Author Topic: Ban Soldier Joins Isis  (Read 16351 times)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Ban Soldier Joins Isis
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2019, 07:47:06 pm »
Now yur bringing ken into it again.... Lip
The most likable, genuine real person on here.....
Relax man relax
Take a bit of time out
Have a bet on Cheltenham and a pint
Chill out
Ochy I'd like to think we are all" likable, genuine real" person's  or at least 2 out of 3 maybe will do

All are stoney except one....who constantly
Tryst to undermine others to build up his own lack of self esteem and deep insecurity.....
Imagine picking up on something I said on Roy's years ago and trying to use it against  me on numerous occasions since.... Imagine someone actually thinking that they had something on ya in their arsenal
Imagine them stalking your activity here and regurgitating that aswell as if anyone gives a fuk..... I've played on the whole mad bastard thing for years... It was a private joke I had with meself... Imagine someone on here who constantly tries to belittle others and stalks their posts for weaknesses yet tells everyone one here how great they are.... Who constantly goes projects their own narcissism on others and goes berserk at others achievements...
Imagine someone who has multiple personalities on here and argues wit himself?  Wat sort of a fruit cake does that?

I did indeed attend Portrane for 30 minutes
A number of years ago.... I went at the request of a judge.... A person very close to me had gone to court in the Hope of securing a very hefty ( did I spell that right)
Estate.... Unfortunately for this poor unfortunate relative they where having a breakdown and believed that by declaring me mentally ill  they would secure the properties.... Unfortunately for them they wer so far gone they they lied and said I was institutionalised in the past..... The case was adjourned and the judge requested that I remain.... He asked me to prove my innocence and asked me to attend my gp and get proof from the looney bin.....
The looney bin obliged and I returned to thr judge and handed it to him...... A lovely old man... Very wise and compassionate....
He looked at me and said " Octy... Wat would you have me do here "?
I said to him... Give it all to them judge..... They need the security more than I do and I can start again.......
And that's Wat I did.....
Bankrupt, homeless... A millionaires one minute and a pauper the next....
It's bean ( intentional wrong spelling for comic effect) a running joke with me ever since.... But only one on here so a weakness that didn't exist..... Only one on here thought it was something to put in their magazine..... And I have bean laughing at him ever since....
Wat is the purpose of this site? 
For me it's a bit of fun, affiliation, information.....if I talk a load of gick..... Apologies... You can just flip tru to the next post....... But if it's going to get personal... Then I'm out... I've no intention of making enemies.....
To quote fight club.... This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time..... And I don't intend to waste mine pandering to negativity
I have cover up the names on the letter to protect the privacy and dignity of others.....
But I can assure you my name is on it....
I hope this clears it all up and I wish yis all well.... Adios amigos
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 07:53:57 pm by Octavia1 »
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2019, 07:55:24 pm »
Shotokan, Church St dojo, George O`Reilly and Tommy McGrane RIP.

Kenpo , High St. Shay Pagett and Barney Coleman  (Maurice Mahon)

Wado George Canning

Judo Church St dojo, Charlie Hegarty
Jaysus, there's some names I'd forgotten!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2019, 08:07:30 pm »
Lewis Collins from the Professionals..........Kenpo master....Taekwando came later with the Olympic push....very tough on the hips...

I thought so. A very leggy discipline. Saw 10th Dan Ki Ha Rhee at the National stadium in 1977.

https://taekwondo.fandom.com/wiki/Ki_Ha_Rhee

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2019, 07:27:36 am »
Now yur bringing ken into it again.... Lip
The most likable, genuine real person on here.....
Relax man relax
Take a bit of time out
Have a bet on Cheltenham and a pint
Chill out
Ochy I'd like to think we are all" likable, genuine real" person's  or at least 2 out of 3 maybe will do

All are stoney except one....who constantly
Tryst to undermine others to build up his own lack of self esteem and deep insecurity.....
Imagine picking up on something I said on Roy's years ago and trying to use it against  me on numerous occasions since.... Imagine someone actually thinking that they had something on ya in their arsenal
Imagine them stalking your activity here and regurgitating that aswell as if anyone gives a fuk..... I've played on the whole mad bastard thing for years... It was a private joke I had with meself... Imagine someone on here who constantly tries to belittle others and stalks their posts for weaknesses yet tells everyone one here how great they are.... Who constantly goes projects their own narcissism on others and goes berserk at others achievements...
Imagine someone who has multiple personalities on here and argues wit himself?  Wat sort of a fruit cake does that?

