Author Topic: Democracy me bollox  (Read 55591 times)

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
Re: Democracy me bollox
« Reply #225 on: January 19, 2019, 02:41:44 pm »
I agree with you on the dog shit everywhere.We allways bring disposable bags with us but you can be carrying them around for ages...trying to find a bin to put it in.Sorry to hear about your dog Lip.Our dog gets me out in the Parks every day for a 3 or 4 k.walk  .Our Spaniel goes over and gets the lead around 3 or so every day Otherwise I would be sitting down like a couch potato.She is so good for my health ..Love her so much
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #226 on: January 19, 2019, 06:38:11 pm »
Sorry to hear bout your doggy Lippy.

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #227 on: January 19, 2019, 08:40:19 pm »
What's worse than irresponsible dog owners?
Dog walkers picking up their Dog's poo in a plastic bag...and then throwing it onto the grass/hedge.
Fuckwits.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #228 on: January 20, 2019, 08:18:15 am »
Wouldn't think twice about putting an axe through a human skull but not an animal...........strange isn't it?

Strange is an understatement
Fucking looper more like.

lol Keep practising the goose-step there Mr Mosley.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #229 on: January 20, 2019, 08:19:45 am »
I dont think I will get another pet for a long time,I just find it to difficult to deal with when that dreaded timw comes

Been through it many times but it doesn't get easier.......anyway Dalyer, none of us know what or who is next.

Sorry to hear about yur canine friend Lip
Rip poor thing

Good man Octy........

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #230 on: January 20, 2019, 12:32:54 pm »
I agree with you on the dog shit everywhere.We allways bring disposable bags with us but you can be carrying them around for ages...trying to find a bin to put it in.Sorry to hear about your dog Lip.Our dog gets me out in the Parks every day for a 3 or 4 k.walk  .Our Spaniel goes over and gets the lead around 3 or so every day Otherwise I would be sitting down like a couch potato.She is so good for my health ..Love her so much

Cheers Coola...........only reason I posted it was that I was misinterpreting posts and making a bollix of meself. I've had to deal with it many times before. I always have 2 and have had 3 dogs at one time. Think they take it worse than us humans. Time to move on for me...........thanks to Vikkiz too.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #231 on: January 20, 2019, 01:14:33 pm »
Hopefully...having some other pet dogs at a time like this ...will be a comfort to you ?
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #232 on: January 20, 2019, 02:45:03 pm »
I worked 13 hrs yesterday and met a fellow outside a Walkinstown hostelry who told me Mytaxi had a the perfect job for me.........and I believed him.............life goes on Coola........

john m

« Reply #233 on: January 20, 2019, 03:11:49 pm »
I worked 13 hrs yesterday and met a fellow outside a Walkinstown hostelry who told me Mytaxi had a the perfect job for me.........and I believed him.............life goes on Coola........

FFS 13 hours in one day .I didnt do that this week .

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #234 on: January 20, 2019, 04:38:14 pm »
Ha..ha..ffs 13 hours yesterday and life goes on... I'd b in a mental home after a few of them...
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #235 on: January 20, 2019, 08:59:52 pm »
Yeah true I suppose there's another group of smart animals that do bad things just like us.But all the things we keep as pets just wanna eat, crap, lick their bits and sleep.

True
 It's the crap all over the footpaths that boil's my piss,
   Dogs should be banned from Bray seafront,
 I know there is a lot of responsible dog owners,
  Unfortunately there is a lot of irresponsible dog owners, walking their dogs out at night so they won't be seen walking away from their dogs shit,
  Disgusting,
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #236 on: January 20, 2019, 09:02:37 pm »
A relation of mine brings  a dummy shit out with him when he walks his dog, when the dog shat he would have the dummy shit in his plastic bag "concealed in his hand" like a magician and pretend to pick up the real crap, should be on the stage
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #237 on: January 21, 2019, 06:22:05 am »

FFS 13 hours in one day .I didnt do that this week .
I'm not joking..... I haven't done that this month
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #238 on: January 21, 2019, 06:35:12 am »
A relation of mine brings  a dummy shit out with him when he walks his dog, when the dog shat he would have the dummy shit in his plastic bag "concealed in his hand" like a magician and pretend to pick up the real crap, should be on the stage

Theres some terrible mentlar cases out there..... I see them everywhere

Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #239 on: January 21, 2019, 07:34:42 am »

Maybe he can't bend to pick it up.......bad back? He's just doing what it takes to survive in the land of Big Brother. Dry dog food usually stops them scuttering everywhere.

Show Unread Posts