Author Topic: Photo  (Read 40367 times)

john m

Photo
« on: March 04, 2019, 01:10:16 am »
Bought a dash cam was telling a head I got one .He made this observation ,Commear I sort of know you I get you all the time you are sound .Most lads around here know the sound drivers and they take them and let other cars drive by .I get you . I wouldnt get you if you had a camera and a lot of blokes would get annoyed if they seen one in your car .I thought that was interesting I work my plot and I do know a lot of my customers and dont feel threatened by them so im thinking I wont use the camera ,different if i was freelancing just driving everywhere but Dublin 8.10.12.22 might not be the right area to be driving around with a dash cam .

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

Re: Photo
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 03:15:36 am »
I've a pen with a hidden camera in it I got off ebay. I have it attached beside the radio pointing at the passanger seat and it can get a good view of the rear seat. I actually got it to record a couple of very funny auflas I do pick up. but I've only had to turn it on 3 or 4 times in the space of two years when ye might get a boozed up cranky cunt.

dalymount

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 08:35:41 am »
Sounds like something Maxwell Smart would have used,or a man from U.N.C.LE impliment

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 10:56:52 am »
Bought a dash cam was telling a head I got one .He made this observation ,Commear I sort of know you I get you all the time you are sound .Most lads around here know the sound drivers and they take them and let other cars drive by .I get you . I wouldnt get you if you had a camera and a lot of blokes would get annoyed if they seen one in your car .I thought that was interesting I work my plot and I do know a lot of my customers and dont feel threatened by them so im thinking I wont use the camera ,different if i was freelancing just driving everywhere but Dublin 8.10.12.22 might not be the right area to be driving around with a dash cam .
If they object to the camara then fuk em....
I don't want scum in me car and I assume they don't like the camara cause they dealing or trafficking,  or some anti patriotic activity......
Work somewhere else
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2019, 02:01:23 pm »
A lot of my mytaxi clients won't use cars with cameras.

Offline Firewall

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2019, 02:30:38 pm »
I have a camera but it's for outside only. Personally wouldn't have a camera on the inside, cause I had scuffles in the car years ago, and get a few punches in.
I remember a lad sitting in the passenger seat, reached over me to grab something(phone or money). Anyway, got him in a headlock and punched the head off him. He got out and legged it. Would rather not be caught in my car for that.

john m

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2019, 02:45:25 pm »
I have a camera but it's for outside only. Personally wouldn't have a camera on the inside, cause I had scuffles in the car years ago, and get a few punches in.
I remember a lad sitting in the passenger seat, reached over me to grab something(phone or money). Anyway, got him in a headlock and punched the head off him. He got out and legged it. Would rather not be caught in my car for that.

Outside is what worries some people .You might catch a glimse of something on the camera .Saw a piece of film of one of the cars that was burned out after the shooting the other day taken from a security camera in a house .Im sure the lads burning the car wont be happy they might even decide to burn a house .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2019, 02:51:59 pm »
We're probably not too far away from every kid doing a runner on a taximan wanting to burn his car and/or shoot him to cover their tracks... at least up above in Dublin.

john m

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2019, 03:14:19 pm »
We're probably not too far away from every kid doing a runner on a taximan wanting to burn his car and/or shoot him to cover their tracks... at least up above in Dublin.

This is why you build up a professional rapore with your client .Lads feel they could ask you for a lend rather than take your coin .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2019, 03:27:44 pm »
Why don't ya pick up in Finglas, there's lads from one house who don't like cameras.
It might explain why the house was machine gunned.
Great customers.

john m

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2019, 03:34:35 pm »
Why don't ya pick up in Finglas, there's lads from one house who don't like cameras.
Great customers.

Dont have a licence to work Finglas or parts of Bray .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2019, 04:03:49 pm »
Great customers.

Dont have a licence to work Finglas or parts of Bray .
More's the pity.
You'd be going non stop...to A & E.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2019, 04:15:16 pm »
Great customers.

Canon Law.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2019, 07:21:20 pm »
There's 4 MYTAXI rankings in D.11 and D.22
Gold

Silver

Bronze

And LEAD!! 8)

Offline Belker

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2019, 06:37:37 am »
I've a pen with a hidden camera in it I got off ebay. I have it attached beside the radio pointing at the passanger seat and it can get a good view of the rear seat. I actually got it to record a couple of very funny auflas I do pick up. but I've only had to turn it on 3 or 4 times in the space of two years when ye might get a boozed up cranky cunt.
I bought one on ebay yesterday, 3.61Euro.
Getting it working could be a problem fer me tho !
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/high-capacity-secret-CCTV-Mini-HD-Spy-Pen-Camera-Video-Recorder-USB-DVR-32GB/123481379345?hash=item1cc0105211:m:mYq6vtYIxuukNh2wFSmWKhA

Show Unread Posts