Author Topic: Donny Doomed  (Read 15293 times)

john m

Re: Donny Doomed
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2018, 08:22:45 am »
You cant row back on this one you vile evil racist fucktard .It was you who mouthed off about your bigatory .I bet you think everybody named Murphy is Irish .Im really dissapointed with you as I expected better .
Where's my Racism in this post? You made all the assumptions. You're the one constantly posting Racist, Homophobic, Misogynistic, puerile drivel. Now you're deflecting.

I also think that Theresa May is a Bigatory than you'll ever be! 8)

I challenge you to find ONE racist post by me .

dalymount

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2018, 09:23:26 am »
What a load of bollox.as I said already. The world is gone fukking mad.uf you look at someone the wrong way,your labeled a racist.all this fukking PC crap is a pain in the bollix

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2018, 11:02:13 am »
I quit Facebook yrs ago for that same reason........the aim of Political Correctness is to force the target of a liberal's wrath into silencing himself.

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2018, 01:46:29 pm »
You cant row back on this one you vile evil racist fucktard .It was you who mouthed off about your bigatory .I bet you think everybody named Murphy is Irish .Im really dissapointed with you as I expected better .
Where's my Racism in this post? You made all the assumptions. You're the one constantly posting Racist, Homophobic, Misogynistic, puerile drivel. Now you're deflecting.

I don't have the time nor inclination to go back through your posts. But accept that you don't deny the  Homophobic, Misogynistic, Puerile drivel, part of my post.
And there endeth the lesson. 8)

john m

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2018, 03:17:16 pm »
I suggest you do go back through the posts .Homophobic Racist .You may be somewhat confused .Mr Veradker decided one Sunday Morning to announce on a Radio Show that he was a Homosexual I do not recall any other TD expressing their sexual prefrence .If the liked anal or Goldenshowers or a bit of fisting .They choose to keep that to themselves Mr Veradker chose to let us all know how he likes his sex in fact he boasted about being the first Gay Taoiseach so who am I to deny him his self Branding .he also decided to appear on TV with His family and discuss his pedigree unlike any other TD they didnt parade their parents and claim their lineage Mr Veradked chose to possibly thinking that being a Gay Foreigner would increase his elect ability  .It is with respect for his decisions that I refer to him as the Gay Foreigner .Now back your racist rant where you assumed Mt Patel was Indian based only on his name ,if that is not racism prey tell what is .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2018, 07:02:54 pm »
Lot's of folk find both homosexuality and racial integration objectionable. In fact the two biggest religions in Ireland, Islam and Catholicism, denounce homosexuals. So, what is wrong with being a "homophobic" racist or honest?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2018, 06:41:49 am »
I suggest you do go back through the posts .Homophobic Racist .You may be somewhat confused .Mr Veradker decided one Sunday Morning to announce on a Radio Show that he was a Homosexual I do not recall any other TD expressing their sexual prefrence .If the liked anal or Goldenshowers or a bit of fisting .They choose to keep that to themselves Mr Veradker chose to let us all know how he likes his sex in fact he boasted about being the first Gay Taoiseach so who am I to deny him his self Branding .he also decided to appear on TV with His family and discuss his pedigree unlike any other TD they didnt parade their parents and claim their lineage Mr Veradked chose to possibly thinking that being a Gay Foreigner would increase his elect ability  .It is with respect for his decisions that I refer to him as the Gay Foreigner .Now back your racist rant where you assumed Mt Patel was Indian based only on his name ,if that is not racism prey tell what is .

There are a few homosexuals pretending to be heterosexuals in that Dáil....two of Leo's hangers-on are very effeminate although both claim to be front-door men.

dalymount

« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2018, 07:40:47 am »
I reckon yer man simon harris is  a brown hatter.he talks like someone has a hold of hits nuts

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2018, 08:35:36 am »
Lot's of folk find both homosexuality and racial integration objectionable. In fact the two biggest religions in Ireland, Islam and Catholicism, denounce homosexuals. So, what is wrong with being a "homophobic" racist or honest?

You've never met a Presbyterian then.... ;)

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2018, 02:27:48 pm »

I hate homos  and knackers
Refugees I take on a person to person basis
Some Indians are OK to talk to on ranks
Except the gay one leo

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2018, 08:42:42 pm »

The Gay Foreigner is one. Although it could be classified as Xenophobia.  I'll add that to your list of ultra right wing views.
Show me Mr Patels birth certificate and I'll withdraw  my comment .
I imagine though it's a figment of your infertile imagination.

john m

« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2018, 10:07:02 pm »
I wouldnt introduce you to my dog never mind my friend you vile fucking closet racist .

dalymount

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2018, 10:15:00 pm »
I love racist foreigners out,out out

john m

« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2018, 10:33:01 pm »
I love racist foreigners out,out out

I respect your views Doneycarney but dont agree with them but what pisses me off is the lad who is a closet racist and would deny a man his nationality simply based on where he believes his surname should be from .Its the likes of these vile closeted rasists you cannot debate or argue with as they are to ignorant to see their own Bigotry .

Offline Bubba Ho-Tep

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2018, 12:47:38 am »
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 12:53:05 am by Bubba Ho-Tep »

Show Unread Posts