Author Topic: Democracy me bollox  (Read 55607 times)

john m

Re: Democracy me bollox
« Reply #210 on: January 18, 2019, 02:44:18 pm »
Takes time to recover after they go but I will replace him....not until after next summer, if I'm not brown bread meself. Smaller dogs can hit 16 or even older............same as humans..........bigger ones don;t seem to be able to go as long. Mate offered me a another Boxer cross but definitely not going near them again.........neurotic and very intelligent........too demanding. Whatever you do when it happens, Merc...........go on a long holiday and keep away form Cesar Milan and Paul O'Grady on the box........Mate loves them and looked after my 2 when I was on holliers.........he has 5 dogs....

Get yourself a babe magnet a Coccapoo very intelligent dont need much exercise and dont shed .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #211 on: January 18, 2019, 02:45:58 pm »
Thanks John........you any spare AAA knocking around the Ninth Lock?

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #212 on: January 18, 2019, 03:45:39 pm »
Me? Thinking Ireland was doing well..........? Don't recall that gem, John..........I think Ireland has been and always will be a nice place to grow crops for other nation's armies.......Vicoria, the fat cheese-dripping cunt, thought our green land very salubrious for robbing.

Got wrong end of the stick ah=gain......head up my arse at mo......dog dropped dead out walking Wed night........thankfully I've another one.
Sorry to hear Lip.
They're family.
Man's best friend.

dalymount

« Reply #213 on: January 18, 2019, 04:33:56 pm »
I dont think I will get another pet for a long time,I just find it to difficult to deal with when that dreaded timw comes

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #214 on: January 18, 2019, 06:13:43 pm »
Haven't had a dog for a while now, last retriever finally kicked it with arthritis and cancer about 8 years ago. My daughter has a beagle, and the way it guards her 2 year old daughter and tolerates all the child's messing woud warm yer heart.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #215 on: January 18, 2019, 07:53:47 pm »
Takes time to recover after they go but I will replace him....not until after next summer, if I'm not brown bread meself. Smaller dogs can hit 16 or even older............same as humans..........bigger ones don;t seem to be able to go as long. Mate offered me a another Boxer cross but definitely not going near them again.........neurotic and very intelligent........too demanding. Whatever you do when it happens, Merc...........go on a long holiday and keep away form Cesar Milan and Paul O'Grady on the box........Mate loves them and looked after my 2 when I was on holliers.........he has 5 dogs....

Get yourself a babe magnet a Coccapoo very intelligent dont need much exercise and dont shed .
A cockerpoo is a mongrel, but then, you knew that!! 8)

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #216 on: January 19, 2019, 07:17:50 am »
Me? Thinking Ireland was doing well..........? Don't recall that gem, John..........I think Ireland has been and always will be a nice place to grow crops for other nation's armies.......Vicoria, the fat cheese-dripping cunt, thought our green land very salubrious for robbing.

Got wrong end of the stick ah=gain......head up my arse at mo......dog dropped dead out walking Wed night........thankfully I've another one.
Sorry to hear Lip.
They're family.
Man's best friend.

Cheers Silver...yes they are and like family you can't give them back when you get a pain in yer bollix walking them........  8)

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #217 on: January 19, 2019, 07:20:57 am »
I dont think I will get another pet for a long time,I just find it to difficult to deal with when that dreaded timw comes

Been through it many times but it doesn't get easier.......anyway Dalyer, none of us know what or who is next.

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #218 on: January 19, 2019, 09:49:58 am »

Been through it many times but it doesn't get easier.......anyway Dalyer, none of us know what or who is next.

Sorry to hear about yur canine friend Lip
Rip poor thing
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline SClass

« Reply #219 on: January 19, 2019, 10:23:49 am »
Wouldn't think twice about putting an axe through a human skull but not an animal...........strange isn't it?

Strange is an understatement
Fucking looper more like.

Offline SClass

« Reply #220 on: January 19, 2019, 10:31:51 am »
All the money I've spent on vet fees and pet insurance over the years was worth it when the dog deterred two scummers from breaking into me old gaff.The dog is relatively harmless but he made enough racket to make them go elsewhere.

We rang the cops as there was a screwdriver mark on the hall door amd they said other gaffs had been done that day.Two brothers from Hartstown were later found in another gaff by the cops who tried to attack them with a hammer when an arrest was attempted.

Dogs are good company.Always happy to see ya,Never ask ya for money or a lift or phone credit...Just want a walk everyday.I'm always wary of cunts who are cruel to animals.Usually a sign of something bigger going on.As yis all know from watching Criminal minds..

Have you considered a modern alarm system
Might work out a lot cheaper in the end

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #221 on: January 19, 2019, 10:43:06 am »
I had one.Outside the M50 in larger estates nobody really notices the alarms.Ya check your neighbours on each side but they're largely ignored as many go off by accident.The one I have now can be set remotely via app and if anyone breaks in it goes off on my phone.Only cost a fiver a month.But still, scumbags don't care they'll be through the gaff before anyone turns up.

I didn't get the mutt for security but it's just an added bonus.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 10:49:02 am by mercenary for hire »

Offline Bubba Ho-Tep

« Reply #222 on: January 19, 2019, 10:58:36 am »
Animals just do their thing with no malice..humans have many chances to not be cunts but they still do it.I know where you're coming from Ll.
Except chimpanzees , they have inner cunts too.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #223 on: January 19, 2019, 12:02:59 pm »
Yeah true I suppose there's another group of smart animals that do bad things just like us.But all the things we keep as pets just wanna eat, crap, lick their bits and sleep.

Offline SClass

« Reply #224 on: January 19, 2019, 01:06:05 pm »
Yeah true I suppose there's another group of smart animals that do bad things just like us.But all the things we keep as pets just wanna eat, crap, lick their bits and sleep.

True
 It's the crap all over the footpaths that boil's my piss,
   Dogs should be banned from Bray seafront,
 I know there is a lot of responsible dog owners,
  Unfortunately there is a lot of irresponsible dog owners, walking their dogs out at night so they won't be seen walking away from their dogs shit,
  Disgusting,

Show Unread Posts