Author Topic: good man donny  (Read 14212 times)

john m

good man donny
« on: July 16, 2018, 08:23:09 pm »
Just called his own secret services liars because Putin told him he didnt interfear with the election .Then the Dumb cunt thinks it was great of Putin to offer to have a look at the Americans evidence of Russian interfearence and tell them that they are wrong .Remember Americans idiots elected this idiot .Imagine this moron has the codes to launch the end of the World .

Offline Shallowhal

Re: good man donny
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 08:35:40 pm »
All pointed towards Clondalkin hopefully!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 10:19:12 pm »
He didn't win the support of the majority of the electorate, erm. Just won through the college system. However, as one young lad from the States said to me... George W taught us that even the global village needs a village idiot so we should be grateful that the US is providing it.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 02:43:59 am »
the world needs to act now.
america and russia have been brought to a standstill with tens of millions of protesters outraged over the clinton cunt's injustice.
one egomaniac billionnaire cunt was elected instead of another egomaniac billionnaire cunt. we should all be ashamed of ourselves for allowing this to happen.

dalymount

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 07:41:10 am »
Ah leave Donald alone ffs,I think he is great

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2018, 08:50:39 am »
Just called his own secret services liars because Putin told him he didnt interfear with the election .Then the Dumb cunt thinks it was great of Putin to offer to have a look at the Americans evidence of Russian interfearence and tell them that they are wrong .Remember Americans idiots elected this idiot .Imagine this moron has the codes to launch the end of the World .

Codes to what..? You give him too much kudos..........he has the codes to nowt. If the Yanks were to be pardoned for electing A B movie actor then why not a successful billionaire?

john m

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2018, 07:59:02 am »
World Trade Organisation.musent know that the Gay Foreigner said there will be no hard border in Ireland .They just told him there will if the Brits dont do a Brexit deal .Now which of them do you believe ,The lad in the Hot pance and vest or the Men In Suits .Time to GET A GUN pay off your credit cards reduce your loans .Britain and the EU are going to get ready for a fight and Ireland is going to be their punchbag.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2018, 10:40:54 am »
It mightn't be as bad as you think.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2018, 11:17:29 am »
John alreafy has his "The End of the World is nigh" signs drying in his shed.....if that hasn't fallen down with the wall!!

dalymount

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2018, 12:19:31 pm »
I dont know what yis are getting so alarmed about,my man Donald wont let yis down.best president America ever had.tells foreigners,to fuck off back to where they came from,tells NATO to pay up and not be looking for a free ride,tells Iran to go fuck themselves  they will not have newclear weapons on his watch,etc etc and all the world is able to do is critisice him . This is the only man in politics I have ever seen who,unlike other so called politicans,DOES NOT engage in the business of appeasement,and telling people what they want to here.

Offline SClass

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2018, 12:53:49 pm »

Would that be the same secret service that told the world Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction,
You would want to be a fool to trust the so-called secret service.

22 million of George W Bush emails went missing
What did the FBI do about it
Nearly 3000 of crooked Hillary's emails went missing
What do the FBI do about it.
Fuck all.
What did Barack Obama do for the Blacks.
Great man try talking in front of the camera
But a waste of  8 years
But Barack Obama and Crooked Hillary we're the ones who bombed Libya back into the Stone Age.
She should be behind bars.
Like here in this kip we got great talkers but do fuckall.
Give me a Donald Trump any day to wake Kildare Street what are snouts in the trough.
Maybe we could welcome Russia interfere with our  elections . To remove them dinosaurs the sleeping in Kildare Street
Hail Trump.

dalymount

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2018, 01:06:49 pm »
My sentiments entirely Sclass.my hope that my own party  (the national party) intend running candidates in the next general election.I suggested to some of the top brass,that maybe we should consider at some time in the future,merging with identity Ireland ,another political party with similar views to ours.opposition to multiculturisim,return of the punt,withdrawal from the EU, control of our borders, promotion of the Irish language etc etc,in other words Ireland to be Ireland once again,with our own culture,herritage,and identity restored to us again

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2018, 01:07:31 pm »
It's quite clear that he's suffering from some sort of memory loss.I wouldn't leave him to look after me dog.If you watch him speak there is way too much repetition and ambiguity in his speech.Feel sorry for him really.In over his head bigtime.

Offline SClass

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2018, 01:40:17 pm »
It's quite clear that he's suffering from some sort of memory loss.I wouldn't leave him to look after me dog.If you watch him speak there is way too much repetition and ambiguity in his speech.Feel sorry for him really.In over his head bigtime.

You could say the very same for most of the overpaid fuckwits in Leinster house,
But most Irish citizens know  diddly of what goes on here , because they all keep their head down look after the seat and get re-elected,
Trump is putting money back into people's pockets.
He's digging up the Washington swamp  as he promised he would do.that's why his supporters still love about him.
That is why I would love someone here to come along to dig up the Kildare Street swamp.
Asked 100 people in Ireland how much are TDs salary is, as well as expenses.
I'd be surprised if you got 10 people.
Try and focus  a bit more on what we have running our country.
And what the Citizens of Ireland voted in.
Did you watch RTE Prime Time.
A bit rich us commenting on us citizens voting Trump.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2018, 02:39:19 pm »
They've got no real power though.No fear of Leo invading the Isle of Man anytime soon.Trump is a wobbly wheel.Sure even his doctor got the boot.The next US president will spend a long time reversing all the bad decisions Trump will make.I don't hate him but think he's incompitent even though he's entertaining.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 03:24:01 pm by mercenary for hire »

Show Unread Posts