Author Topic: More brexit shite  (Read 19752 times)

The Liffey Lip

Re: More brexit shite
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2019, 10:47:32 am »
40,000 jobs Dizzee says...........400,000 the KPMG boys say.....on the QT, of course. Harcourt St was buzzing with suits this morning........I'd say Chateau La Fite and Grand Marnier were on the Weetabix before the briefing at Stokes Place.

dalymount

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2019, 10:56:50 am »
John you say the game has changed since 2016 ? I disagree .the reason I disagree is because ,in 2016 when people were ALLEGEDLY mislead about brexit and 350 billion would now go to the NHS,and other projects etc etc the remainers are making a case that the leavers were conned.but what the remainers are forgetting is the people did not vote to leave because if any financial incentives,they voted because of one thing IMMIGRATION now THAT has now changed

john m

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2019, 11:02:13 am »
John you say the game has changed since 2016 ? I disagree .the reason I disagree is because ,in 2016 when people were ALLEGEDLY mislead about brexit and 350 billion would now go to the NHS,and other projects etc etc the remainers are making a case that the leavers were conned.but what the remainers are forgetting is the people did not vote to leave because if any financial incentives,they voted because of one thing IMMIGRATION now THAT has now changed

Britain is an Island of Emmigrants Dollymount .The areas with the highest amount of emigrant voters were the biggest leave voters .The most popular first name in Yorkshire is Mohammed .40 % of Londons population were born outside the UK .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2019, 11:06:56 am »
We think we live in a Republic too..........if we did truly, the Judges would bow before sitting to the public gallery...........sovereign citizens. We are the same as the Yanks......a British outpost.......Federal Reserve bank was founded in London, the CIA is British........the SIS of London 1944..........etc etc. We are fucked as we turned our backs on them..........actually, our Strawman leader did.

john m

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2019, 11:15:00 am »
We think we live in a Republic too..........if we did truly, the Judges would bow before sitting to the public gallery...........sovereign citizens. We are the same as the Yanks......a British outpost.......Federal Reserve bank was founded in London, the CIA is British........the SIS of London 1944..........etc etc. We are fucked as we turned our backs on them..........actually, our Strawman leader did.

Both Barrells Lip the Brits will sort us or the EU will sort us .either way we will be over run by their unwanted visitors .The Brits have had no interest in us since satelites were able to cover the North Atlantic no need for radar stations on the Northren Shore to protect the UK .Why dont the UK sort us and the North out all in one just gerrymander the constituency and vote the north back to us .Problem solved .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2019, 11:44:03 am »
Black Nobility, or Wealthy European families in 1822 refused to recognise any Govt other than their own right to rule............England's right to rule us and the U.S.A. and countless other kips..............the constitution of the U.S. can be suspended under Executive Order 11490....Carter did it in the 70's under instruction from the Royal Geebag herself. George Bush...2002 ....our mission is to defend Israel.........created by the Brits...........

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2019, 10:59:58 pm »
You can give all the reasons you like why brexit will/ wont happen. Financial,political,etc etc but the fact remains the sovereign people of the united kingdom made a decision in 2016 to leave the European union,and as far as they are concerned it is up to their public representatives to unequivocally carry out their instructions.they do not have a mandate to hijack the process
The UK voted what they would like to happen, it wasn’t a referendum. The government didn’t want to make th decision so let the public decide. The public were lied to and voted a certain way. It was only a vote, not a referendum and that’s the part you are missing.
The government could easily have said we don’t care how you voted you aren’t getting Brexit.

Tessa is doing her best to get a deal but the government won’t accept the deals but she is doing her best, or appearing to do her best to get the best deal

dalymount

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2019, 12:21:30 am »
I dont accept the people were lied to.that is the rhetoric the liberals in the UK are putting out.the fact the fundamental reason for voting leave,was immigration.that fact is indisputable.they were not lied about that,they could clearly see theirthe country was being taken over by foreigners,and they had enough. Unlike economic matters,they could not be lied to about immigration it was happening all around them

Offline Belker

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2019, 05:16:19 am »
2/1 a second brexit referendum with P.P.
I'm all over it, gonna wear out some serious shoe leather !
https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/brexit/2nd-eu-referendum

john m

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2019, 10:05:17 am »
2/1 a second brexit referendum with P.P.
I'm all over it, gonna wear out some serious shoe leather !
https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/brexit/2nd-eu-referendum

Dont rush in Conservatives will implode if the Brexit dosent happen .May might go nuclear and call a snap general election .I know there is a minimum term thing in Britain but if she calls out the DUP and forces them to vote no confidence then there will be a general election ,if she can get a working majority then the conservatives can operate from a position of strength .

dalymount

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2019, 10:22:28 am »
There is no majority in the house for a second referendum

john m

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2019, 10:47:52 am »
There is no majority in the house for a second referendum

That wankstain Macron wont help the Brits so dont be surprised if Mays deal just fails to be implemented and she goes all Winston Churchgoer and says now is the time for Conservatives to stand and deliver but we need a working majority and goes for a general election .A second referendum would lead to civil war and no body is sure of the result .I wouldnt rule out a second referendum but I dont think I would bet on it yet .

If Tessy wanted to really go Nuclear she would call Mary Lou in to hoover while Tessy talks to Adams about a second border poll .Then ask the Nordies do you want to stay in the EU or not .A united Ireland would bankrupt Ireland 1.2 million unemployables all  looking for dole houses and hospitals .Can see it now .Tessy standing at the Dispatch Box in Westminster shouting .Your Day Has Come . rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2019, 10:56:23 am »
Forgetting the Tony Blair effect. He's stirring it big-time in Strasbourg and Brussels. Brits will get offered a few trillion to remain so they can finally annex Norn Iron and then the game will start again.

john m

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2019, 11:10:05 am »
Two options only its a  Currency War not a Trade War .Brits cannot be subservient to the EU they have to be In or Out no half way house .May goes for her deal ,it fails as there is no way she wants that deal .Then she looks at the situation and realizes its her clit on the block so she goes for a snap general election .If she wins then she has game and the EU must play ,or she looses and dosent give a fuck.Cant see the Tories wanting another in out vote she has to go quick before the Euro Elections before  UKip get back on song at the moment the Ukip voters will vote Conservative .

dalymount

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2019, 11:30:20 am »
What I cannot understand about the people looking for a second referendum is,surely they realize the leave supporters would never accept it ,assuming remain won 2nd time around ?

Show Unread Posts