Author Topic: Are All night time Taxi Drivers Liverpool supporters ?  (Read 2393 times)

Offline dalymount

Re: Are All night time Taxi Drivers Liverpool supporters ?
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2019, 01:14:37 PM »
Ocky you sound like mrs doyle when she at the  over 75-s tournament a load,of men kicking a bit of leather around bla bla bla

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2019, 01:59:48 AM »
Ocky you sound like mrs doyle when she at the  over 75-s tournament a load,of men kicking a bit of leather around bla bla bla
Seen that bloke o Carroll in the olympia 25 yers ago daily an I walked out after 10 minutes... He was cursing his head off  sayin cnut all the time an all the plebs we'r laughin their brain dead heads off an.
I Was sittin there like a deaf mute wit aspergers... Really painfully unfunny...
 Ide rather watch football...
Incidentally I cud of played for Ireland I was so good wit the ball one of me many natural talents I was born wit..
But it wasn't violent enough for me an I packed it in

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2019, 08:58:31 AM »
Seen that bloke o Carroll in the olympia 25 yers ago daily an I walked out after 10 minutes... He was cursing his head off  sayin cnut all the time an all the plebs we'r laughin their brain dead heads off an.
I Was sittin there like a deaf mute wit aspergers... Really painfully unfunny...
Incidentally I cud of played for Ireland I was so good wit the ball one of me many natural talents I was born wit..
Left or right ball ?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2019, 08:03:12 PM »
I walked out of the Gaeity during his show for the exact same reason.
Pints in the Clarendon Inn were far more appealing.

Online Shallowhal

« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2019, 02:25:17 AM »

It's gas alri.....back when O Carroll was playing the pub circuit ye wouldn't see any of those stuck up cunts from the audience in the Olympia or the Tivoli there....that would be too working class and too crude....i liked when Gerry Browne and the band were part of the show.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2019, 06:26:37 PM »
No.

Offline Belker

« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2019, 06:52:18 AM »
Ya can only say 'Fook' and 'Kount' so many times on stage and get away with it.
Eddie Murphy got away with it in 'Raw' which to be fair was good at the time,
but then he tried the exact same shite in Raw 2, it's funny the First time,
but the Second time around it kinda lost it's appeal.

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2019, 10:47:53 PM »
Billy Connolly uses curse words quite well. The only comedian,I think, that can get away with it

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2019, 09:55:12 AM »
Billy Connolly uses curse words quite well. The only comedian,I think, that can get away with it
Id say Roy Chubby Brown would not be too far behind

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2019, 10:00:27 AM »
Yer man Brendan I Carroll gets a lot of stick but I reckon everyone knows a Mrs Brown somewhere.Being able to predict the punchline is what makes it so successful and him so wealthy.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2019, 04:34:36 PM »
I don't particularly like him. Like Brush Shiels and Doc Savage he just repeats the same old juvenile schoolyard jokes. Ifn ya went to school up above in Dublin there's nothing in their acts that you haven't heard several million times before.

Show Unread Posts