supply of Taxies, the city was 'Hopping' from mid-afternoon to bring in the 'Rugger Buggers' fer the Pro 14 final and the Soccer heads fer the Champions league final and also the GAA fans fer the AISF clash with Tipp, and with it being such a lovely Sunny day, many were in the city center just to quench their thirst.

By 11pm there was hardly a Taxi to be got and then the rain came down 'In Fookin Buckets' (With Thunder and Lightening) no Taxies anywhere at all and that all continued till 5am this morning when what was left of the fleet finally managed to hoover up most of the Skunks off the ground.

Usually when I use a Link road going back in to the city by night, it's a battle to hold your Taxi position amongst the half dozen other drivers, but last night I was often the only cab heading back in to the city/'Jungle' on my own.

I'm guessing that most of the night time fleet are/were Liverpool supporters who took the night off !

Above is what happened the last time Liverpool played in the Champions league final on a Saturday night last year.
Expect the same on Sat, June 1st, if'n your not a Liverpool supporter, then 'Go Fill your Boots' !

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2019, 08:53:38 am »
Football
Twenty chimpanzees kickin a bag of air in a field tryin to get it between 2 poles at either end and a load of baloobas an banobies watchhin them and shouting and screaming......
Its absolute fukin insanity ....
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Belker

« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2019, 09:01:26 am »
The Insanity is those watching it !
But sur' look 'There Happy' !!

Show Unread Posts