Author Topic: good man donny  (Read 14211 times)

dalymount

Re: good man donny
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2018, 04:19:40 pm »
I would say the next USA  president will be none other then Donald Trump

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2018, 04:29:50 pm »
I'd bet me gaff it won't be him again.He might be locked up somewhere instead.He's bananas.

dalymount

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2018, 04:34:58 pm »
Well im only going by what a few customers pointed out to me in the car.they said us Europeans seem to think Donald is hated in the states .they told the opposite is true,and that he is actually loved in America.I said I was delighted to hear that

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2018, 04:44:40 pm »
Well im only going by what a few customers pointed out to me in the car.they said us Europeans seem to think Donald is hated in the states .they told the opposite is true,and that he is actually loved in America.I said I was delighted to hear that....and thanks for the tip....much appreciated sur...to be sure to be sure....be gorra!!

Offline Belker

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2018, 05:43:06 pm »
I'd bet me gaff it won't be him again.He might be locked up somewhere instead.He's bananas.

I wouldn't bet me whole gaff on it MFH, he trades at 2.58 (about 6/4) to stay on.
https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/politics/market/1.128151441

john m

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2018, 05:47:19 pm »
I would say the next USA  president will be none other then Donald Trump

Keep an eye onYoung Patrick Kennedy .Only a relitivly unknown canbeat Trump ,His attraction is he is thought to be antiestablishment so Biden or Hillary cant beat him.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2018, 05:49:04 pm »
Since when do the bookies have a clue about politics in another country.They're guessing like everyone else.

Offline Belker

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2018, 05:58:44 pm »
My bet would be on George Clooney @ 100/1.

Offline Belker

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2018, 06:04:34 pm »
Since when do the bookies have a clue about politics in another country.They're guessing like everyone else.

So when do Bookies haven't a clue about anything ?
It's all a Guessing game !
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 06:22:50 pm by Belker »

dalymount

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2018, 06:05:40 pm »
Donalds yer man, best president they evr had, and they dont know it.people are sick to death of the conventionl way of doing politics. they are sick of appeasement, being told what they want to hear by a bunch of assholes who dont believe it themselves. they are sick of the fear of political correctness being displayed by politicians who dont have the courage to say what they REALLYthink about any given situation.an example  of what im talking about is, take the situation in howth recently where a local doctor is doing time at the moment for tax evasion. the local people are up in arms in their droves about this. so the local politicians , seeing this, avail of the oppertuniety to jump on the bandwagon and throw their lot in with the locals in support of this doctor. now the difference between Donald, and the guttless spineless politicians in THIS country is Donald would have said fukk him and rightly so he broke the law

Offline SClass

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2018, 07:25:13 pm »
They've got no real power though.No fear of Leo invading the Isle of Man anytime soon.Trump is a wobbly wheel.Sure even his doctor got the boot.The next US president will spend a long time reversing all the bad decisions Trump will make.I don't hate him but think he's incompitent even though he's entertaining.

While Trump is trying to reverse all the Bad decisions Obama and crooked Hillary made,
Trump never agreed with going into Iraq. Trump will look at the cost of War as he has mentioned many times.
So what's all this talk about trump starting a war.
Please tell me what war did trump ever start.
That's  fluffy Lefty shite talk.
The Democrats took the defeat very bad they would say or do  anything to take Trump down.

Nearly two years now talking shite about the Russians interfering with the election.
So where is the evidence.
Show the world the evidence if they have it.
And if they did what was the Secret Service doing during the election. Took there I off the Ball while trying to cover for crooked Hillary
Incompetent secret service , Trump will drop kick a few more of them before his time is up.
I do believe they are shiting.
Trump doesn't fear none of them
If you can't do the job,
You're fired.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2018, 08:06:16 pm »

PRSIDENT OF CROATIA

Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic  :-*
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 08:09:48 pm by Octavia1 »
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2018, 08:08:33 pm »

Irelands smallest man
Living in Irelands biggest house
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2018, 08:34:17 pm »
Donalds yer man, best president they evr had, and they dont know it.people are sick to death of the conventionl way of doing politics. they are sick of appeasement, being told what they want to hear by a bunch of assholes who dont believe it themselves. they are sick of the fear of political correctness being displayed by politicians who dont have the courage to say what they REALLYthink about any given situation.an example  of what im talking about is, take the situation in howth recently where a local doctor is doing time at the moment for tax evasion. the local people are up in arms in their droves about this. so the local politicians , seeing this, avail of the oppertuniety to jump on the bandwagon and throw their lot in with the locals in support of this doctor. now the difference between Donald, and the guttless spineless politicians in THIS country is Donald would have said fukk him and rightly so he broke the law

Sholom Rubashkin?

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2018, 08:59:08 pm »
Donald hasn’t a fucking clue what he is doing!! Yes he is coming through on his election promises, because he can, because he has the power to do them.
I’d say 95% of yanks I’ve dealt with hate the imbecile. He rarely answers the question posed and just goes off on tangents about something totally different.

He’ll tell you what you want to hear but you mightn’t like what you are hearing.

Show Unread Posts