Author Topic: Rickshaws  (Read 28361 times)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Rickshaws
« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2018, 01:06:48 pm »
Narcissists? fuck me......you know more than I thought............you know they can't handle peace and happiness? They need chaos and turmoil in their lives.....nothing mad about you Octy but I see where you're coming from. Now I'll give you a bronze star if you can spot the biggest narcissist here....remember they hate to be happy and always seek attention................ rofl. Keith Richards reckoned Jagger was a Narcissist.....nothing better than making everyone else feel uncomfortable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkD3Kpz-nCo

you know they can't handle peace and happiness......
Agreed
Few weirdos on here alrite..... Meself included ... But don't tink theres any really mad fuks.... Jus alot lonely fat fuks.... Haaaaaaaaaa
Gotta spread the love
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #91 on: June 01, 2018, 01:13:27 pm »
Watch out for fellas putting up pics of themselves doing things....narcissists. When a fella tells everyone he's mad, then he's projecting...you're right though...no bad people here..just lonely or bored, I'd say. Anyway, look after yourself and Octy...don't go buying a Harley...classic sign...need for stress and pain in life....female Narcissists are usually women who have many kids to take out their anger on...keep away from middle-aged men showing themselves as father figures...usually the victims of mammy narcissists.

Offline Tony

« Reply #92 on: June 01, 2018, 01:38:25 pm »
 :D
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #93 on: June 01, 2018, 02:39:12 pm »
Naa lippy sayin yur a mad cunt yurself  is not projection.... It's anti projection....
Sayin others is mad is projection....
An the fella at the back of the cinema in the little Hut is projecting....
I wudnt buy a harley cause it be robbed.
More of a classic triumph bloke meself....
 ??? :D ;D

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #94 on: June 01, 2018, 07:50:38 pm »
Right, I've got the answer to Rickshaws.
And this combines how the OP morphed.
Get all the fat lads on here to jump INTO a Rickshaw.
The Brazilians will get a hernia and hopefully spend the rest of the time in traction!! 8)

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2018, 02:04:21 am »
Ha ha ha.....but have a green curry first yippee
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #96 on: June 02, 2018, 10:15:15 am »
I was thinkin organisations zinc a Sunday morning taxi driver cycle group tingy.......
11.00 in the mornin from Stephens green..... Out fairview.... Out Sutton and howth.......... Fish an chips for lunch..... A pint for rehydration..... A badly taste remark about sumone been a fat fuk...a bit of pushing...a dig  .. A fist fight...... Some fat fuks chips get knocked over.... A riot....
Cops in vans and truncheons.... Pepper spray...blood and chips all over the road...news headlines ..

Ahh forget about it

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #97 on: June 02, 2018, 12:04:52 pm »
Naa lippy sayin yur a mad cunt yurself  is not projection.... It's anti projection....

Transference and countertransference...you're doing both....you're a devious skinny bollicks obviously. 8)

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #98 on: June 02, 2018, 01:11:54 pm »

Transference and countertransference...you're doing both....you're a devious skinny bollicks obviously. 8)
lol lol

Offline Belker

« Reply #99 on: June 03, 2018, 06:06:22 am »
lips they actually ARE banned in Galway. this happened about 2 years ago. i just dont know why they cannot apply the same criteria here, for doing likewise

That is not fully true Dalymount.
There are only banned from the pedestrianised streets of Galway.

http://www.thejournal.ie/rickshaws-galway-city-promocabs-cork-galway-ban-830955-Mar2013/

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #100 on: June 03, 2018, 11:42:25 am »
All bikes are banned from the pedestrian areas.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #101 on: June 05, 2018, 12:17:47 pm »
Be careful what you wis for. There was a Galway driver on Roy's blog complaining that he was queuing on ranks for hours and only getting €4.10 jobs when the rickshaws were restricted over there.

dalymount

« Reply #102 on: June 05, 2018, 03:06:24 pm »
Its a bit like the airport rat,fellas complaining when they get swords,and to make it worse,its to the customer they make their complaints. How unprofessional is that ? Always wondered why these drivers get an airport permit when they know they might just get swords.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #103 on: June 05, 2018, 03:13:26 pm »
a large part of the problem is the human element, cunts deliberately trying to antagonise drivers.
"It's not my fault I'm only going down the road/you must be raging i'd say/you have to take me/you can go back to the top of queue anyway" etc., etc.

dalymount

« Reply #104 on: June 05, 2018, 04:43:23 pm »
But come on now,what the customer  is saying is right as far as I know,they can join the q again.do you not think its unfrofessional to be making these compkaints to the customer ? Why get an airport permit if your not prepared to take the good, with the bad.if I own a corner shop,and a customer comes in and only buys a box of matches,I cant start abusing hin for it can I ? Im no fan of airport snatchers ether,but the keshies dont want short runs to swords,yet the go balistic if a snatcher takes one what is the customer supposed to do ?

Show Unread Posts