Author Topic: Donny Doomed  (Read 15291 times)

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
Re: Donny Doomed
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2018, 09:22:33 pm »
Mr Patel who has a few taxies and in Lucan was telling me a lot of his countrymen who have British passports are moving just in case the Brits cancel them after Brexit and that as soon as they have the required residancy in Ireland they will apply for Irish citizenship .He was saying that Irish law it is harder to bring in your family if you have an Irish Passport than it is with a British Passport .He said the reason they like Ireland is that most wealthy educated Pakastanis speak English .Sort of Ironic Ireland having Little Pakastan when you consider the Irish had Crickelwood and Boston and we moved for exactly the same reasons .
You meet some strange people Erm. Patel is an Indian name for a start. It isn't Pakastani, it's Pakistani. And you don't have to be wealthy to be educated or to speak English well.

Most Pakistanis speak English well as a result of the Colonial days when Pakistan and India were governed by the British,  the language, along with the native tongue, Urdu is extremely common to all.

If it's a gun (referring to a previous comment in another post) you're looking for, you could do worse than dealing with Pakistani Traders from the wonderful city of Peshawar. Guns and Hashish make for good currency in the region. 8)

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2018, 05:57:28 am »
Urdu is spoken more in London than proper English speakers innit..

john m

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2018, 07:11:00 am »
Mr Patel who has a few taxies and in Lucan was telling me a lot of his countrymen who have British passports are moving just in case the Brits cancel them after Brexit and that as soon as they have the required residancy in Ireland they will apply for Irish citizenship .He was saying that Irish law it is harder to bring in your family if you have an Irish Passport than it is with a British Passport .He said the reason they like Ireland is that most wealthy educated Pakastanis speak English .Sort of Ironic Ireland having Little Pakastan when you consider the Irish had Crickelwood and Boston and we moved for exactly the same reasons .
You meet some strange people Erm. Patel is an Indian name for a start. It isn't Pakastani, it's Pakistani. And you don't have to be wealthy to be educated or to speak English well.

Most Pakistanis speak English well as a result of the Colonial days when Pakistan and India were governed by the British,  the language, along with the native tongue, Urdu is extremely common to all.

If it's a gun (referring to a previous comment in another post) you're looking for, you could do worse than dealing with Pakistani Traders from the wonderful city of Peshawar. Guns and Hashish make for good currency in the region. 8)

Vile hidden Racism is hard to deal with unlike those who aspouse their racist views openly  .How discusting to assume a mans race simply based on his sirname .

john m

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2018, 07:21:29 am »
Donny just lost the plot .He went to the party and the big kids wouldnt play with him.If Kim shits in his mouth (He probably likes that sort of thing )He will lose the plot and attack European .China and NAFTA trade and probably threaten North Korea and China and Russia will issue warnings .You attack Korea you attack us .This lad is a loose cannon the CIA need to FIX HIM.

dalymount

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2018, 09:56:12 am »
My list of heros
Donald Trump
Marine Le Pen
Nigel Farage
Viktor Orban,and any other leader who looks after his/her own people.the world is gone fukking mad.if you look at someone the wrong way today,your a racist.all this fukking PCcrap gives me a pain in my bollox.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2018, 11:12:05 am »
Wats the odds on Kim ping pong yung sending a lookalike  assassin wit a poison dart in his palm to snuff out trump an turn the world into chaos an north Korea gettin nuked an the whole fukin kip gettin fried an burned........ An me only gettin the hang of tinder an sure I'm going to get a ride soon????
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2018, 11:13:53 am »
 ::fight.   
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

dalymount

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2018, 12:24:51 pm »
In the event of a no deal ,(brexit) ,what exactly does this mean ? Is it a case of the brits telling the EU to fukk off. ?and it so,what happens then ? do they not have to pay the divorce bill ?

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2018, 12:52:34 pm »
I've said it before somewhere but it's not like they're gonna tow the Uk out into the middle of the Atlantic ocean.Brexit wont be as bad everyone makes out.They're overdue a reccesion but of course Brexit will be blamed when it happens.Very little will change.Just keeping checking yer oil if yis have any..

dalymount

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2018, 01:28:40 pm »
Thats exactly how I feel.it will NOT be as bad as everyone thinks, its just those devious un_elected brurocratitc scumbags that run the dictatorship known as the EU, doing their usual scaremongering.did you see what they done last week ?they advised all member states not to use British made parts just to put further pressure on the brits

john m

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2018, 02:33:27 pm »
Watch for China organizing a Coup while Kim and his sister are out of the Country .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2018, 11:35:28 pm »

Vile hidden Racism is hard to deal with unlike those who aspouse their racist views openly  .How discusting to assume a mans race simply based on his sirname .
Ah now Erm. You assumed he was Pakistani. Espousing Racism is unbecoming, but at least you're open about it. and you're right. You shouldn't have assumed his race, rather than assuming his Nationality.

Namaste!! 8)

john m

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2018, 11:47:06 pm »
You cant row back on this one you vile evil racist fucktard .It was you who mouthed off about your bigatory .I bet you think everybody named Murphy is Irish .Im really dissapointed with you as I expected better .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2018, 06:12:40 pm »
Lower your expectations, erm.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2018, 12:27:09 am »
You cant row back on this one you vile evil racist fucktard .It was you who mouthed off about your bigatory .I bet you think everybody named Murphy is Irish .Im really dissapointed with you as I expected better .
Where's my Racism in this post? You made all the assumptions. You're the one constantly posting Racist, Homophobic, Misogynistic, puerile drivel. Now you're deflecting.

I also think that Theresa May is a Bigatory than you'll ever be! 8)

Show Unread Posts