Author Topic: 5 for 20.........De Rappin' Paypa.  (Read 10701 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: 5 for 20.........De Rappin' Paypa.
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2018, 12:28:32 pm »
... and to add insult to injury there's no pick up charge anymore... strictly speaking!

Offline Bubba Ho-Tep

« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2018, 12:33:51 pm »
 lol
... and to add insult to injury there's no pick up charge anymore... strictly speaking!

dalymount

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2018, 05:05:02 pm »
Any concessions made to the public, are not made by the Kearns,Kellys ,and Ebbs of this world,they are made by you,the drivers.these cunts are very generous,they offer discounts,remove PUC etc ON YOUR BEHALF.sometimes I just have to wonder about the sanity of taxi drivers.oh mister Kearns,I had my hand up ,please may I go to the toilet.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2018, 05:43:27 pm »
To be fair to Kelly, assuming you mean Anthony Kelly, any discounts were suggested by drivers at an open meeting. He wasn't a great fan of discounting at all to be honest. Also, he did give the discounts as the telephone clients used vouchers which he redeemed. However, clients were afforded free pick ups from the depot (not sure if that still applies) at the drivers' expense on foot of it being suggested by a driver who felt many clients were using the unofficial ranks to save the €2.00 instead of coming to the depot to hire a driver who wasn't breaking the law.

I guess it's also worth mentioning that Anthony paid all bribes to pubs, hotels, car hire return sheds, etc out of his takings. He didn't make drivers cough up extra on every job like mytaxi.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 05:47:46 pm by Rat Catcher »

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2018, 06:42:10 pm »
Why ?

Sorta like Terminator....they sent a taximan into the future to terminate Bobby Molloys mother but hadn't counted on Bertie protecting her but discovered the backhander instead....the rest is history.....or maybe it hasn't been written yet!!
Saw Bertie out walking on Griffith Ave last night with Anna Bogle.
I hear he's a peace envoy to Papua New Guinea now.
Headhunted apparently!

dalymount

« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2018, 07:17:02 pm »
Rat the thing about Kellys thugs they are intimidating,and threatening other drivers who would dare to pick up at a hotel,even though they,themselves are illegally standing for hire

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2018, 07:38:17 pm »
Rat the thing about Kellys thugs they are intimidating,and threatening other drivers who would dare to pick up at a hotel,even though they,themselves are illegally standing for hire
Never met one.
Especially when they're on their own.
My favourite expression is I DARE YOU!

dalymount

« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2018, 08:18:29 pm »
You never met one what sb ?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2018, 08:24:16 pm »
Why ?

Sorta like Terminator....they sent a taximan into the future to terminate Bobby Molloys mother but hadn't counted on Bertie protecting her but discovered the backhander instead....the rest is history.....or maybe it hasn't been written yet!!
Headhunted apparently!

I've picked them up on a few occasions....Anna is a lovely woman.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2018, 11:43:34 pm »

I doubt Anthony would endorse such behaviour, if you have a specific complaint you could give him a ring I guess. However, the firm does have specific parking arrangements with some clients e.g. Clayton Hotel, Clonshaugh Rd... in those cases I guess it's up to the hotel who they allow park/queue/ply on their property. Needless to say, the parking spaces aren't supplied free of charge.

dalymount

« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2018, 10:26:31 am »
This is old ground that was extensively exhausted in the past.your buddy John argues that Kelly is entitled to have drivers camped in hotel carparks,the rules governing the industry, in addition to Dublin city councils rules would suggest otherwise.it clearly states that taxis may only stand/ ply for hire at an officially appointed taxi rank.this was clarified a number of years ago by Eddie Fullerton when Kellys thugs tried to take over the car park of the then Vurlington hotel,in spite of the fact that an offical rank existed outside for many years

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2018, 10:31:10 am »
Why ?

Headhunted apparently!

All thanks to the Clinton Foundation.....few hundred million donated on yours and my behalf back in 2003........did you not get the e-mail?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2018, 10:33:07 am »

Fuck them, Dalyer......had a few arseholes squaring up to me over the yrs.......piss and vinegar the lot of them.

Offline Belker

« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2018, 11:33:26 am »
lol
rofl

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2018, 12:59:24 pm »
This is old ground that was extensively exhausted in the past.your buddy John argues that Kelly is entitled to have drivers camped in hotel carparks,the rules governing the industry, in addition to Dublin city councils rules would suggest otherwise.it clearly states that taxis may only stand/ ply for hire at an officially appointed taxi rank.this was clarified a number of years ago by Eddie Fullerton when Kellys thugs tried to take over the car park of the then Vurlington hotel,in spite of the fact that an offical rank existed outside for many years

I have no buddies but Fullerton has no jurisdiction on private property. As far as I recall the Burlington terminated it's arrangement with C2K after protests from drivers working the rank outside the premises. They're not "Kelly's thugs"... as noted earlier I doubt Anthony would condone any intimidation or threatening behaviour. As suggested, you could discuss any specific incidents with him.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 01:02:15 pm by Rat Catcher »

Show Unread Posts