Author Topic: Are All night time Taxi Drivers Liverpool supporters ?  (Read 14088 times)

Offline Belker

Are All night time Taxi Drivers Liverpool supporters ?
« on: May 27, 2018, 08:44:50 am »
Last night in Cork there was a vast under supply of Taxies, the city was 'Hopping' from mid-afternoon to bring in the 'Rugger Buggers' fer the Pro 14 final and the Soccer heads fer the Champions league final and also the GAA fans fer the AISF clash with Tipp, and with it being such a lovely Sunny day, many were in the city center just to quench their thirst.

By 11pm there was hardly a Taxi to be got and then the rain came down 'In Fookin Buckets' (With Thunder and Lightening) no Taxies anywhere at all and that all continued till 5am this morning when what was left of the fleet finally managed to hoover up most of the Skunks off the ground.

Usually when I use a Link road going back in to the city by night, it's a battle to hold your Taxi position amongst the half dozen other drivers, but last night I was often the only cab heading back in to the city/'Jungle' on my own.

I'm guessing that most of the night time fleet are/were Liverpool supporters who took the night off !

Offline the driver

Re: Are All night time Taxi Drivers Liverpool supporters ?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2018, 09:03:09 am »
Same in Dublin.Major shortage of Taxi's.I only had to work for 3 hours instead of my usual 5 to get my target.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018, 09:11:03 am »
Ramadan and the Yes supporters out celebrating.There seemed to be a good few gay lads wearing costumes heading for Dublin Castle yesterday.Legged it early meself.

dalymount

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2018, 09:16:21 am »
Have to say lads,it sounds like yis are complaibing about the shortage.take it and be delighted

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2018, 11:26:45 am »
Same in Dublin.Major shortage of Taxi's.I only had to work for 3 hours instead of my usual 5 to get my target.

Same here the driver..... Spared meself all the shite talk about football an who shud of done this and who shud of done that an which manager shud be sacked,  and who's better, Ronaldo or Messi, and who's gay, an who loves the birds,....
Its a stupit tit game
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2018, 12:42:21 pm »
Watched the soccer on TV myself, not often I watch soccer but it started just after the cricket finished. As I was watching soccer it seemed appropriate to pour some tins of lager down my neck so that ruled out work for the night. Watched that Evil Genius on Netflix after the game, as recommended by someone on here. Not great, IMO, could have been edited to two episodes.

Offline Tony

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2018, 01:04:21 pm »
Every cunt wanted to talk about soccerball or abortion last night, I told two pricks I'd rather watch an abortion than talk about soccerball.... Fuck off and go asleep yis annoying ball watching bastards.
Mr. T-bag to you

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2018, 02:26:48 pm »
Every cunt wanted to talk about soccerball or abortion last night, I told two pricks I'd rather watch an abortion than talk about soccerball.... Fuck off and go asleep yis annoying ball watching bastards.
lol
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2018, 02:58:25 pm »
i like the kraut that manages liverpool so i wanted them to win.
as long as that real madrid portuguese bender never scored i'm happy enough.

Offline TheDevilHimself

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2018, 02:59:12 pm »
+1  4 sure
Six legs good, four legs bad!

dalymount

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2018, 09:46:49 pm »
I wanted liverpool to loose.the reason is ,I hope all the Irish fukkers who spend hundreds every week going over to support the Brits are sick as parrots.these same fukkers would not spend 15 euro to support their local domostic league of Ireland club.soccer supporters my bollox,they should hang their heads in shame for supporting the Brits,instead of their own

Offline Belker

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2018, 07:28:23 am »
Have to say lads,it sounds like yis are complaibing about the shortage.take it and be delighted

I'm not complaining at all DM, but there were a lot of punters on the streets waiting on Saturday night,
and the vast majority were not dressed fer the rain (torrential with thunder and lightning) which started at 11pm.
I had a great night, but still I don't like to see our customers let down so badly, in such bad weather conditions.

Offline Belker

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2018, 07:38:39 am »
I wanted liverpool to loose.the reason is ,I hope all the Irish fukkers who spend hundreds every week going over to support the Brits are sick as parrots.these same fukkers would not spend 15 euro to support their local domostic league of Ireland club.soccer supporters my bollox,they should hang their heads in shame for supporting the Brits,instead of their own

The Irish are a funny lot, ya see em on the street by night singing 'Ra' songs and wearing Premier league jerseys ??

I myself having being born within a stones throw from Stamford bridge, don't support any English team.
And I probably watch more Irish football than most, as me small fella (16) plays Striker fer his school and Left-Mid fer his club,
I seldom miss any of his games.

dalymount

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2018, 07:54:07 am »
Bring him to turners cross to see John Caulfield for a trial for cork city Belker

Offline Belker

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2018, 08:38:42 am »
Bring him to turners cross to see John Caulfield for a trial for cork city Belker

He has been there already, he played Left-Mid (injured) fer Rochestown college
who won the Cork schoolboys First year cup.

Show Unread Posts