Author Topic: Rickshaws  (Read 28351 times)

john m

Re: Rickshaws
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2018, 09:25:26 am »
Makes sense now.  Learn something new every day.

You know it makes sence .Ross will bring in National Regulation which will as a result of economy of scale bring in a nice bit of coin for local authorities and the taxithingey will regulate it and licence drivers a win win win for the body politics coffers .The only thing Ross is worried about is the State are not getting their share of revenue from Rickies .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2018, 09:30:27 am »
I never thought he could ban them anyway...Leo's Ireland 2040 development plan has the bicycle as the preferred mode of transport between the canals. They always let people know what they are going to do but know most people are too busy watching I'm a Celebrity, get me some Panto work to care.

dalymount

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2018, 09:42:10 am »
surely they should be also concerned that ll these Brazilian drug dealers are here illegaly ?

john m

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2018, 09:44:22 am »
surely they should be also concerned that ll these Brazilian drug dealers are here illegaly ?

Most Brazilians hold Portugese Passports .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2018, 09:49:24 am »
And why not? The colonisers of old get their comeuppance later on. Enoch Powell knew he'd be brown bread before his inflammatory speeches took real effect....culture boss, innit?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2018, 09:51:58 am »
Id settle for regulation,those Brazilian drig dealers wont pay the cost that would be assocated with regulation.I think they WILL be banned though,because the NTA have said 57 per cent of accidents involving rickshaws have been reported to them,and by their own admission that is a shocking staristic

Regulation doesn't deter Irish taximen from drug dealing...or from blocking footpaths and forcing pedestrians onto the road, weaving recklessly in and out of traffic, paying little or no heed for the rules of the road, breaking red lights, etc... An outright ban is the way to go.

john m

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2018, 09:53:16 am »
Id settle for regulation,those Brazilian drig dealers wont pay the cost that would be assocated with regulation.I think they WILL be banned though,because the NTA have said 57 per cent of accidents involving rickshaws have been reported to them,and by their own admission that is a shocking staristic

Regulation doesn't deter Irish taximen from drug dealing...or from blocking footpaths and forcing pedestrians onto the road, weaving recklessly in and out of traffic, paying little or no heed for the rules of the road, breaking red lights, etc... An outright ban is the way to go.

You mean Ban Taxies ....YES

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2018, 09:57:15 am »
No. Ban Rickshaws and Rick Shaw's taxi.

john m

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2018, 10:08:25 am »
Do you have a plate number for Rick  Shaw I cant find it .Is Rick his name or is it Richard ?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2018, 10:15:18 am »
Not off hand bu I've seen stickers on the back of taxis calling for his property (presumably taxi or fleet of taxis) to be banned.

john m

« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2018, 10:19:13 am »
PROPERTY Ah see where you are comming from .If Rick invested in a bike that was legal at the time would banning the bike constitute an attack on Ricks Property Rights .If rick was paying Tax he would be an established business and enjoy further PROPERTY rights .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2018, 10:23:59 am »
Indeed, fair play to Minister Ross for putting him on notice.

john m

« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2018, 10:25:58 am »
And some people actually think Ross is going toban them   rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2018, 11:10:02 am »
Erm yer unreliable.What about all the other nonsense you said was gonna happen that didn't?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2018, 11:11:09 am »
Ermisms.

Show Unread Posts