Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 358941 times)

dalymount

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #1575 on: October 20, 2019, 07:17:29 pm »
You paint a very pesamistic picture for the UK future prosperity

john m

« Reply #1576 on: October 20, 2019, 07:55:28 pm »
Democracy Paul thats what they were tricked into voting for

dalymount

« Reply #1577 on: October 21, 2019, 09:51:50 am »
That cunt with the flag outside parliment, who is continually shouting STOOOOOOOOP BREEEEEEEEEEXIT, I'd love to know how he can afford to be there morning Boone and night ?

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #1578 on: October 21, 2019, 10:35:00 am »
Probably a taxi driver..

john m

« Reply #1579 on: October 21, 2019, 11:31:36 am »
He is a jewler gave up his job to protest and set up a go fund me page .They will make a TV film about him and he will write a book and do the TV chat show circuit .Think they cant interview him on telly because there is no give us Brexit bigmouth to interview so the TV stations can be seen to be impartial .

dalymount

« Reply #1580 on: October 21, 2019, 04:21:09 pm »
Maybe the cunt was being cute knowing there would be interviews a book TV etc maybe that's what he's all about he seem an opportunity for game, and fortune

dalymount

« Reply #1581 on: October 21, 2019, 05:38:56 pm »
There is no doubt the cunt is trying to achieve noteriety for himself. But seriously the cunt is so loud, that it's actually hard to hear the interviews. I see John (remainer) Bercow strikes again

Offline watty

« Reply #1582 on: October 21, 2019, 06:26:49 pm »
You paint a very pesamistic picture for the UK future prosperity
Prosperity?  You're having a laugh  rofl

It's not just JohnM.  The UK Govt's own figures paint a drastic picture.  The official figures they released last year say GDP could fall by 10% (Guardian newspaper).  That's the numbers they did release.  The Govt are refusing to release newer numbers.  Imagine what they say!  Instead they want Parliament to vote on the Brexit deal without knowing the full information.  Wonder why?

Oct 18: Boris Johnson refuses to reveal how badly his Brexit deal will hurt the UK economy

john m

« Reply #1583 on: October 21, 2019, 07:15:24 pm »
Arlene Foster is touring the countryside in her Chauffeur driven car.
Suddenly a cow jumps out into the road. They hit it full on and the car comes to a stop.
Arlene in her usual charming manner, says to the chauffeur.......
"You get out and check - you were driving."
The chauffeur gets out, checks and reports that the animal is dead. "You were driving; go and tell the farmer," says Arlene
Five hours later the chauffeur returns totally plastered, his hair ruffled and with a big grin on his face.
"My God, what happened to you?" asks Arlene .
The chauffeur replies: "When I got there, the farmer opened his best bottle of malt whisky, the wife gave me a slap-up meal and the daughter made love to me."
"What on earth did you say?" asks Arlene
"I knocked on the door and when it was answered, I said to them....
"I'm Arlene Foster’s chauffeur and I've just killed the cow."

Offline Belker

« Reply #1584 on: October 22, 2019, 04:12:46 am »
He is a jewler gave up his job to protest and set up a go fund me page .They will make a TV film about him and he will write a book and do the TV chat show circuit .Think they cant interview him on telly because there is no give us Brexit bigmouth to interview so the TV stations can be seen to be impartial .
Maybe the 'Advisor' to the 'Neverland' duo of fraudsters was at a loose end after completing his last project and picked out this Gimp as his next project ?

dalymount

« Reply #1585 on: October 22, 2019, 03:39:00 pm »
That fukkin SNP led by Nicola (let them all in ) sturgeon are a shower of cunts . They want to import cheap labour to accommodate their business buddies in spite of their minimum rate of pay, to the detriment of native Scottish people

john m

« Reply #1586 on: October 22, 2019, 03:59:37 pm »
FFS Dollyer go into any Glasgow Pub and hear the locals sing Mary From Dunlow .Glascow is the County Town of Donegal

dalymount

« Reply #1587 on: October 22, 2019, 04:13:42 pm »
I liked the one about the two lads singing Noreen Bawn better, but that said the EU fukkers will probably grant an extension just to piss Boris off

john m

« Reply #1588 on: October 22, 2019, 09:04:40 pm »
So Boris wins the first vote then loses the second vote .Me Hen says so what does that mean .I said imagine you ask for a blowjob and she says yes .Them She says you will have to wait till im old and all my teeth fall out .Then you say ahGo fuck yourself .Well thats sort of what happened .

Boris won the first vote allowing Brexit but he lost the second one to leave on the 31 so he told the Dail to fuckoff it they were going to act the bollox .

She considered what I said and replied in kind .There sort of Buggered then arent they .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #1589 on: October 22, 2019, 09:23:36 pm »
I'd say you said that from the safety of the box room John!!

Show Unread Posts