Author Topic: Important Update  (Read 58412 times)

Offline Jack Meoff

Re: Important Update
« Reply #210 on: November 28, 2018, 08:59:25 pm »
Jaysus John that’s a lot of typing for a driver that does 20 hours a week.

john m

« Reply #211 on: November 28, 2018, 09:02:22 pm »

I would normally bill you 6k for that type of advice .

lets play .Q1 .What problem did or does Flag taxi hailing app solve . This is where they failed they recognised the wrong problem .

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #212 on: November 28, 2018, 09:07:01 pm »

lets play .Q1 .What problem did or does Flag taxi hailing app solve . This is where they failed they recognised the wrong problem .

I know sweet feck all about Flag.
It’s only up in the Capital

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #213 on: November 28, 2018, 09:19:36 pm »

They solve the problem that if your phone dies and you lose your wallet, you can still get a taxi to bring you home. No other app can do that

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #214 on: November 28, 2018, 09:26:40 pm »

They solve the problem that if your phone dies and you lose your wallet, you can still get a taxi to bring you home. No other app can do that

Are you willing to do that work ?

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #215 on: November 28, 2018, 09:31:22 pm »

Are you willing to do that work ?
The passenger will approach the driver and ask if they are with Flag. If the driver is then the passenger can give their PIN to the driver who will put it into their driver app and up will c9me the passengers name and picture. Driver will know straight away if it’s the correct person.

Probably not likely to happen during my shift but if I worked nights and was approached by someone I would most likely do it

john m

« Reply #216 on: November 28, 2018, 09:35:32 pm »
great 0.00000000000000000000000000000000056%of people have that problem .They solved a problem that dosent really exist .Tell them to try again or offer me 40% of the company to save them 60%of something is better than 100% of nothing .Im sure they are well in the red by now they are in the last chance saloon still havent identified their selling point .Im not busy at the moment I can get myself and my associate to come in and advise them for a once off fee if that would help .I made the same offer to metaxi who are struggling for growth and to cover existing work ,Timmothy never contacted me on that issue ,pity im sure iI could of increased penitration by about 6 to 8 % I  think I was only looking for 75k  a year plus share options .

Had I of ran Whistle it would be still trading .

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #217 on: November 28, 2018, 09:45:17 pm »
John you’re a taxi driver.
Let’s leave it at that.

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #218 on: November 28, 2018, 09:50:32 pm »
And a part time taxi driver.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #219 on: November 28, 2018, 10:18:24 pm »
Timmothy never contacted me on that issue ,pity im sure iI could of increased penitration by about 6 to 8 % I  think I was only looking for 75k  a year plus share options .

Vi4gra is considerably cheaper.

P.S. See what I done there, cut to the last line of the latest post so you think I read all that went before.

john m

« Reply #220 on: November 28, 2018, 10:26:50 pm »
Let’s leave it at that.

No im not a taxi driver I drive a taxi  As you say part time I have a considerably greater skillset .Flag will fail with their present business model  ,myself and my colleague might be able to save them .Paddys Day 2019 and the only fFag on Dublin streets will be waived by Yanks on Holiday .

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #221 on: November 28, 2018, 10:38:07 pm »
Let’s leave it at that.

No im not a taxi driver I drive a taxi  As you say part time I have a considerably greater skillset .Flag will fail with their present business model  ,myself and my colleague might be able to save them .Paddys Day 2019 and the only fFag on Dublin streets will be waived by Yanks on Holiday .

Oh FFS

Offline Belker

« Reply #222 on: November 29, 2018, 06:23:23 am »
Defo got a ring to it Hal !
He's avoiding this thread like the plague...bobo a nono!!
Bobo ! No No !
Bobo ! No No !
Talk-in' 'bout Bobo, hey now, hey now I-ko, I-ko, ai-nay
Jock-a-mo fee-no ai na-né, jock-a-mo fee na-né !!

Offline Belker

« Reply #223 on: November 29, 2018, 06:45:02 am »
The taxi app market here is quite similar to the betting exchanges market, Betfair were first in the door and cornered the market, many others like Betdaq, Matchbook, Etc thought that they could get a decent foothold in the market, but they have only ever been the very poor relation snapping at the heels of Betfair.

Offline Belker

« Reply #224 on: November 29, 2018, 06:46:42 am »
Had I of ran Whistle it would be still trading .
What is the story with Whistle these days ?

Show Unread Posts