Author Topic: Chasing Outstanding Fares  (Read 5181 times)

Offline silverbullet

Re: Chasing Outstanding Fares
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2019, 07:27:19 pm »
Most of the cars rallied are  company cars.
All the Scobies buncing in to buy it off the pikeys.
They taunt the Cops if they come, in an effort to get  a chase.
The Cops prefer to watch the idiots from the CCTV on the tall poles surrounding the area .
https://youtu.be/tSiM83duIWw
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 07:31:02 pm by silverbullet »

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2019, 07:43:11 pm »

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2019, 07:48:26 pm »

Online watty

Offline IrishTim1

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2019, 01:45:11 am »
Boys will be boys, I guess.

Back when I was a young lad being dragged up in Coolock Joyriding was commonplace, a nightly occurrence with burnt out cars all over the place. In fact, my father drove company cars in the 70s when there weren't that many decent motors on the road and they were always executive type motors, max 2yo Granadas, Audis and such like... I remember a lad asking him how often he (actually, the company he worked for) changed his car... every time it's robbed, says he!

In recent years I've heard residents of Darndale and surrounding areas complain of their housing schemes being terrorised by joyriding gangs and such like and I've been pretty dismissive of it. I work those areas frequently so I know it's nothing like it was when I was a young lad as far as joyriding goes. The gangs roaming the streets these days are more into drugs than anything else.

Darndale residents, in particular, play a good game as far as publicity goes.. they know their ex neighbours who've moved away to what they believe to be middle class areas (and may have been before they arrived!) love to tell all and sundry how bad their natural habitats are so they join in and milk it for all it's worth. You don't get community centres, playing fields, parklands, swings/slides, etc if there's no perceived need for such investment.

However, there has been an increase in burnt out cars in recent months. A colleague of Mrs. Catcher had her car stolen and burnt out and was told by Gardai that gangs in Coolock, Ballymun and Finglas have cracked the key codes for cars like the one she owned, essentially advising her not to buy another similar one. All I know about the car is that it was a Jap import (not a Prius) and it was white!

I was born and raised in Coolock myself Rats and I know what you mean in regards to the huge difference in the numbers of joyriders back in the early nineties all the way up to the early noughties. Particulalrly in Bunratty, Kilmore West and Belcamp Gardens, it was a nightly occurrence. I recently moved back to Coolock and haven't seen joyriding in the last couple of years up until the last few months, it appears to be increasing every week...well that and the shootings which were rare when I was growing up.

I wonder what sort of depraved shit hole it will become in 20 years when the second generation Africans and Pakistani's get a foothold, they're already flooding in, no doubt that diversity will result in the same thing it has all over Europe...increased knife crime, acid attacks and proper street gangs.

dalymount

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2019, 06:41:37 am »
You only have to look at the likes of Blanchardstown to see that the blaxs are running the place.I blame the likes of Boyd Barrett,and Coppinger etc

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2019, 11:40:15 am »
I don't know if the latest joyriding epidemic has reached Blanchardstown but they've certainly had their problems with it in years gone by. The council estates of Blanchardstown are every bit as rough as those in Coolock, Ballymun and Finglas so I find it hard to believe that the blacks are suddenly responsible for all anti-social behaviour in those parts. I live in the beautiful seaside resort town of Balbriggan myself and we have the most diverse population in the country. In my experience the blacks are the best behaved of all nationalities, including the Irish. The worst identifiable group are, by far, (settled) travellers.

I do tend to agree to some extent with Tim. It might be a different story as generations evolve. A man who teaches black and white kids of several nationalities up above in Dublin recently explained a key cultural difference to me... when he talks to black parents it's like talking to Irish parents of decades gone by, if bad behaviour is involved they'll go home and batter their kids, like proper batter them whereas the Irish parents will argue that their little angel couldn't possibly have done whatever's being reported. As the black kids become little angels of parents who acclimatise to our culture we could well see the problems experienced elsewhere. However, we have probably learned from our own experience in other countries as well as other countries' experiences... at least to the extent that immigrants get the best education money can buy so they can't complain about lack of opportunity as they may have done elsewhere.

Anywaysanall, as far as car related crime goes the immigrants are doing their bit. There's a gang of Eastern Europeans stealing wheels off new VW Golfs all over Dublin's Northside. I believe 16 cars had their wheels stolen on one night alone in Balgriffin/Clongriffin a couple of weeks ago.

dalymount

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2019, 01:28:51 pm »
Rat my comments in relation to places like blanch,tyrelstown,and other parts of west Dublin are not justneeded off the cuff.its a proven fact that in all the areas  mentioned that African gangs are largely responsible for the robbery of taxi drivers  drivers,delivery drivers etc

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2019, 01:58:47 pm »
I'm not suggesting no immigrants are involved in anti-social behaviour or other crime in the greater Blanchardstown area, DM. There certainly has been reports of quite serious incidents involving immigrants in Tyrelstown and Clonee, for example. In fact, we had stills taken from CCTV on this very site showing one such gang of 3 young lads who done a runner on a taximan after hiring him through the mytaxi application and allegedly stole his dash cam. However, Blanchardstown is a big place with a lot of crime, the vast majority of it committed by locally produced gurriers.

john m

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2019, 02:31:21 pm »
Foreigners love the violence ,did you see the beating England gave the Irish Rugby team shocking stuff it was to look at .Big Dommos youngfellas youngfellas and young ones youngones would give any Nation on earth a run for their money in the criminality stakes and the dont live in Blanch or Coolock .Big Dommos widow was the ladies vice captain in the Golf Club, his brothers Billy the Bastard and Tommy two scars both live is upmarket residential areas in South County Dublin and their Kids go to rugby playing schools you wouldnt trust either of them to keep an eye on your pint while you went for a piss .A lot of the burned out cars are sold to or given to young lads and the logbook is posted off  to register the new owner in a ficticious name and address to avoid having to pay for the end of life destruction cert .

Show Unread Posts