I did indeed attend Portrane for 30 minutes
A number of years ago.... I went at the request of a judge.... A person very close to me had gone to court in the Hope of securing a very hefty ( did I spell that right)
Estate.... Unfortunately for this poor unfortunate relative they where having a breakdown and believed that by declaring me mentally ill  they would secure the properties.... Unfortunately for them they wer so far gone they they lied and said I was institutionalised in the past..... The case was adjourned and the judge requested that I remain.... He asked me to prove my innocence and asked me to attend my gp and get proof from the looney bin.....
The looney bin obliged and I returned to thr judge and handed it to him...... A lovely old man... Very wise and compassionate....
He looked at me and said " Octy... Wat would you have me do here "?
I said to him... Give it all to them judge..... They need the security more than I do and I can start again.......
And that's Wat I did.....
Bankrupt, homeless... A millionaires one minute and a pauper the next....
It's bean ( intentional wrong spelling for comic effect) a running joke with me ever since.... But only one on here so a weakness that didn't exist..... Only one on here thought it was something to put in their magazine..... And I have bean laughing at him ever since....
Wat is the purpose of this site? 
For me it's a bit of fun, affiliation, information.....if I talk a load of gick..... Apologies... You can just flip tru to the next post....... But if it's going to get personal... Then I'm out... I've no intention of making enemies.....
To quote fight club.... This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time..... And I don't intend to waste mine pandering to negativity
I have cover up the names on the letter to protect the privacy and dignity of others.....
But I can assure you my name is on it....
I hope this clears it all up and I wish yis all well.... Adios amigos

Ah...leave it out now please....yourself and Belker both accused Horse of being a character who hasn't posted on any thing here in a long time. Horse seemed well primed for it....wouldn't be the first one to be "tuned in". If you wanted to be left alone to continue out this fantasy then all you had to was leave those absent out of it. You've accused others of being mad too many times... and as you know very well, one who does that is probably looking in the mirror. You can't always be the victim.....I know you're playing a game........but many others might not....maybe other people in your life let you walk over them, but not everyone is a doormat. How many times have you thrown your toys out of the pram now?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 07:35:00 am by The Liffey Lip »

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2019, 08:03:05 am »
I did Kenpo Karate in the Daigokan hall in Killester.
Late 70's, up to Brown belt.
3 times during the week, and Sunday morning.
Alas, I discovered  a Lass and never went back.
Brendan was the Instructor.
Derek Doody, best black belt I ever fought.
Dave Roberts equally so.
At the time there was Kenpo, Taekwondo, Shotokan, and Wado Ryu.
Now there's all sorts.

Great exercise with the Katas but not very practical if you're attacked and not used to being frightened. A brown belt was always the most dangerous animal out there as he had to keep proving himself. Many so-called experts hated fighting them as they made their way to the coveted black. Don't know what it's like now but you had to fight 3 black-belts in a row in the early days of Judo to get yours.............and ground-work or Ne Waza was a killer....exhausting. The points system changed with the Olympics and the Japanese losing dominance at heavier weights. Teddy, the French man(immigrant) is a sight to behold in Judo.........Oak tree bottom, and power-lifter on top. Reminds me of the great Dutch man, Geesink....20 plus stone and solid.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2019, 04:39:49 pm »
The line is  drawn Lip....
Keep away from me and you'll be fine....
Others will make their own judgment...
I'm out of here... And that's the end off it....
Go in peace.... Let it go.... Move on....
That's my advice
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2019, 05:54:36 pm »
I'll miss your humour, Octy. I do hope you will reconsider in due course... remember there's no obligation to engage with anyone. By point of fact those intent on winding you up will only wind themselves up if you ignore them.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2019, 10:01:10 am »
I'll miss your humour, Octy. I do hope you will reconsider in due course... remember there's no obligation to engage with anyone. By point of fact those intent on winding you up will only wind themselves up if you ignore them.
Agreed Rat, not long on here and it should not happen that someone leaves because of someone else's comments.
Ochy please come back
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2019, 02:25:43 pm »
Yeah Octy.....this thread has to make it to 100 posts....think of the children ffs!!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2019, 02:50:20 pm »
An offer of a straightener usually works.
Then ponder on the fact of what age you all are.
You're supposed blow off steam here, but at the same time help one another out.
No need to sign off.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #85 on: March 14, 2019, 03:17:59 pm »
An offer of a straightener usually works.
Then ponder on the fact of what age you all are.
You're supposed blow off steam here, but at the same time help one another out.
No need to sign off.
Agreed SB , in my short time in your lives I consider this forum to be both informative and a "Bit of Craic".

We should try not to step outside these boundaries.  Make Luv not War

john m

« Reply #86 on: March 14, 2019, 03:37:19 pm »
Anybody who takes anything posted on here seriously is MAD .Im actually a 29 year old girl and my name is Ursula .I dont drive a taxi I am a plumber .

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #87 on: March 14, 2019, 03:43:38 pm »
Anybody who takes anything posted on here seriously is MAD .Im actually a 29 year old girl and my name is Ursula .I dont drive a taxi I am a plumber .
Don't believe you , it might help to convince us if you posted a nice picture of yourself in your nightie with your plunger in your hand

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #88 on: March 14, 2019, 03:46:18 pm »
Well, Hello Ursula! ;)

john m

« Reply #89 on: March 14, 2019, 03:53:16 pm »
Well, Hello Ursula! ;)

Im still not talking to you .

Show Unread Posts