Author Topic: Ban Soldier Joins Isis  (Read 16356 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Ban Soldier Joins Isis
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2019, 01:47:27 pm »
She looks better in uniform - they all look better in uniform.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2019, 06:34:52 pm »
You spent time inside Portrane, Octy, by your own admissions...unless of course that was a delusion like the painting?

Come into my parlour said the spider to the fly.....
Always seeking weakness in others Lip....?
And regurgitating wen your having one of your narcissistic supply deficit meltdowns...
You where the only one who accused me of putting up someone else's painting wen I put me first one up and me only painting a couple of weeks... You went mad....
You fell for the bait there as well....
With your Google dictionary and your use of unusual or unnecessary wording,  your riddles, your passive aggressive constant reference to your bouncer and martial arts skills.... And you pretending to be educated....
I know quite a few martial artists... I got my first black belt off me father in law who is a Grand master in kenpo... And I got my next 2 in different styles off a Japanese gentleman in Dublin and a well known
Character in Dublin  since deceased who wud have kicked the shite out of yu...
Not one of them mention their training in public.... All where gentlemen....

Anyway time for me to leave here for a week or two.... It's like fuking Alice in fuking wonderland..... And I need a break...
Or at least till you get a grip of yourself
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2019, 06:37:30 pm »
I know quite a few martial artists...

I know a few piss artists.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2019, 12:26:46 am »
You spent time inside Portrane, Octy, by your own admissions...unless of course that was a delusion like the painting?

And regurgitating wen your having one of your narcissistic supply deficit meltdowns...
You where the only one who accused me of putting up someone else's painting wen I put me first one up and me only painting a couple of weeks... You went mad....
With your Google dictionary and your use of unusual or unnecessary wording,  your riddles, your passive aggressive constant reference to your bouncer and martial arts skills.... And you pretending to be educated....
I know quite a few martial artists... I got my first black belt off me father in law who is a Grand master in kenpo... And I got my next 2 in different styles off a Japanese gentleman in Dublin and a well known

Anyway time for me to leave here for a week or two.... It's like fuking Alice in fuking wonderland..... And I need a break...
Shi fu?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2019, 07:31:37 am »

What 2 other styles, Octy? Kenpo and Shotokan were the only 2 available up until recently......keep posting. So if Kenpo, then there were only 2 men who held the necessary status to bestow you with your black-belt...PM their names......you're the total Narcissist..........you need others to reassure you...and you need them more so to be your pack-mule...You're in your 50's you say..........that's the key point here..........You never post anything when I'm online..........I never claimed to be a bouncer................that was someone else....your credibility waned when you told all that you were in a psychiatric institution. You told them...nobody asked.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 07:37:49 am by The Liffey Lip »

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2019, 08:25:13 am »
Actually there were 3 "styles" if you include the dodgy lads...........Judo was the first martial art in operation here...Karate and its "styles" came later. Nobody could go past second Dan in Judo if they weren't educated at university back in the 60's and 70's........did you know that? Aikido and Judo were the preserve of the nobility...not today, of course. Don't be going all sensitive on me Octy.........There's no point. It's a safety-valve...that's all.

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2019, 11:08:30 am »
Actually there were 3 "styles" if you include the dodgy lads...........Judo was the first martial art in operation here...Karate and its "styles" came later. Nobody could go past second Dan in Judo if they weren't educated at university back in the 60's and 70's........did you know that? Aikido and Judo were the preserve of the nobility...not today, of course. Don't be going all sensitive on me Octy.........There's no point. It's a safety-valve...that's all. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Haaaaaaaaaa...you know jack shit.....
Shotokan.  Isthat Wat it's called?  rofl rofl rofl rofl....Ahhhhhaaaa. Pissin me self laughing

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2019, 11:13:18 am »
Yes. Shotokan was the Jap Karate......the other version was American. Many forms or styles resulted from the Jap form.,,,,,,,,,,You can probably name them for me?

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2019, 11:13:26 am »
Actually there we'r 3 styles  rofl rofl rofl rofl
Make yur mind up Lip  rofl rofl rofl

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2019, 11:15:23 am »
Yes. Shotokan was the Jap Karate......the other version was American. Many forms or styles resulted from the Jap form.,,,,,,,,,,You can probably name them for me?
Ahhh.. Will yu stop making me laugh lipp.... I havnt had me breakfast yet  for fuk sake..... Shotokan....  rofl rofl rofl rofl

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2019, 11:15:41 am »
You're deflecting again. Someone's feeding you bullshit.....

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2019, 11:17:58 am »
The only one available in Ireland until a certain man set up the American version........sneer away....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shotokan

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2019, 11:22:18 am »
The only one available in Ireland until a certain man set up the American version........sneer away....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shotokan

Wiki....  rofl rofl rofl rofl
Im going be taken back to Portrane if you dont stop making Me laugh lippy....
Please  rofl rofl rofl

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2019, 11:23:08 am »
I doubt you ever left it, Octy.......

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2019, 11:25:06 am »

Show Unread Posts