Author Topic: drink driving is good  (Read 20383 times)

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: drink driving is good
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2018, 08:04:50 pm »
There was an undercover copper operating out of Harcourt Sq letting on to be in Mayo on Roy's forum.....used to throw her tuppence worth in every now and then.

How wud yu known??
 I've suspected sclass an ratti  of bein guards for years...... And Hippo....
Tony an ken worked for the Corpo before greyhound took over  :D

Conveniently left yourself out of the mix...eh? You're the one I'd be watching...... C:-) You're an undercover Mental Health Nurse....Windy Arbour is it?
Ah lippy you remember now....

"Medication time"
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Online Octavia1

« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2018, 08:23:24 pm »

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2018, 07:13:37 am »
There was an undercover copper operating out of Harcourt Sq letting on to be in Mayo on Roy's forum.....used to throw her tuppence worth in every now and then.

How wud yu known??

Conveniently left yourself out of the mix...eh? You're the one I'd be watching...... C:-) You're an undercover Mental Health Nurse....Windy Arbour is it?

"Medication time"

Spent a night in Portrane, he said..........worked there for yrs, says I. You're fooling no-one Randle P McMurphy. Yourself and Nurse Ratched and your mutual masturbation encounters on the staircase... ;)

Online Octavia1

« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2018, 10:40:11 am »

How wud yu known??

"Medication time"

Spent a night in Portrane, he said..........worked there for yrs, says I. You're fooling no-one Randle P McMurphy. Yourself and Nurse Ratched and your mutual masturbation encounters on the staircase... ;)
[/quote rofl

I'm just an owl fool who learned the hard way lippy.
Why always the hard way I don't bleedin kno w  but .. I  suspect
I'll get a few more wallops before I go into a box.....
McMurphy is a hero of mine though I suspect I'm more like travel bickle who got lucky  ;D

Online Octavia1

« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2018, 10:43:22 am »
Ah Bollix I nearly got seerius there for a minute.....
C,mere
Wat do you call a one eyed deer?????

Online Octavia1

« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2018, 10:44:34 am »
I've no eye deer  rofl

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2018, 10:45:21 am »
You're no fool, Octy. The real fools are those who take themselves seriously both here and in real life. It's all a game.

Read this morning about some transgender fella in America who decided he no longer wanted to be a woman. Gas thing about these lunatics is they have seriously good jobs and access to top advice..............injecting kids with hormones because they want to be trans is ok.........but they complain about hormones being injected into their beef and chicken???? The fools are the ones who think this all ok.

Online Octavia1

« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2018, 11:41:42 am »
Yea I thought from an early age that life is a dream lippy.......
A bit like the montey python song.....
Yu come from nuttin an go back to nuttin.....
In fact yur life is not yur reality.....
Either side of your life is yur reality and ......
Yur life is a bit like the matrix or sumtin....
But I became conscious that it's all about realizin that the clock is tickin an yur on a game show..... Like the generation game or opportunity knocks or countdown ( Rachel.... I love you) .. An wen it's over yu get trown back into the earth to be mixed up like malla......an God is a big kid makin sumtin else out of yu like a tree or sumtin
...herein lies the meaning of life..... The money ain't really that important an it's not worth fukin sumone over for.....
An all yu really gotto do is keep yur eye on the clock....  TIME is the real currency of the dream an helping others along the way is all ya can do........
Yu see all these cunts tryin to line there pockets at others expense.......... They blind.... Like wen a cunt in a taxi cuts ya off an robs yer fare...... An then yu get four Americans goin to killarney an yuv a full thank an just startin yur shift an they four page tree models goin to a launjeray conference an tryin on outfits in the back of yur taxi an askin Wat yu tink of these knickers mister taxi man?
Life's a bit like that........
God I'm a lucky bastard...... But I believe in karma.......
I nearly joined the karmalite nuns once did I tell ya?

Online Octavia1

« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2018, 12:01:12 pm »
Speakin of covert guards.......
Ya cant make this shit up!
https://www.rte.ie/news/dublin/2018/0711/977864-gardai-gun/

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2018, 04:55:40 pm »
Dunno what should concern us most... the fact that a child could have picked it up or the fact that the Emergency Response Unit, having seen it fall out of their boot, were unable to respond quick enough to recover it from a member of the public who was happy to return it? Maybe we (the general public) shouldn't return the firearms they lose, they clearly can't be trusted with them.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2018, 06:13:35 pm »
I read a comment on the journal which made the point that it can be difficult to hold an ice cream and a machine gun at the same time in this heat wave.Another suggested that particular Garda be issued with a wooden gun..

I've seen those ERU units up close and the guns are stored in what look like tool cabinets with drawers and everything.I've also seen those Audi Q7s being driven like General Lee with the tires off the ground at high speed. The speed bump story seems far-fetched.Thanksfully we don't have more Gardai with access to weapons.

What the fuk are they doing in Q7s anyway? What a waste of taxpayer moneys.I was dropping off a passenger outside Diceys in the day time and that jeep could barely squeeze past my little Prius.Dublin is too small for those footballers wives jeeps.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 06:29:32 pm by mercenary for hire »

Online Octavia1

« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2018, 09:06:08 pm »
Yea there was a British reg jeep sittin behind me last nite an couple the blokes got out...... Huge cunts like James bond in suits only more scary..... The guns we'r visible on them..... Must of bean over for harry Potter and his mot.....
Ide say the Irish yokles guards we'r carrying extra guns in case or to show off..... Wen we we'r playing cowboys and Indians we only ever had one bow and arrow

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2018, 09:23:32 pm »
in what fucked up scenario would cops need an automatic bullet sprayer.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #88 on: July 12, 2018, 08:38:40 am »
Yea I thought from an early age that life is a dream lippy.......
A bit like the montey python song.....
Yu come from nuttin an go back to nuttin.....
In fact yur life is not yur reality.....
Either side of your life is yur reality and ......
Yur life is a bit like the matrix or sumtin....
But I became conscious that it's all about realizin that the clock is tickin an yur on a game show..... Like the generation game or opportunity knocks or countdown ( Rachel.... I love you) .. An wen it's over yu get trown back into the earth to be mixed up like malla......an God is a big kid makin sumtin else out of yu like a tree or sumtin
...herein lies the meaning of life..... The money ain't really that important an it's not worth fukin sumone over for.....
An all yu really gotto do is keep yur eye on the clock....  TIME is the real currency of the dream an helping others along the way is all ya can do........
Yu see all these cunts tryin to line there pockets at others expense.......... They blind.... Like wen a cunt in a taxi cuts ya off an robs yer fare...... An then yu get four Americans goin to killarney an yuv a full thank an just startin yur shift an they four page tree models goin to a launjeray conference an tryin on outfits in the back of yur taxi an askin Wat yu tink of these knickers mister taxi man?
Life's a bit like that........
God I'm a lucky bastard...... But I believe in karma.......
I nearly joined the karmalite nuns once did I tell ya?

Karma-lites, eh? Had you down as a Capuchin...seeing as how fond of chimps you are and all that.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #89 on: July 12, 2018, 09:57:11 am »
Opens an opportunity for some balance:

Show Unread Posts